Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Days Christmas Retrospective now available!; Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Jason47!
Topic Started: Dec 1 2011, 12:42 AM (950 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47's Days of Our Lives Christmas Retrospective is now available!!

**The complete first-ever "Days" Christmas Eve episode from 1965. Watch how "Days" celebrated its first Christmas on the air!

**The introduction of the Horton Christmas ornaments in 1971. Read about the first time the ornaments were hung, and find out which of the many characters received ornaments for the first time that year!

**Clips of every "Days" Christmas from 1983 to the present. Watch many of the Horton ornament scenes & see how Salem celebrated the holidays throughout the past three decades!

**The exclusive sneak peek of Christmas Eve 2011! Find out who reads the Christmas story & more!

All that and more at http://www.jason47.com

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays from Jason47!
Edited by Jason47, Dec 1 2011, 12:27 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Thank you Santa Jason! :smooch: Can't wait to watch & read all of this. I did get a chance to browse the summaries for the 1970 & 1971 episodes. I'm sure I was watching then though of course don't remember all the details. Guess the 1971 episode when Doug got his ornament answered the question regarding whether the Hortons ever gave an ornament to an honorary family member (I'm still not happy about Dan & Mel, lol). The tickets to Portofino that Doug & Julie gave each other as gifts are the ones that Doug & Addie ended up using when they eloped! Doug & Addie are still antagonistic toward each other at this point, I don't think she'd been back in Salem long. Makes me wish more than ever that I could actually see this era again!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I cannot even describe to you how giddy I got when I saw John's name listed in the celebration for the Horton Town Square!!! It will definitely be a Merry Christmas for John and Marlena fans everywhere! :) :cheer: :dance:

ETA: And even more excited that I just now realized that John and Marlena are the last scene of the day! :wub: That makes me happier than words can even say! John is out! Praise the Soaps Gods! Watch out Stefano and EJ, because Hell hath no fury like John and Marlena scorned! lol :P
Edited by Jarlena4Eva, Dec 1 2011, 09:02 AM.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Thanks for the link! All very interesting.
I am happy to see that there will be Will/Marlena scenes at the townhouse on Christmas.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Can't wait to watch all the clips. I need a good long weekend and a cozy cup of tea for this!

Thanks Jason.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Oh Jason the Christmas retrospective is just wonderful. I only have watched the first clip but looked over all you have placed there. Seeing John give Marlena the charm bracelet takes me back and I had to laugh at Hope's millions of curls. Seeing Francis when she was still strong is always a treat. She commanded all her scenes. Her acting choices seemed always to be the right ones.

Thanks so much for a sweet Christmas treat for all DOOL fans.
Edited by pspcindy, Dec 1 2011, 12:50 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Oh my gosh, Jason - I can't wait to have the opportunity to truly dig in to this. What a gift! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas to you!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I don't see the link... :embarrassed:

I can't wait to watch.

Thanks Jason!!

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Thanks JASON!!! I could not see the link so I went to you page and looked at it.

So well put together it was AWESOME!!! :rockon:

Jason47
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 1 2011, 12:07 PM

I can't wait to watch.

Thanks Jason!!
Woops, forgot to put the link last night. It's been added to the original post! http://www.jason47.com
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Dec 1 2011, 08:55 AM
I cannot even describe to you how giddy I got when I saw John's name listed in the celebration for the Horton Town Square!!! It will definitely be a Merry Christmas for John and Marlena fans everywhere! :) :cheer: :dance:

ETA: And even more excited that I just now realized that John and Marlena are the last scene of the day! :wub: That makes me happier than words can even say! John is out! Praise the Soaps Gods! Watch out Stefano and EJ, because Hell hath no fury like John and Marlena scorned! lol :P
Yippee John is out for Christmas that is so cool!!! :cheer: :cloud9: :cart:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Jason47
Dec 1 2011, 12:28 PM
SoapGal1
Dec 1 2011, 12:07 PM

I can't wait to watch.

Thanks Jason!!
Woops, forgot to put the link last night. It's been added to the original post! http://www.jason47.com
It's AWESOME Jason!! :cheer:

Thanks for sharing! :smooch:

james0479
Member Avatar

So awesome, Jason!!!!! Thanks

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks so much Jason.
Quote Post Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

This is awesome, Jason. Thanks for your hard work, as always.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply