Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOW: Daniel Dumps Jennifer!; 12/20 Issue
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 12:57 AM (14,362 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Daniel Dumps Jennifer!

Daniel surprises Jennifer with tickets to The Nutcracker, only to learn that Jack is already taking her. Daniel reaches a breaking point and announces to Jennifer that he cannot continue to date her while she's also dating Jack. To Jen's surprise, Daniel makes the decision to end their relationship. "Daniel knows that Jennifer has been so torn by this whole situation," notes Melissa Reeves.

Understandably, Daniel's decision leaves Jennifer heartbroken. "She has always understood that someone would end up being hurt, whether it was Daniel, Jack, her children or even herself," asserts Reeves. "There isn't a solution where someone doesn't end up getting hurt."

Jack takes Jennifer to the Horton Square, where they get something to eat. He crosses paths with Daniel and learns about the breakup. Jack then has a change of heart about his rival. "He realizes that Daniel is a good guy," says Reeves.

Meanwhile, with Daniel out of the picture, Jack assumes that he and Jennifer will reconcile. "In the mist of everything that has happened, Jack still believes that he and Jennifer will go back to the life they once shared," says Reeves. "Jennifer tells Jack that she still loves Daniel."

That night, Jennifer privately reflects on her situation, trying to decide between the men. "Jennifer has a history and children with Jack," Reeves points out. "But Daniel is this incredible man who literally saved her life. She has never questioned his loved for her. So Jennifer is really torn."

Original scan courtesy of FL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Oh god. Please don't tell me the writers will have Jack pimping Dr. Perv as well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Daniel's left Jennifer more times than Jack has by now...
Offline Profile Goto Top

CalAggie87

Really Missy, so every patient then fucks their doctors? And what about the times Jack, ah, fucking risked his life to save Jennifer's life.

And proves what a passive-aggressive, control freak, sanctimonious asshole Dan is in my opinion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I hesitate to post this, esp. on this board, but I really like Dr. Dan and Jen together. Shawn and Missy have a charming dynamic that I enjoy. It's silly, youthful, and fun.

That said, I LUURRRRVE me some Matt Ashford and Jack. I'd love for MarDar to use this opportunity to explore Jack's chemistry with someone new... Well, anyone but Nicole, because I seriously can't stand that character. Maybe Billie when Lisa Rinna returns? I also wouldn't mind Carrie (but I'd much prefer Carrie with Rafe.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

This is wittle Daniel throwing a temper tantrum. How old is he?

God Jack is such a bastard. How dare he have hope they can be together now? This is the reason Jen gets mad? wow. That bitch cant give anything.

Jack pimping Daniel? :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CalAggie87

Well, poor Jack, if Jack said anything against Dan Jennifer would really be a bitch. Of course, since Jack is a bastard, tool, who never risked his life for her, never proved his love for her it is deserved that Dan calls Jack a tool and worse.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Everything about this is stupid. That's all I really have to say.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Oh Daniel. He doesn't seem to realize that Jack and Jennifer have years and years of history together as well as two children. That isn't just going to go away, especially considering the circumstances in which Jack was gone. Jennifer doesn't seem to understand that either. :shame:

I get that Daniel put her heart back in her chest during that creepy storyline, but is that all we're going on here? You can be grateful for someone saving your life but you don't have to abandon a love of 20+ years to show your appreciation. All of Daniel's patients seem to think that and it's rather disturbing.
Online Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Oh Please Jennifer you are so much better off without Daniel its time to leave him behind and leave him in the dust and stop pushing Jack away.

So what if he saved your life hes saved a lot female patients and then comes onto to everyone of them and wants to sleep with them and then winds up dumping them for the next female patient he saves that comes along.

Hes a sleaze and a cheat and would come onto to even another man's wife or fiancee after saving them too and come onto to them as well hes a hypocrite and would dump you in a heartbeat time to open your eyes to see that Daniel is a hypocrite and cheat and a jerk and wake up to the fact hes goes after all his female patients that he saves and then winds up dumping them for the next one that comes along. Your better off without him Jennifer time to let him go and reconcile with Jack and be with Jack once more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

Jack should be the one dumping Jennifer. He deserves better. But once again oompa loompa Daniel is made out to be this great guy who steps aside so Jen can be happy, which will of course only make Jennifer want him more. G A G !
Offline Profile Goto Top

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 8 2011, 12:57 AM
Daniel Dumps Jennifer!

Daniel surprises Jennifer with tickets to The Nutcracker, only to learn that Jack is already taking her. Daniel reaches a breaking point and announces to Jennifer that he cannot continue to date her while she's also dating Jack. To Jen's surprise, Daniel makes the decision to end their relationship. "Daniel knows that Jennifer has been so torn by this whole situation," notes Melissa Reeves.

Understandably, Daniel's decision leaves Jennifer heartbroken. "She has always understood that someone would end up being hurt, whether it was Daniel, Jack, her children or even herself," asserts Reeves. "There isn't a solution where someone doesn't end up getting hurt."

Jack takes Jennifer to the Horton Square, where they get something to eat. He crosses paths with Daniel and learns about the breakup. Jack then has a change of heart about his rival. "He realizes that Daniel is a good guy," says Reeves.

Meanwhile, with Daniel out of the picture, Jack assumes that he and Jennifer will reconcile. "In the mist of everything that has happened, Jack still believes that he and Jennifer will go back to the life they once shared," says Reeves. "Jennifer tells Jack that she still loves Daniel."

That night, Jennifer privately reflects on her situation, trying to decide between the men. Jennifer has a history and children with Jack," Reeves points out. "But Daniel is this incredible man who literally saved her life. She has never questioned his loved for her. So Jennifer is really torn."

Original scan courtesy of FL.
Okay, this is the exact same quote she gave in one of her earlier interview. Not that it's a surprise, Missy has been saying the same shit about the stupid triangle for the past three months.

There is nothing new here, it's the same crap that's been happening since the s/l started. Jennifer does something with Jack, Daniel throws a tantrum and leaves Jennifer, Jennifer is heartbroken and takes it out on Jack, than Daniel decides to fight for Jen....... aaaaaaand repeat.

The only thing that's new is now Jack's pimping Daniel. FUCK YOU MarDar :flipoff: :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CalAggie87

Well, I cannot blame the writers. Missy is the one giving the interviews and saying the same things she said before they took over. I noticed that despite the storyline being about Dan, again SC is silent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 8 2011, 12:57 AM
"Daniel is this incredible man who literally saved her life."
For the love of God, Missy. Please stop it with this. Who cares if Daniel saved Jennifer's life? He's a doctor! Saving lives is his job! He did nothing no other doctor wouldn't have done if they saw a woman laying on the table with her chest ripped open. Don't take it so damn personally.

Meanwhile, how convenient that Daniel gets to dump Jennifer rather than the other way around. Now Jennifer gets to look like the sympathetic character who's forced to settle for a buffoon because her true love is no longer an option. Boo hoo. Don't you just love star-crossed romances?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I haven't watched in years, but I do think they're writing Jack VERY immaturely. Always jumping to conclusions, acting like he never left, baffled and bewildered that Jennifer moved on while he was gone for years (what was she supposed to do? Sit home and take up crocheting?), etc. If I were Jennifer.... that would get under my skin, too.

On the other hand, Daniel really isn't putting up too much of a fight for a woman he claims to love so much.
Edited by Actor87, Dec 8 2011, 01:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

This is such a horrendous story, at this point I really don`t care who Jennifer ends up with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CalAggie87

Dusty
Dec 8 2011, 01:26 AM
I haven't watched in years, but I do think they're writing Jack VERY immaturely. Always jumping to conclusions, acting like he never left, baffled and bewildered that Jennifer moved on while he was gone for years (what was she supposed to do? Sit home and take up crocheting?), etc. If I were Jennifer.... that would get under my skin, too.

On the other hand, Daniel really isn't putting up too much of a fight for a woman he claims to love so much.
Immaturely, PTSD is immature? He was in an Afghani hell-hole for a year, being tortured. How is that his fault? And he was not GONE FOR YEARS. He was gone for a year, Jennifer should have known something was up but did not seem to care. Now she treats a victim like dirt, when he is emotional fragile, and could easily have a permanent breakdown?
Edited by CalAggie87, Dec 8 2011, 01:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Dusty
Dec 8 2011, 01:26 AM

Does that really surprise you? We all saw how easily he pushed Chloe aside and how easily he got over her, the women he claimed was "the love of his life".
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

Has MR forgotten the times that Jack has saved her/helped her, and unlike Daniel, at personal risk to himself? We never hear that she actually loves Jack. And she doesn't question Daniel's love (of a few months?) but she questions Jack, who's only ever loved her? I wanted Jack to dump her. I get to thinking this is going somewhere, but then I read an interview like this, and I just. . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The whole Jennifer dating two men at the same time should've never happened. In the beginning, this triangle had so much potential, but that was when I thought the writers would have Jennifer choose Daniel out of spite, but her heart would obviously belong to Jack. That's how it should've been from the beginning.

I am glad it's over and we're moving to a new phase in the story though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic