Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Brian Frons OUT; position eliminated in restructuring
Topic Started: Dec 2 2011, 02:53 PM (1,540 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Gotta love it. I think he worked himself out of a job. I was wondering why he was needed, why so many execs would be needed to oversee a bunch of shows where people talk to each other.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Too late now!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope he doesnt go to another network and kill more soaps.

Dart180
Member Avatar

:moon:
It makes perfect sense for that asshole to leave now. His work is done. His mission is accomplished. With AMC and OLTL gone and GH teetering on the brink, Frons has done what he set out to do- Destroy ABC daytime TV. :sheep:

james0479
Member Avatar

Sounds like his job was finished and now he gets to leave along with the cast and crews of two legacy programs. What a horrible legacy he gets to own. I'm worried about GH....I feel they are done. Please God, don't let NBC daytime hire him next.

metitle
Member Avatar

I wouldn't celebrate yet.
Restructuring? sounds like ABC is going to be doing something new.
and I am not hopeful at all.
First Prospect Park puts the kibosh on OLTL & AMC.
And now ABC is restructuring? Unless ABC announce that daytime tv is making money.
I wouldn't celebrate yet.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

james0479
Dec 3 2011, 01:42 PM
Sounds like his job was finished and now he gets to leave along with the cast and crews of two legacy programs. What a horrible legacy he gets to own. I'm worried about GH....I feel they are done. Please God, don't let NBC daytime hire him next.
Agree! Hope BF stays away from NBC & NBC away from him!

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

Buh bye, shithead. I still lothe him from his cancellation (twice, no less!) of Search for Tomorrow 25 years ago! Just keep his lousy, misguided ass away from NBC daytime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply