Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sad news: Molly Burnett's mother has passed away
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 11:49 AM (11,178 Views)
ivy

My condolences. I like Molly. She has a vibe about her that leads me to think she is a sweetheart in real life. My heart goes out to her and her family. Losing a parent is very hard. Please include my name in the card. Thanks!

Ivy
Edited by ivy, Dec 8 2011, 10:58 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

How horrible for her and her family.

I'd like to be added to the card, too.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I got to meet her mom and dad at the DAY of DAYS event...my heart goes out to her and the fam.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I am so crushed to read this, I hope Molly & the rest of her family will be ok. I would love to be a part of that DR card as well.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

The card is a wonderful idea Ellie and we would like to be apart of it too. We think that Molly deserves to feel the love and support form the Days fans right now.

Stay strong Molly and your family we know that it will be hard right now in your time of bereavement our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We are thinking of you and your family.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Dec 8 2011, 11:17 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

So sad... No one should have to lose someone during this time. My condolences to MB and her family.

WinterStar84
Member Avatar

My deppest condolances to Molly and her family on the loss of her mother. So sad to hear the terrible news. My prayers are with Molly and her family. Sending Molly and her family lots of love. God Bless you and your family.

Please add me to the card as well.
Edited by WinterStar84, Dec 9 2011, 12:03 AM.

JackN'Jen
Member Avatar

Ellie, the card idea is wonderful, please add me as well.

Alin89
Member Avatar

my condolences r with her family.

meaculpa

I wish Molly and her family strength and gentleness as they grieve the passing of her mom. So heartbreaking.

What A great idea for the card. Thank you so much for doing that, Ellie.

james0479
Member Avatar

Ellie
Dec 8 2011, 10:00 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/mollydollyy/status/144966641804001281
I am so humbled by all of your love. Truly truly thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Bless her heart! That was a sweet message to send out

Taelyn

This is so very very sad, I know what's it is like to fear for yournloved ones, the endless prayers..
Molly will no doubt have a hard time, her Mom could not have been to old prob late 40's early 50's.. I will pray for her to be strong and find some peace from this painful tragedy.

evilD2
Member Avatar

Just read about the news of Molly's mother passing. She looks like she was around the same age than my own mother is so I can't even begin to describe how difficult this must be, especially 2 weeks before Christmas. Sending my condolences to her family and I hope she'll pull through fast.

soapfan1

I feel so sad for Molly and the rest of her family.I recently lost my mother at the age of 59.Losing a mother is one of the saddest moments of anyone's life.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

That's so sad, and to lose her so close to Christmas, too. :'( My condolences to Molly and her family.

Feisty

Losing a parent before the holidays is the worst thing...ever. I immediately sent Molly my warmest hope for her support this afternoon.
I lost my father a year ago on the 18th of this month. 3 days before my 33rd birthday and scant days before Christmas. He was the last of my family left. I donno if it gets easier but I do know I can't muster any spirit of celebration this year. Just an empty feeling of missing.
I am sure Molly has family to help one another through. She deserves that and it's good to see people reaching out to her now. Sad such a lovely young woman had to lose her mom to view some generousity though.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Feisty
Dec 9 2011, 03:46 AM
Losing a parent before the holidays is the worst thing...ever. I immediately sent Molly my warmest hope for her support this afternoon.
I lost my father a year ago on the 18th of this month. 3 days before my 33rd birthday and scant days before Christmas. He was the last of my family left. I donno if it gets easier but I do know I can't muster any spirit of celebration this year. Just an empty feeling of missing.
I am sure Molly has family to help one another through. She deserves that and it's good to see people reaching out to her now. Sad such a lovely young woman had to lose her mom to view some generousity though.
Hey, hugs to you too. And to everyone in the thread who has lost someone close to them as a young person, or around this time of year. I'm so sorry to hear of everyone's losses.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

My condolences to Molly and her family...a terrible thing to lose a parent so young. May God give them comfort and peace during this trying time!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

This is very sad news. Losing a parent is very difficult but this close to Christmas makes it harder.

My condolences to Molly and her family.

six
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Dec 9 2011, 03:59 AM
Feisty
Dec 9 2011, 03:46 AM
Hey, hugs to you too. And to everyone in the thread who has lost someone close to them as a young person, or around this time of year. I'm so sorry to hear of everyone's losses.
Seconding this. I've been there. It's a terrible thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply