Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday December 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 1 2011, 09:35 AM (7,530 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread to discuss Thursday's Canadian / Friday's US show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Wow, Abby really love that hat. I wonder if she sleeps with it :lol:

Thomson
Member Avatar

Recap:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1322770032/A+Look+At+Tomorrow+for+Friday%2C+Dec.+2nd

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JackN'Jen
Dec 1 2011, 03:09 PM
What is it with this show's characters and their obsessions with clothing...

Scarf Sniffing

Dirty Touques

Its ridiculous.

Helpless Romantic

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 03:19 PM
JackN'Jen
Dec 1 2011, 03:09 PM
What is it with this show's characters and their obsessions with clothing...

Scarf Sniffing

Dirty Touques

Its ridiculous.
Chandler Massey is the definate highlight of the episode and of course Madison finally starting to wise up where Skanky is concerned. :cheer:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 1 2011, 03:22 PM.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Melanie calling Maggie grandma :puke: Than Chad asking her where her GRANDMA keeps something :puke: :puke:

PLEASE STOP!

Helpless Romantic

JackN'Jen
Dec 1 2011, 03:22 PM
Melanie calling Maggie grandma :puke: Than Chad asking her where her GRANDMA keeps something :puke: :puke:

PLEASE STOP!
Jack N Jen love your new banner :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JackN'Jen

PLEASE STOP!
#SoForced

#EpicFail

#UnnanturalStorylinesSuck

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

JackN'Jen

PLEASE STOP!
#SoForced

#EpicFail

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Helpless Romantic
Dec 1 2011, 03:24 PM
JackN'Jen

PLEASE STOP!
Jack N Jen love your new banner :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :)
Agreed! Awesome banner...LOVE IT!

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 03:26 PM
JackN'Jen

PLEASE STOP!
#SoForced

#EpicFail

It's SOOOO forced, but we shouldn't be surprised, EVERYTHING about Melame and her family is forced.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

KATE & ROMAN HAVE A SCENE! :wub: :wub:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Sounds like a good episode tomorrow can't wait to watch when I get home form work.

DAMN!!! Is Quinn trying to get something going with every woman in Salem or what still do not know this guys deal yet. Still flirting with Kate, advising Nicole about EJ, talking to that annoying Patti, and now saying that he is in therapy and Marlena is his therapist, was he for real or just messing with Roman?

Seems like Roman still cares about Kate he seems worried that she is getting involved with Quinn in business.

The Roman/Madison interaction is different too even if it was for a brief scene him warning her that being at odds with Stefano's wife puts her at odds with Stefano and that she should watch out for that.

Looks like the Kate/Quinn partnership is picking up some steam too he is clearly still flirting with her I am still looking forward to seeing where this might go professionally. I still do not trust Quinn just yet and I do not think that Kate should either. There is something to Roman's warning possibly. He also warned Madison about going to war with Kate because that will not sit well with Stefano. But Kate has said that this is her business and she want this for herself without involving Stefano in it.

Will flipping out should be some good scenes too CM is really developing into a good young actor as of late.

Sounds good and I can't wait to watch. The previews look good too.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Dec 1 2011, 03:37 PM.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

OMG, the PREVIEWS, holy crap!

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Cant wait to see the EJ/John fight. waiting to see if those anvils fall.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey continues to shine. He's definitely reaping the benefits of a new writing team. They are writing excellent material for him which should translate into Emmy gold.

Okay ... I'm beginning to believe Roman's assessment of Quinn - that he's a very dangerous man. He's just out and and creepy ... smarmy is a word that comes to mind but I'm beginning to believe that's just a facade to mask the pure evil that resides inside.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Someone should remind Carrie that the last time she saw Abby, Abby was around 18 NOT 10.

Beth
Member Avatar

Chandler Massey is very much impressing me with this new material. He is the only one on cast right now besides Jack and Abigail I have been impressed with lately.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just read the recap for tomorrow's show. It looks good! So many new interactions. I'm loving how fresh each episode is starting to seem.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

DrakeDBEST
Dec 1 2011, 03:32 PM
OMG, the PREVIEWS, holy crap!

in regards to the previews, i know people have been worried about the note in Alice's ornament. you see in the preview that the paper is rolled up & just comes straight out of the ornament. no breaking, no trying to force it out. I also noticed that in the in-between of the previews there's a shot of Zack's ornament. Hoping that means Bo & Hope talk about Zack as well.
(the other in-betweens are a shot of John & a shot of Marlena between the Marlena/Nicole & John/others previews and a Bope kiss accompanies the Zack ornament between the John/others & Bope previews)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply