Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW/SID: Chad and Melanie are Kidnapped; 12/13 Issue
Topic Started: Nov 30 2011, 09:54 PM (6,553 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh look another kidnapping!! How original of this show! :eyeroll: I find it both amusing and pathetic that Chad gets so hot and bothered by seeing stickgirl with no curves Melanie nekkid when he has a smoking hot girlfriend with a smoking hot bod in Abby. I've always found it funny that all these men would choose Melanie over gorgeous women like Chloe, Stephanie, Abigail in the first place. This is just more "Melanie is so wonderful and every man must fall in love with her" BS being shoved up our asses. :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlueStar28
Member Avatar

Now this is a must see tv...NOT! Thanks heaven for the mute button. ;)
Edited by BlueStar28, Dec 1 2011, 09:05 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

This story is like Reilly, but without the humor.

jane1978

The show has to be really afraid Molly will ditch DAYS when her contract is over in May next year. Itīs like they are trying to fulfill every her wish so she is happy and stays. First, they made her Maggieīs granddaughter so she is part of the most important family in Salem. And now they are pairing her with Chad so she can work with Casey and not be bothered by him and Kate.

Chad and Abby arenīt even over and I noticed Chad already kisses Abby only on forehead like she is his sister or something. So weird. No wonder she has hots for Austin. I actually miss the horny Chad who couldnīt wait to get into Miaīs pants.

oryfan
Member Avatar

Mel, Chad, a kidnapping, a kiss, and intense feelings? So contrived. I would have loved to hear more about the others that get taken and less about Mel, but I guess I'll have to watch it.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

The only way this storyline will be redeemed is if melanie gets killed at the end of it.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

The bitch is out stealing yet another man. ugh! Nick, Phillip, Nathan, now Chad. All that bitch has to do is show the teeth and they come running. Gross.

Sariah
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 30 2011, 10:57 PM
SocRMum1
Nov 30 2011, 10:53 PM
lysie
Nov 30 2011, 10:22 PM
Doesn't this sound basically identical to Nathan/Melanie and the plague?
Yes, it does. So how long until we see Chad fugly crying over her?
How long until Casey & Kate become victims of Molly Burnett and get fired.
If history repeats itself, not much longer.

Typhoid Melanie destroys every character she touches.

Quote:

^See, that's why I think Melanie should be tossed. Too many love interests. It's ridiculous. Nick, Philip, Nathan, Dario, Chad---in how long? That's just too much turnover.

You forgot Brady. He fell head over heels in love with Melanie too - it just didn't go anywhere other than some kissing.

AHM

^Oh, yeah. I guess my mental defense mechanism tried to block that. At least , it was short lived enough that it didn't quite destroy Brady. I do think the Melanie pairing did major damage to Philip though, which is sad, because I think he was a better character than Brady. (Not that I'd want Brady destroyed for her either.)
Edited by AHM, Dec 1 2011, 04:29 PM.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Boring and unoriginal. The writers are shitting rainbow and sunshine again.

cyndabell

This is so silly! Chad and Melanie profess their feelings to each other based on what? A mistaken kiss? All I wanna know is if Chad is gonna nail her or not (since he failed to get it on with Abby). For a bad boy DiMera, Chad has been surprisingly celibate. :scared: :hypnotize: :shithitfan: :biggrin: :OhMy: :wow: :ig:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm pretty sure they made it clear that Chad and Abby are sleeping together. They haven't shown that on-screen, but when Gabi and Melanie were talking to Abby about Will not wanting to sleep with Gabi they mentioned how much Abby has sex.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I have wanted a Melanie/Chad/Abby triangle since they started being smart and putting Melanie in the age group where she belongs. But they are really going about it the wrong way, as of right now. Melanie should be very interested in Chad and these mistaken kisses and other things should be happening. They should be meaning nothing to Chad and Melanie should be getting more and more into him. Until she's eventually setting up the situations and basically comes out as the bitch. As of right now its more like Abby is in the way of a Chad/Melanie relationship. It really shouldn't be that way.

So they have the right idea with the pairings, but they are really doing it wrong.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I hope this plays out much better than it sounds...but with MB..it is going to be hard for me to stomach those scenes.

I do like the idea of Abby/Gabi being taken as well...but I don't like Dan/Jack teaming up...GROSS.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

cyndabell
Dec 1 2011, 04:53 PM
This is so silly! Chad and Melanie profess their feelings to each other based on what? A mistaken kiss? All I wanna know is if Chad is gonna nail her or not (since he failed to get it on with Abby). For a bad boy DiMera, Chad has been surprisingly celibate. :scared: :hypnotize: :shithitfan: :biggrin: :OhMy: :wow: :ig:
It has been said already that Chabby has had sex many times, it has just not been shown.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 07:06 PM
I hope this plays out much better than it sounds...but with MB..it is going to be hard for me to stomach those scenes.

I do like the idea of Abby/Gabi being taken as well...but I don't like Dan/Jack teaming up...GROSS.
I hate the idea of Jack and Daniel teaming up, but my faith in Matt Ashford shines through. I think he could be funny in these serious scenes. If he's just instantly buddy/buddy with Daniel then I will probably give up on the scenes really quick. Hopefully he will be a jerk to him and crack jokes at Daniel's expense the whole time.

Panda

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 07:07 PM
cyndabell
It has been said already that Chabby has had sex many times, it has just not been shown.
This is the type of thing that's a problem though. Why the fuck would anyone care about this being a so-called forbidden relationship between the two when the time hasn't been invested in the Abby/Chad relationship at all? Are we just supposed to care because Melanie and Abby have been friends for a few months? It's totally stupid that they had Abby and Chad declare their love for each other, where Chad was so into her that he gave up his family for her, then with absolutely no warning whatsoever, she's all into Austin and he's all into Melanie. Melanie gets over one great love and moves onto another in about 2 seconds flat each time. So, why are we supposed to give a shit?

I'm much more interested in seeing what develops with Austin/Abby. Chandler said that the writers have balls. Do they have the balls to actually go there with a full out affair between the two? I sure hope so because that would be so skeevy and awesome at the same time. We had the nasty Ejami sex, Will is going to go full on hellraiser, EJ is going to blackmail Will with his sexuality, Lexie seems to be headed for yet another affair. Might as well dirty them all up and give us some big drama while they're at it.

Romancer66

DiMeraFan67
Dec 1 2011, 07:08 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 07:06 PM

I hate the idea of Jack and Daniel teaming up, but my faith in Matt Ashford shines through. I think he could be funny in these serious scenes. If he's just instantly buddy/buddy with Daniel then I will probably give up on the scenes really quick. Hopefully he will be a jerk to him and crack jokes at Daniel's expense the whole time.
I'd rather Jack was deadly serious, considering several people's lives are at stake, including his own daughter's. No insta-bonding, but no jokes either. I don't want Jack and Dr. Douche to ever become buddies, but I wouldn't be horribly against them emerging from this experience with a degree of grudging respect for each other.

For me, the only mildly interesting thing about the kidnapping is that Abigail might emerge from it with a better understanding of what her father went through as a hostage. Just how frightening and traumatizing it is to be completely helpless and at the mercy of people who could kill you without a second thought. And that was Jack's reality for a year.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I want Jack to be serious about it, obviously. But I also want him to snarky and argumentative with Daniel. It would come as funny, in my opinion, but it would be serious. I dunno. They definitely aren't some dynamic duo that I want to see working together for real.

cyndabell

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 07:07 PM
cyndabell
It has? Funny, because I've never gotten any impression that sex between Chad/Abby was ever spoken of OR implied. The actor even said in an interview that he's never done a lovemaking scene since he's been on the show.
Edited by cyndabell, Dec 1 2011, 11:39 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply