Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sad news: Molly Burnett's mother has passed away
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 11:49 AM (11,181 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Very heartbreaking. I loved the picture she'd been using on her Twitter account of cuddling with her Mom when she was a little girl - the resemblence between her and her mother is striking. God bless her and her family.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Condolences to Molly, what terrible news.

cajnej
Member Avatar

My sympathy to Molly and her family.

Marlene

Truly sad.

blueskies
Member Avatar

This is so sad, as someone who's abr Molly's age I just can't imagine having to go thru something like this, she's in my thoughts.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

This is so sad. My condolences go out to Molly and her family.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

poor sweet girl, my heart goes out to her. I can relate, I lost my dad this fall, he was only 59. Losing a parent is horrible.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wow, this is awful. My sympathies go to her and her family.

maverick
Member Avatar

Condolences for Molly and her family. So sad especially during the Christmas season.

Deefanatic
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 8 2011, 12:34 PM
This is so sad, as someone who's abr Molly's age I just can't imagine having to go thru something like this, she's in my thoughts.
That was my first thought too. Molly is only three years older than me and I can't imagine losing my Mom at such a young age. Sending thoughts and prayers to her family during this hard time.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Thoughts and prayers for Molly and her family! At such a young age for her! :( Heart aches!

dragonflies
Member Avatar

As someone who lost her mother at young age, my heart breaks for her. She's in my thoughts & prayers

bohope80s
Member Avatar

Wow, so very very sad...I can't even imagine....Does anyone know what was wrong with her Mom?

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

This poor girl. We are about the same age and I'm in tears thinking about losing my mom right now. So many more milestones that Molly and her brother won't be able to share with her. Truly heartbreaking. It cripples my heart. Prayers for her family.

Vicky4Mimi

Such sad news. Molly is a very sweet girl and my heart goes out to her and her family. God bless them.

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

That's really sad. My prayers go out to her and her family.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Deepest sympathies and condolences going out to Molly and her family. This is so sad and heartbreaking.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Dec 8 2011, 12:58 PM
This poor girl. We are about the same age and I'm in tears thinking about losing my mom right now. So many more milestones that Molly and her brother won't be able to share with her. Truly heartbreaking. It cripples my heart. Prayers for her family.
I thought about that too. Especially if/when Molly gets married or has babies of her own, her mother won't be there to share those moments with her. Poor girl.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I'm glad she'll have some memories of her mom to cherish forever.

anya
Member Avatar

She must be so devastated. My heart is breaking for her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply