Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Lauren Koslow
Topic Started: Dec 5 2011, 02:41 AM (1,844 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-lauren-koslow-interview-kates-new-rival-rinnamuldoon-the-blue-streak/2011/12/04/#more-30715
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I love Lauren Koslow! And if LK is doing the Days interview rounds, then a DR interview has to be forthcoming! I can't wait for it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I love Lauren, she's one of my favorites! I'm a little bit confused on her SJB comment though. She has worked with her quite a bit already, so I don't really understand why she's saying she hasn't. Hmmm!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Lauren is such a nice lady. I love Kate even though she is often so very wrong. But I do admire how very much she loves her family and will do almost anything for them.

I, too, find it odd that LK is saying that here in December she has only had a few scenes with SJB. I guess most of them have already aired. This makes me think the CW vs Titan cosmetics company story has sort of fizzled. Lately most of what we have seen is Brady and Madison dancing around the sleeping together thing. I would prefer the cosmetics story to be stronger and the romance to be a natural outgrowth of that. However, we have been force-fed the "great chemistry" between Brown and Martsolf. I'm just not that interested in that part.

I miss Kate and Stefano. State is a nice couple that can do lots of things or just a bit and be very fun.

Hopefully Kate is not relegated to the backburner while other lesser characters are showcased. Kate has history and lots of backstory.

Thanks for the link!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I love Lauren and I love to hate Kate, and it does seem rather strange that she says that she's had few scenes with SBJ and she really doesn't know the full story as to why Madison and her have such hatred of each other right off the bat. I hope there is reason down the line and we're told why, because it's never made sense to me, unless they know each other from way back.

I find that these writers promised Lauren certain things and they haven't delivered. She was one of the happiest actors when the reboot was announced and she was on twitter praising the writing for Kate and the office set she was going to have and the business stories. We've basically seen very, very little of that with her at least.....it seems like Kate is in a limbo and that is never a good thing. Hopefully something occurs soon to give Kate story.

Keith
Member Avatar

It sadden me that she seems so out of the loop. She was duped.

I'm glad the blue hair's been explained.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

ITA, she wasn't the one one that was duped. I thought they were really going to play out the Madison v Kate SL. Now, she's rarely on and the story is boring and just a backdrop to the Bradison relationship.

I think Kate needs to have an affair, something, because right now, she's nothing but scenery.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I figure Kate will probably have an affair with Quinn.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't know if she was duped or if she got overly-excited prematurely. And maybe she means she hasn't shared a lot of scenes with Brown because the scenes they've had together are essentially the same one, for the most part. A couple jabs then walk away. I don't know if you could get a feel about a co-star's talent based on that, y'know?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Liz<3Days
Dec 5 2011, 10:16 AM
ITA, she wasn't the one one that was duped. I thought they were really going to play out the Madison v Kate SL. Now, she's rarely on and the story is boring and just a backdrop to the Bradison relationship.

I think Kate needs to have an affair, something, because right now, she's nothing but scenery.
Exactly! Just suggesting the women are working and having them exchanging a few quips does not cut it. It's disheartening to hear that even at this point in filming there has been no progression in the story between Kate and Madison. Powerful, strong, with their full bitch on women have been lacking on Days and I had hoped the new writers would have put more focus on this void. Oh well, I'm sure Ej is up to something . . . we can always just watch more of him.

Or better yet, have the affair be with Ej - that way we know we'll see much more of Kate - just don't expect her to be the one in power pulling the strings.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Always good to hear from Lauren. To bad there isn't a lot going on with her. Stefano isn't around as much as he used to and I don't want that for Kate. So let her have a secret affair. Can you imagine the fallout !! Am I the only one who wants Kate & Daniel? I know they've been there, but I'll take everything to get Dr. OrangeAss out of Jack & Jenn's orbit.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LOL at Michael Fairman sucking her ass and calling the blue streak "cool"....NO Michael...it is NOT cool...it is ridiculous and looks bad...its time for Lauren to give it up and get rid of that fugly shit!

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Dec 5 2011, 08:09 AM
I love Lauren and I love to hate Kate, and it does seem rather strange that she says that she's had few scenes with SBJ and she really doesn't know the full story as to why Madison and her have such hatred of each other right off the bat. I hope there is reason down the line and we're told why, because it's never made sense to me, unless they know each other from way back.

I find that these writers promised Lauren certain things and they haven't delivered. She was one of the happiest actors when the reboot was announced and she was on twitter praising the writing for Kate and the office set she was going to have and the business stories. We've basically seen very, very little of that with her at least.....it seems like Kate is in a limbo and that is never a good thing. Hopefully something occurs soon to give Kate story.
The writers seemed to have promised lots of excitement and good stories to the actors and to the viewers. I think they have failed miseribly. We have Sami's tragic mistake, the egg baby, John has another son..and possibly Hope does too. People living in Salem better watch out because at any moment they could find out they have another child they knew absolutely NOTHING about!!

The only one in Salem who deserves to find that out would be Nicole. If they find a way to make Sydney Nicole's, all will be forgiven!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 5 2011, 12:16 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 5 2011, 08:09 AM

The writers seemed to have promised lots of excitement and good stories to the actors and to the viewers. I think they have failed miseribly. We have Sami's tragic mistake, the egg baby, John has another son..and possibly Hope does too. People living in Salem better watch out because at any moment they could find out they have another child they knew absolutely NOTHING about!!

The only one in Salem who deserves to find that out would be Nicole. If they find a way to make Sydney Nicole's, all will be forgiven!!
Hey it could always be worse....Lucas could turn out to be Ej's dad...lmfao.... :drunk:

I'm starting to seriously think that Ej is John and Kristen's miscarried baby.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I definitely think LK was let down by the writers. You could tell whe was so excited over the changes at first, and that excitement soon faded away. Seeing what we're seeing now, I can understand why. LK has been majorly underused, practically ignored as a matter of fact. We barely see her on the screen - I would be disappointed too if I was her! Heck, as a fan, I'm royally pissed over it!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yes...MarDar promised her the world and delivered a tiny island...Kate has been repeatedly shit on by the writing team in the last few years.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I really want to see more of LK as Kate seeing as how she is my favorite character if I do not get more Kate and State soon I might just go the HELL off!!!!!

Always love hearing form LK.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

As long as she looks like a freak I'm fine with her not being on much.

Dr. Chip

It annoys me that Patrick Muldoon is so lazy about researching Austin's more recent history.

No, the blue streak isn't cool. And, no, Kate's not really in the fashion business. It's more like skin cream. Lol

LiZa
Member Avatar

I have a problem with her explanation of her blue streak. She explained in sod right after she got why she did it.

Her daughter and herself were huge American Idol fans. There was some guy there who had the blue streak. Her daughter and herself were going to attend the show that night. So Lauren decided to put the blue streak in to show support for the guy. I assume she liked it and decided to keep it.

I'm also assuming she changed her story due to the guy from the show has become an arrogant jerk.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply