Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday December 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 1 2011, 09:35 AM (7,617 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Finally a musical montage that is not dripping in cheese....

OMG Will is destroying that kitchen.........OMG he is so good here...aww poor Will....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok AMAZING show actually...really loved it...

MVP: Chandler Massey

Close Second: Camila Banus (her best work on DAYS so far)

jane1978

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:41 PM
Roman and Madison - oh random.

LOL at Abby getting caught with "the hat" by Carrie. More proof that this is going to be a one-sided thing...Austin has NO interest in her at all...it is evident. Caustin is solid.
So I wonder. Should I be angry they are about to destroy Abby so Mel and Chad can be together without feeling quilty, or be happy Kate will (hopefully) have some interesting material to play?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Massey is going to OWN this storyline he is in..wow..DAYS truly found a TRUE talent here...Marnie S needs to be comended for finding him.

Massey is going to win that Emmy next year.

CalAggie87

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 1 2011, 04:46 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:44 PM
This is the most I have heard Camila Banus talk since she came on board.....Will the girl needs to be laid...she is desperate for the dick...she doesn't want to be respected...she wants to be disrespected (come to my house Gabi...Ill help you out).

I think Gabi knows whats up with Will...I think deep down she knows he is gay.

Gotta hand it to CB, she is going a good job here...CM is great as usual!
She'd have to be blind to not at least suspect it.
Wasn't there a recurring skit on SNL back in the 90s, "The Girl with no Gaydar?"

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I can see this "Will is Gay" story doing a LOT of good for this show...so far it is being written perfectly IMO.

Day-Ahead previews looks awesome:

EJ vs John - WOW

Nicole vs Marlena - DELISH

Secret in Alice's Ornament - Ok ill go with it!

Sparrow

I can't wait to watch this tomorrow. I do really like Camilla. There's something appealing about her to me. She is probably one of the prettiest girls on right now, and she has this aura of sadness about her. I'd like to see tptb give her some material and see if she can cut it before they kick her to the curb.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sparrow
Dec 1 2011, 05:08 PM
I can't wait to watch this tomorrow. I do really like Camilla. There's something appealing about her to me. She is probably one of the prettiest girls on right now, and she has this aura of sadness about her. I'd like to see tptb give her some material and see if she can cut it before they kick her to the curb.
I have always thought she was pretty mediocre...but I am definitely rethinking that now...I think it was just lack of material.

She really took the material given to her in this episode and she really sold it and made it completely believable...she did a great job...but TPTB need to give me more of a reason to CARE about Gabi though...but I don't doubt CB would do well with heavy material in the future.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:44 PM
This is the most I have heard Camila Banus talk since she came on board.....Will the girl needs to be laid...she is desperate for the dick...she doesn't want to be respected...she wants to be disrespected (come to my house Gabi...Ill help you out).

I think Gabi knows whats up with Will...I think deep down she knows he is gay.

Gotta hand it to CB, she is going a good job here...CM is great as usual!
Mitch - I can't friggin wait to see this! You are getting me all excited!! :wub:

I am just enjoying the mess out of Chandler and I love him so much, and he is just rocking his story so well!
I can't believe I am starting to fangirl for him!!!
He and AZ just make this show for me!!!

So looking forward to seeing Will lose it!!!

Aldo
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:49 PM
LOL at Will trying to blame Gabi....
Oh wow, really?! What he said to her?
How Sonny reacted to watching Will going crazy?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see Marlena vs Nicole and John vs EJ that sounds amazing and I just can't wait to see that! Can't wait to read that thread tomorrow for Monday's episode it seems like it is going to be great. I would love to see John and EJ go at it when nobody is there too stop them when he is freed from jail. I would love to see John whip EJ's ass.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

WAAAAA, oh no! In the previews for Monday's show, John tries to attack Elvis who is just sitting there and John appears to have a pocket knife or something very shiny in his hand and is in full launch mode. The guard comes in and is trying to hold John back. I'm going to cry if John has assault charges he has to deal with too. It isn't looking good. John is in a suit and appears to be in a conference room with Elvis, he isn't in his prison blues or in his jail cell.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

No one has a clip of this? How did John get a knife??? EJ will just use this to his advantage. Like he went to make a truce with John and he gets attacked. :laugh: Add assault to his list of crimes.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Dec 1 2011, 06:04 PM
I can't wait to see Marlena vs Nicole and John vs EJ that sounds amazing and I just can't wait to see that! Can't wait to read that thread tomorrow for Monday's episode it seems like it is going to be great. I would love to see John and EJ go at it when nobody is there too stop them when he is freed from jail. I would love to see John whip EJ's ass.
The previews look AMAZING! They were the best part of this show for me. The between pictures show John smiling at Marlena too, it is just a quick flash.

Elvis is just sitting there and he must say something that pisses John off, because John grabs something from a table next to him and a case goes flying and John stands up and launches at Elvis with something shiny. Clip goes by so fast that it is hard to see what is in his hand but he is for sure using it as a weapon. The guard comes running in trying to hold John's arm back and Elvis is just sitting there watching him.

Me too, I wanna see John slaughter Elvis. That is what he gets for pissing off a former mercenary.
Edited by DrakeDBEST, Dec 1 2011, 06:38 PM.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

But he might be his son. :lol:

faye34

nothing but a bunch crap happening on this show stupid storylines involving the late alice horton destroying her character :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Dec 1 2011, 06:20 PM
No one has a clip of this? How did John get a knife??? EJ will just use this to his advantage. Like he went to make a truce with John and he gets attacked. :laugh: Add assault to his list of crimes.
Yep, Elvis is just sitting there and JUMPS when John knocked something off the table and sent it flying with his hand. I think it is a mini knife John is holding, he got it from under the case. Sadly, you attack anybody in prison period, it is bad, but to attack somebody with a weapon of any kind...my poor John. *cries* Now I understand when the spoiler said John is pissed.

Can Elvis still file assault charges if the guards stop John from attacking?

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Melanie's skanky dress. Completely off the shoulder and barely holding on above her 'no' boobs figure, one yank and it would down to her wait. She's desperately seeking attention with this outfit, she belongs at the local skanky bar, not in saint Maggie's house.

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Dec 1 2011, 06:31 PM
But he might be his son. :lol:
Bite your tongue, LOL!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Aldo
Dec 1 2011, 05:23 PM
Mitchapalooza
Dec 1 2011, 04:49 PM
LOL at Will trying to blame Gabi....
Oh wow, really?! What he said to her?
How Sonny reacted to watching Will going crazy?
Sonny was not in most of the scenes. It was just Will/Gabi in the kitchen for most of the episode while Chad/Sonny and Melanie (woo) were off screen for most of the middle of the episode.

Though in the final scenes of the episode, during the montage, when Will is destroying the kitchen, Chad/Sonny RUSH in and pretty much grab Will and sit him down as he breaks down in front of them. Sonny looks obviously concerned for Will and confused at the same time..while Melawhore comforts Gabi with all 3 (C/S/Whore) of them looking confused as Will is in total breakdown mode and Gabi in tears looks scared/hurt and very confused.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Dec 1 2011, 06:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply