Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Shawn Christian offscreen for a bit in early 2012; Dec 13 issue
Topic Started: Dec 1 2011, 11:30 AM (10,612 Views)
Ellie

Daniel will be off canvas for several weeks beginning in early 2012 and Shawn Christian is making the most of his time off: He recently filmed a guest-star appearance on ABC Family's Melissa and Joey.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

This is actually good news, now can it be permanent?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Great news!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Awwwwww.....I like SC. Him and Chloe were one of my favorite couples.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow...that surprises me. I wonder if Jennifer makes her choice (Jack) around Christmas so Daniel leaves town for a while?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: To bad its not AS though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 1 2011, 11:39 AM
Wow...that surprises me. I wonder if Jennifer makes her choice (Jack) around Christmas so Daniel leaves town for a while?
Interesting thought that did cross my mind too. Now take his daughter Melanie with him maybe they can go visit Carly or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

maybe Jen and Daniel are going on a honeymoon. I dont want to hear Jen moaning and whining how much she misses him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

Bye! Can we change the locks to his dressing room?
Online Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Interesting development. It does seem to augur some kind of breach between Daniel and Jen-Jen. I'm still hoping for a double-dumping, with Bitchifer manless for a while. In the meantime, Jack can continue to heal and move on with his life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Virgo Twins
Dec 1 2011, 11:50 AM
SocRMum1
Dec 1 2011, 11:39 AM
Interesting thought that did cross my mind too. Now take his daughter Melanie with him maybe they can go visit Carly or something.
Yes and never EVER return! :cheer: :cheer: It was stupid of the past PTB not to ship Drfeelsuphispatients with Carly a pairing that would have made more sense than coming btwn my favourite supercouple. :redface:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Dec 1 2011, 11:53 AM
maybe Jen and Daniel are going on a honeymoon. I dont want to hear Jen moaning and whining how much she misses him.
Didn't Shawn mentioned at DOD that Daniel would be traveling? Maybe this is what he was referring to? Daniel leaving to find answers about his parentage. I don't want to see Jennifer pining for him either but you know she will. It's waaaay too soon for her to get back together with Jack.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 1 2011, 11:59 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

Doesn't sound good for Shawn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrakeDBEST
Member Avatar
Drake Hogestyn fan FOREVER and for ALWAYS!

"Several weeks" could be a month in Salem time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

And suddenly the song "Oh Happy Day" is playing in my head. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

AFaithL
Dec 1 2011, 11:38 AM
Awwwwww.....I like SC. Him and Chloe were one of my favorite couples.
ME too!! I like SC, it's a shame what the writers have done to his character though.

But in the DOD interview he says he travels the globe in search of his Dad so that's probably how they will explain his absence
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Wonder if this coincides with the tweets from MB about all the crying she was doing on set a few weeks ago. Color me surprised that alleged fan favorite Dr. Dan is going away for a little while. :chee:

My guess is that he will return triumphantly to find Jen waiting for him. Whatever story involves him at that time, I have no doubt he will be the hero in it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Dec 1 2011, 12:08 PM
Wonder if this coincides with the tweets from MB about all the crying she was doing on set a few weeks ago. Color me surprised that alleged fan favorite Dr. Dan is going away for a little while. :chee:

My guess is that he will return triumphantly to find Jen waiting for him. Whatever story involves him at that time, I have no doubt he will be the hero in it.
Those tweets were posted at about the same time as Missy's tweets about filming with half of Salem and the tweet about her hairdo. Maybe it's Daniel's funeral?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 1 2011, 12:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

I doubt his leaving is due to Jennifer choosing Jack. Jennifer better not choose Jack this soon. As awful as Jennifer was yesterday, it's got to be a long road back to Jack and Jennifer. They can milk Jack and Jennifer for way more story. If they put them together this soon, I'd be worried. No, I wish she'd just hurry up and choose Dan, or even better, I wish Jack would realize that she isn't the woman he fell in love with, at least not at present, and give her up. Jennifer whining about missing Dan will annoy me, but it might be worth it to have him gone for awhile. Most likely, this will be the traveling the globe to find more about his parentage thing.
Edited by AHM, Dec 1 2011, 12:12 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Dec 1 2011, 11:53 AM
I know right! They both make me want to :puke: Maybe they can leave together!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic