Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: December 2011; Daily Video Thread (12-08-11 now posted)
Topic Started: Dec 7 2011, 06:41 PM (689 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

These are private clips on my Youtube Channel... which means they can only be viewed here. Please do not post the links to these clips anywhere else. I can tell if they are posted elsewhere and if they are I will stop making them. I just prefer not to have my Youtube page deleted! :D

The times I can post these everyday may vary... but I will do my best to get them loaded as early as possible. ;)

~~~~~

DAYS: December 06, 2011
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

DAYS: December 07, 2011

Queen B
Member Avatar

thankyou so much! The only way I can watch DAYS everyday is online but I never see the new episode up in time! So this is very nice of you. thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Tammy
Member Avatar

DAYS: December 08, 2011

Tammy
Member Avatar

Just want to let you all know that I wont be able to post today's show until tomorrow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply