Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 5 2011, 08:17 AM (28,473 Views)
Ellie

Please use this thread to discuss Tuesday's US / Monday's Canadian show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28YedCWjvY

Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Have I said that I'm so glad that Android is back! YIPEE!

tabbycat6248

Thank you very much Android and WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

AFaithL

Ok I can't get the video at work. What does it say?

Thomson
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 5 2011, 11:12 AM
Ok I can't get the video at work. What does it say?
Maggie to Julie, "I thought maybe because my last name isn't Horton anymore I wouldn't be invited myself."

EJ asks Nicole to move in with him.

Sami says, "Austin was just telling me, you have a big surprise for me." Marlena walks in with flowers.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Maggie to Julie, "I thought maybe because my last name isn't Horton anymore I wouldn't be invited myself."

So she thought she wouldn't be invited yet she went ahead and made ornaments for her non-Horton kid and grandkid? :frustration:

Vicky4Mimi

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 5 2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:

So she thought she wouldn't be invited yet she went ahead and made ornaments for her non-Horton kid and grandkid? :frustration:
I could be wrong--but I think Julie gets their ornaments made? I think I read that somewhere--but who knows! That would be awfully ballsy of Maggie to do that! :smile:

Thomson
Member Avatar

Can't wait for EJOLE !! :cheer:
Edited by Thomson, Dec 5 2011, 12:01 PM.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

here comes Julie pimping Dan and Mel. :puke: They are ....

special
amazing
god sent.
They are lucky to have THEM. :puke:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 5 2011, 12:00 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 5 2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:

I could be wrong--but I think Julie gets their ornaments made? I think I read that somewhere--but who knows! That would be awfully ballsy of Maggie to do that! :smile:
Julie gives Maggie a ornament for Victor only according to spoilers.

melissablessed
Member Avatar

I'd like descriptions please of how happy Jack and Daniel seem to be at the Christmas tree together. I'm sure it will be wonderful. :smooch:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

melissablessed
Dec 5 2011, 01:05 PM
I'd like descriptions please of how happy Jack and Daniel seem to be at the Christmas tree together. I'm sure it will be wonderful. :smooch:
I'm sure they'll be thrilled to see each other. :sarcasm:

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Today's show was awesome!!! I was really enjoyed watching the SAFE tree trimming scenes, the friction between Will/Sami & Sami/Marlena were ooh so good. EJ is still thinking about Sami sex, while asking Nicole to move in with him. It's pretty clear that when the sex scandal is revealed, Ejami is a real possiblity. At the Horton's, it started off rocky for Jack, when he shows up at Abby's request, unbeknownst to the others. Jen makes it clear she invited Daniel, but as the scenes carried out it was all about JnJ, right up until the Town Square Light. Jen/Jack/Abby/Chad together - Mel/Dan & Maggie . No Mel/Dan pimiping here, the show was done right and in good taste to the memory of the Horton Tree Trimming History.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMG Android! You are back!

AHM

The SAFE tree trimming actually sounds good, because it sounds like it's not gushy SAFE, but rather tension all around.

But EJ is thinking of Sami sex guiltily not longingly, right? Still, thinking about Sami all the time when he's with Nicole doesn't look good for EJole. That's okay by me. I keep hoping Nicole will get a romance with someone else who puts her first. I don't think EJ ever has.

So Jennifer invited Daniel, but not Jack? I would think Jennifer, being unsure of which guy gets to win the glorious prize, would think of Abby and invite Jack to this particular event. But Jennifer's pretty lame lately. I at least expected Maggie was to blame for Dan's presence, but I guess she wasn't sure she was invited herself. I'm glad you thought stuff was in good taste anyway, Dreamer. I hope Julie wasn't used to gush about the fabulous egg child and grandchild.

AFaithL

Can you give me a run down on the Sami/Marlena scenes?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dreamer
Dec 5 2011, 01:14 PM
Today's show was awesome!!! I was really enjoyed watching the SAFE tree trimming scenes, the friction between Will/Sami & Sami/Marlena were ooh so good. EJ is still thinking about Sami sex, while asking Nicole to move in with him. It's pretty clear that when the sex scandal is revealed, Ejami is a real possiblity. At the Horton's, it started off rocky for Jack, when he shows up at Abby's request, unbeknownst to the others. Jen makes it clear she invited Daniel, but as the scenes carried out it was all about JnJ, right up until the Town Square Light. Jen/Jack/Abby/Chad together - Mel/Dan & Maggie . No Mel/Dan pimiping here, the show was done right and in good taste to the memory of the Horton Tree Trimming History.
So she invites Daniel but not Jack? The father of her children and the man who was presented with his ornament by ALICE HERSELF?! Wow....is there a surgeon out there who could extract her head from Daniel's orange ass?

melissablessed
Member Avatar

I thought Jennifer and Daniel were just sucking face in the last episode all 3 were on. Wouldn't this be Jack's day anyway? Jennifer sucks.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jennifer is such a cunt...that bitch invites Daniel but NOT Jack...GMAFB Jenny!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply