Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday December 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 1 2011, 09:35 AM (7,619 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Pretty good show so far....

-Austin getting pissed at Carrie for doing what she wants all the time without consulting him...he is right...she does...I am glad he told her how he is feeling.

-LOL at Gabi telling the girls Will wants to move in and Melanie laughing and says "At his mom's?" lol.

-Give Sarah Brown and emmy again..this woman COMMANDS the scene and her scene lambasting Sami and Rafe was DELICIOUS to watch. Gering and Sweeney are so far out of their league its laughable. LOL at Sami going to a fucking spa though when she is working and getting caught...lol...and I LOVED Madison in this scene...she is quickly becoming a fave of mine!

-Ok Abby....TAKE OFF THE HAT...its annoying now....oh ok good she took it off...I hope this is the last we see of it before it becomes even more of a running joke.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Are these bitches blind...the boy is clearly GAY...doesn't want to sleep with his GF/doesn't want to kiss/avoids physical contact at all costs....COME ON girls!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I wanna lick Quinn's abs...and his biceps..lol..he is yummy!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like these Quinn/Roman scenes....is Quinn stupid...is he seriously half-assedly threatening to hurt Marlena to Roman of all people.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Man....poor Will...he is so in denial and desperate to keep his beard.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Rafe needs to seriously shut the fuck up if he doesn't want to ensure his wife ends up jobless like him.

I FLOVE Madison!!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 1 2011, 04:37 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really think this Abby/Austin thing is going to be a one-sided 'Abby becomes obsessed with Austin' storyline....

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ugh these Safe scenes are sleep inducing...FFwding this crap

shytstarter
Member Avatar

Quote:

Okay ... I'm beginning to believe Roman's assessment of Quinn - that he's a very dangerous man. He's just out and and creepy ... smarmy is a word that comes to mind but I'm beginning to believe that's just a facade to mask the pure evil that resides inside.
This guy was pimp though who blackmailed Chloe into prostitution right? So to me Roman is just stating the obvious - as usual.

I don't even know why they bothered with the Sami as career girl trying to have it all if they always intended on just adding another even more heinous chapter to Sami's never ending vagina monologue. To think that I was actually excited that the focus might actually be on Sami scheming in a business setting, going head to head with Kate among other things but here we are back to the focus being on whoever is taking a spin through her Carlsbad Caverns of a vag but less awe inspiring and with more bats.

The truly good thing to come out of this is the discovery of Chandler Massey's talent.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

No Carrie, the last time you saw Abby she was in her late teens...WOO for continuity...Oh wait MR told me not to care about that so nevermind.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Roman and Madison - oh random.

LOL at Abby getting caught with "the hat" by Carrie. More proof that this is going to be a one-sided thing...Austin has NO interest in her at all...it is evident. Caustin is solid.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ugh, shutup Scami...note to the DAYS makeup team..MORE powder on AS rudolph nose please. FFWD

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is the most I have heard Camila Banus talk since she came on board.....Will the girl needs to be laid...she is desperate for the dick...she doesn't want to be respected...she wants to be disrespected (come to my house Gabi...Ill help you out).

I think Gabi knows whats up with Will...I think deep down she knows he is gay.

Gotta hand it to CB, she is going a good job here...CM is great as usual!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 1 2011, 04:45 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:44 PM
This is the most I have heard Camila Banus talk since she came on board.....Will the girl needs to be laid...she is desperate for the dick...she doesn't want to be respected...she wants to be disrespected (come to my house Gabi...Ill help you out).

I think Gabi knows whats up with Will...I think deep down she knows he is gay.

Gotta hand it to CB, she is going a good job here...CM is great as usual!
She'd have to be blind to not at least suspect it.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 1 2011, 04:46 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok WTF....is Kate wearing lace-motorcycle half gloves....can I have some of the ganga that the DAYS wardrobe dept is smoking please!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Rafe, some advice...when you wife of less than a year asks to RENEW your wedding vows...that's a RED FLAG!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL at Will trying to blame Gabi....Will you are fucking the girl up dude.

Wow these scenes are pretty good. Good job CB/CM with this material!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMG Massey is good....wow...Will is becoming unhinged/desperate...wow

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is Massey's emmy reel right here...GREAT job Massey!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Missy Reeves needs to watch these CM acting scene...and stop phoning it in!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply