Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sad news: Molly Burnett's mother has passed away
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 11:49 AM (11,073 Views)
BlueStar28
Member Avatar

soapoperafan Soaps.com Team
It is with great saddness we report that Days Of Our Lives' Molly Burnett's Mother Passes Away. Gone too soon. #dool http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/21683/

How sad.Poor Molly.:(
Edited by BlueStar28, Dec 8 2011, 11:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

That's horrible. She cant have been very old. :'(

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I feel for Molly that has got to be one of the hardest things to ever have to deal with.

Molly's mother couldn't have been to much advanced in age at all. It is sad especially around this time of year. It is really heartbreaking to hear that while we were celebrating our mom's birthday yesterday that Molly lost hers. I am really sad for Molly and her family and our prayers are with them.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Dec 8 2011, 02:32 PM.

Helpless Romantic

BlueStar28
Dec 8 2011, 11:49 AM
It is with great saddness we report that Days Of Our Lives' Molly Burnett's Mother Passes Away. Gone too soon. #dool http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/21683/

:o Poor Molly. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :(

AFaithL

Condolences to Molly Burnett. How horrible for your mother to die, especially at such a young age. Prayers for her and her family.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Poor kid.Its horrible feeling to lose someone you've known all of your life

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

BlueStar28

How awful! Prayers for Molly and her family during this difficult time. How very sad for her to lose her mom at such a young age.

graceadler
Member Avatar

BlueStar28

So sad!

Helpless Romantic

How very sad this has brought me to tears. May Molly's mom now RIP. :'( :'( :'( :'( Never really cared for Melanie but Molly always seemed nice enough. How awful for her.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 8 2011, 12:02 PM.

lovethesopas

So sorry to hear about the passing of Molly's mother. So sad for a young person like Molly to lose her mother at such a young age. thoughts and prayers going out to her family.

melissablessed
Member Avatar

God bless Molly and her family. It sounds like she was a wonderful mother.

james0479
Member Avatar

Many of us, me included, have had many a field day regarding MB's acting choices and how much the show seems to really love her. I have no doubt she is a sweetheart in "real life". I'm very sorry to hear about her mom. She talked about her mom a lot and I know she would occasionally tweet about her.....they seemed very very close. We all know losing your mother at any age is hard. My prayers are with Molly and her family. That's just sad news especially during the holidays.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

My sympathies go out to Molly on the death of her mother. I will send out some prayers to Molly and her family.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Guess we should lay off the MB bashing for a while.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

My sympathies go out to Molly, I can't imagine losing my own mother.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Wow my condolences go out to her for sure....I have been VERY critical of her (and that aint no secret) and honestly don't want her on this show anymore, but I would never wish anything like this on her. She is way to young to lose her mother and my heart breaks for her right now.

My thoughts go out to her and her family for sure...poor girl :(

Thomson
Member Avatar

This is really sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her entire family !

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I'm so sorry for Molly's loss. My condolences go out to Molly and her family.

rosered

BlueStar28

ah that's sad loosing your mother especially around the Holidays.
prayers go out to her & her family.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

james0479
Dec 8 2011, 12:05 PM
Many of us, me included, have had many a field day regarding MB's acting choices and how much the show seems to really love her. I have no doubt she is a sweetheart in "real life". I'm very sorry to hear about her mom. She talked about her mom a lot and I know she would occasionally tweet about her.....they seemed very very close. We all know losing your mother at any age is hard. My prayers are with Molly and her family. That's just sad news especially during the holidays.
Agree, so sad. I saw the picture of the paper fireplace they made her with Christmas stockings, and it made my heart sink because that's the kind of thing you do for someone who probably won't make it to Christmas. It's always hard, and their family will be in my thoughts.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply