Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nominees for the 2012 Writers Guild Awards
Topic Started: Dec 7 2011, 01:57 PM (602 Views)
ljacks13
Member Avatar

DAYTIME DRAMA

All My Children, Written by Jeff Beldner, Lorraine Broderick, Joanna Cohen, Lisa K. Connor, Chris Dunn, Lucky Gold, Kate Hall, Chip Hayes, David Kreizman, Dave Ryan,

Donna Swajeski, Rebecca Taylor, Addie Walsh; ABC

General Hospital, Written by Meg Bennett, Nathan Fissell, David Goldschmid,

Robert Guza, Jr., Karen Harris, Elizabeth Korte, Mary Sue Price, Michele Val Jean,

Susan Wald, Tracey Thomson; ABC

The Young and The Restless, Written by Amanda L. Beall, Tom Casiello, Susan Dansby,

Janice Ferri Esser, Jay Gibson, Scott Hamner, Marla Kanelos, Natalie Minardi Slater,

Beth Milstein, Michael Montgomery, Anne Schoettle, Linda Schreiber, Sarah Smith,

Sandra Weintraub, Chris Whitesell, Teresa Zimmerman; CBS

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/07/boardwalk-empire-breaking-bad-30-rock-modern-family-among-2012-writers-guild-awards-tv-nominees/113039/?utm_campaign=WP%3ETwitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Any idea on what episode they were nominated for?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hope AMC wins. Out of the three, they deserve it.

CalAggie87

Wait, bogus, I call a fix, Dena and her staff were not nominated!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DrewHamilton
Dec 7 2011, 02:54 PM
Agreed...I would love to see AMC take it....one more FU to ABC!

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Dec 7 2011, 02:54 PM
Agreed! So happy for AMC and I hope they win! I wonder what episodes they submitted?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

CalAggie87
Dec 7 2011, 03:10 PM
Wait, bogus, I call a fix, Dena and her staff were not nominated!
Tell me about it...I want a fucken recount...Dena "the scab" Higley deserves to be crowned with this wonderful award from the peers she so wonderfully supported during the writer's strike.

:D

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

The Young and the Restless(Writers Amanda L. Beall, Tom Casiello, Susan Dansby, Janice Ferri Esser, Jay Gibson, Scott Hamner, Marla Kanelos, Natalie Minardi Slater, Beth Milstein, Michael Montgomery, Anne Schoettle, Linda Schreiber, Sarah Smith, Sandra Weintraub, Chris Whitesell, and Teresa Zimmerman) all made the cut!

BLASPHEMY BLASPHEMY JUST BLASPHEMOUS :angry: Hamner shouldn't be nominated for ANY-TING,NOTHING,NADA..I mean ZILCH :angry:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply