Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday December 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 5 2011, 08:17 AM (28,329 Views)
Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Flashbacks dont mean anything. if that was the case Chloe and Phillip would be together. How many did we get with them, a thousand? Will is also having them? Does he want to fuck EJ or his mother?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 5 2011, 01:36 PM
Dreamer
Dec 5 2011, 01:14 PM
Today's show was awesome!!! I was really enjoyed watching the SAFE tree trimming scenes, the friction between Will/Sami & Sami/Marlena were ooh so good. EJ is still thinking about Sami sex, while asking Nicole to move in with him. It's pretty clear that when the sex scandal is revealed, Ejami is a real possiblity. At the Horton's, it started off rocky for Jack, when he shows up at Abby's request, unbeknownst to the others. Jen makes it clear she invited Daniel, but as the scenes carried out it was all about JnJ, right up until the Town Square Light. Jen/Jack/Abby/Chad together - Mel/Dan & Maggie . No Mel/Dan pimiping here, the show was done right and in good taste to the memory of the Horton Tree Trimming History.
So she invites Daniel but not Jack? The father of her children and the man who was presented with his ornament by ALICE HERSELF?! Wow....is there a surgeon out there who could extract her head from Daniel's orange ass?
Unbelievable. Married or divorced, Jack is the father of Jen-Jen's children, and he spent last Christmas imprisoned in a cave in Afghanistan. He doesn't deserve to be lopped off the family tree or the Christmas tree because Bitchifer is worshipping at the altar of the Faux-Hortons. It's a disgrace that she invited Daniel but not Jack. At least Abigail has the family feeling that her mother lacks. And now I'm really hoping for karma to catch up to Jen-Jen. The Jonases being de-Hortoned down the road would be a good start.

I'm almost afraid to ask what the Christmas memory they shared was. Jack getting his ornament or the overexposed Santa proposal?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Dec 5 2011, 01:44 PM
Jennifer is such a cunt...that bitch invites Daniel but NOT Jack...GMAFB Jenny!
and then she says she loves him? BULLSHIT!

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

AFaithL
Dec 5 2011, 01:31 PM
Can you give me a run down on the Sami/Marlena scenes?
Here are some details. Sami is still angry with Marlena and her arrival at the apartment, as she was invited by Carrie. Marlena did not seem to flinch or reveal any emotion as Sami blasts her & John about being responsible for all the bad things that have happened in her life. She would like John to be locked away forever for putting them through the shooting/ missing Johnny thing. Sami goes overboard (you know Sami always felt that Marlena never put her first) with her rant on Marlena and it is Will takes her down a notch by calling her a hypocrite. Sami still mutters jabs at Marlena, after Rafe describes a new rope hanging tradition that started when they were married, one Marlena says is really nice, and Sami quips she would know about stuff like this, if she (Marlena) only bothered to ask her about wedding, etc. Sami was Sami today, but Will's dialogue was just so much more meaningful and shit disturbing.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dreamer
Today's show was awesome!!! I was really enjoyed watching the SAFE tree trimming scenes, the friction between Will/Sami & Sami/Marlena were ooh so good. EJ is still thinking about Sami sex, while asking Nicole to move in with him. It's pretty clear that when the sex scandal is revealed, Ejami is a real possiblity. At the Horton's, it started off rocky for Jack, when he shows up at Abby's request, unbeknownst to the others. Jen makes it clear she invited Daniel, but as the scenes carried out it was all about JnJ, right up until the Town Square Light. Jen/Jack/Abby/Chad together - Mel/Dan & Maggie . No Mel/Dan pimiping here, the show was done right and in good taste to the memory of the Horton Tree Trimming History.
So she invites Daniel but not Jack? The father of her children and the man who was presented with his ornament by ALICE HERSELF?! Wow....is there a surgeon out there who could extract her head from Daniel's orange ass?
Jennifer is a straight up bitch now. That's all.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Twilightsucks
Dec 5 2011, 01:49 PM
Flashbacks dont mean anything. if that was the case Chloe and Phillip would be together. How many did we get with them, a thousand? Will is also having them? Does he want to fuck EJ or his mother?
LOL, exactly. How many times did Phillip and Chloe both have flashbacks. Having flashbacks does not always equal secretly longing or wanting someone else. Having flashbacks to something you did could just as well= guilty conscience. In Phillip and Chloe's case it did and so far I'm seeing the same with Ej and Sami.
Quote Post Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

and we have the article stating its guilt. Not longing for the beast.

AHM

Tabbie
Dec 5 2011, 01:54 PM
Twilightsucks
LOL, exactly. How many times did Phillip and Chloe both have flashbacks? Having flashbacks does not always equal secretly longing or wanting someone else.
Well, that's all true. The flashbacks and the whole Philip/Chloe thing made me think they were going there though. Instead, we lost Philip and still have Daniel. :shame:

Helpless Romantic

Dreamer
Dec 5 2011, 01:53 PM
AFaithL
Here are some details. Sami is still angry with Marlena and her arrival at the apartment, as she was invited by Carrie. Marlena did not seem to flinch or reveal any emotion as Sami blasts her & John about being responsible for all the bad things that have happened in her life. She would like John to be locked away forever for putting them through the shooting/ missing Johnny thing. Sami goes overboard (you know Sami always felt that Marlena never put her first) with her rant on Marlena and it is Will takes her down a notch by calling her a hypocrite. Sami still mutters jabs at Marlena, after Rafe describes a new rope hanging tradition that started when they were married, one Marlena says is really nice, and Sami quips she would know about stuff like this, if she (Marlena) only bothered to ask her about wedding, etc. Sami was Sami today, but Will's dialogue was just so much more meaningful and shit disturbing.
I am so glad I missed this today! :puke: :puke: :puke: Sami is so disgusting. NOW I really hope will gives it to her good. She just gets more and more infuriating :angry: Can she die? I would rather Belle be brought back than have Swhiney on my screen bitching about J&M for no reason. This isn't entertaining in the least. I just want her beaten and I am not a violent person. That just tells you how much I LOATHE this childish condesending ungrateful spoiled bitchy brat. How I can't WAIT until her lies are exposed!! You are going down!!!! :jedi: :jedi: :jedi: I have NEVER wanted her to lose EVERYTHING more. Am glad Will calls her a hypocrite. Can't wat until he REALLY gives it to her!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 5 2011, 02:06 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

AHM
Dec 5 2011, 01:58 PM
Tabbie
Twilightsucks
LOL, exactly. How many times did Phillip and Chloe both have flashbacks? Having flashbacks does not always equal secretly longing or wanting someone else.
Well, that's all true. The flashbacks and the whole Philip/Chloe thing made me think they were going there though. Instead, we lost Philip and still have Daniel. :shame:
I know we lost both Phillip and Chloe and got stuck with Melanoma. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Dreamer
AFaithL
Thanks. Sami is a dumbass bitch.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

First of all, Jennifer can go to hell. Second, so can Sami. Never mind me, I'll just be over here, rooting for Marlena, John, Jack, Will and Nicole (to somehow swoop in and steal her kid back from Sami - due to neglect).

So, is there some way we can clone Marlena so she can be romantically involved with Jack without cheating on John? Because right now, there needs to be someone to make Jennifer seethe with jealousy, something to jolt the parts of her brain back together so that it works.

BTW, there should be a Jack/Marlena session about Christmas. Because even though he's back in Salem, Jack probably feels as lonely this Christmas as he did last.
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 5 2011, 02:01 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Twilightsucks
Lol, good point!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Twilightsucks
ITA, these flashbacks are to further the plot and to show that Sami and Ej still feel guilty. I know if something similar happened IRL, I would feel horrible about it, and probably continue to regret it as I kept picturing what I did, so I don't think the flashbacks are anything but a plot devise thus far. I'd be worried if Ej flashes back without Nicole in the room, if he has a dream while he's dreaming or if the same happens to Sami. THEN, the story shifts, until then...NOTHING.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Even when Chloe and Phillip were saying they loved their spouses?? :shrug: Like EJ and the beast are doing. I see it as a storyline tool. Nothing more.

Alisonlover

Tabbie
Twilightsucks
LOL, exactly. How many times did Phillip and Chloe both have flashbacks. Having flashbacks does not always equal secretly longing or wanting someone else. Having flashbacks to something you did could just as well= guilty conscience.
Yes there is a difference EJ has always loved Sami and yes he may feel guilty in having sex with her behind Nicole's back now but soon he will be longing for her and she will for him as well this going to be good i knew he wouldn't be able to forget about her if this was Taylor no problem he never loved her but Samatha i mean this is the woman almost blew his brains out and he still can't let go of her that is true love.

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 5 2011, 02:00 PM
Dreamer
AFaithL
Thanks. Sami is a dumbass bitch.
Too bad there isn't a noose at the end of the rope to hang her with :applause:
(Sami, i meant not Marlena)
Edited by MissLola, Dec 5 2011, 02:06 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
LanaluvsBroe
Dreamer
Jennifer is a straight up bitch now. That's all.
It's unfortunate that Jack is still lacking his dignity because he should have turned around and left as soon as he realized that Jen-Jen had invited Dan instead of him. :flipoff: I wonder if Bo and Hope had it in them to at least be nice to him?
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 5 2011, 02:06 PM.

Alisonlover

LuvingLumi
Dec 5 2011, 02:01 PM
Twilightsucks
ITA, these flashbacks are to further the plot and to show that Sami and Ej still feel guilty. I know if something similar happened IRL, I would feel horrible about it, and probably continue to regret it as I kept picturing what I did, so I don't think the flashbacks are anything but a plot devise thus far. I'd be worried if Ej flashes back without Nicole in the room, if he has a dream while he's dreaming or if the same happens to Sami. THEN, the story shifts, until then...NOTHING.
This is set up for sami to take EJ from Nicole this is fits in with Ari saying Nicole will never have his heart plus at Day of Days it showed Sami and Nicole and EJ from 2008 and it said Stay tuned for round 2 that is what i was told by several fans that were there sooner or later Sami will be free from Rafe thank god and she will go after EJ and them we will see who he really loves and i bet he will want Sami in the end.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Alisonlover
Dec 5 2011, 02:02 PM
Tabbie
Twilightsucks
LOL, exactly. How many times did Phillip and Chloe both have flashbacks. Having flashbacks does not always equal secretly longing or wanting someone else. Having flashbacks to something you did could just as well= guilty conscience.
Yes there is a difference EJ has always loved Sami and yes he may feel guilty in having sex with her behind Nicole's back now but soon he will be longing for her and she will for him as well this going to be good i knew he wouldn't be able to forget about her if this was Taylor no problem he never loved her but Samatha i mean this is the woman almost blew his brains out and he still can't let go of her that is true love.
This is the first time I have heard of guilty flash backs equaling true love. Whatever you say. :eyeroll:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply