Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sad news: Molly Burnett's mother has passed away
Topic Started: Dec 8 2011, 11:49 AM (11,004 Views)
dylan76
Member Avatar

Such a horrible time of year for this to happen. I'm sending prayers & love out to Molly & her family.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Please include my name to the card as well.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wow, underneath all the snark y'all are really sweet people.

I can't even imagine what she's going through. My condolences to her and her family.

james0479
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 9 2011, 12:52 PM
Wow, underneath all the snark y'all are really sweet people.

I can't even imagine what she's going through. My condolences to her and her family.
That's what is so great about this board. We can be snarky as the day is long, no holds barred, oftentimes borderline cruel! However, it's very neat to see the turnaround when something awful happens in real life. It doesn't mean you have to know be instantly in love with an actor you loathed before, obviously.....but we aren't evil bastards and it's sweet to see the heart behind the snark!

One more big thanks to Ellie for thinking it was a good idea and being so cool to make it happen and everyone for being so sweetand taking part. We have a great group here!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hate the character Melanie so much, but this is SO so so sad :(

Checkers
Member Avatar

Poor Molly. My condolences to her family.

Unscripted
Member Avatar

y heartfelt condolences to Molly and her family. Please include my name in the card as well. Thank you.

LiZa
Member Avatar

How heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers go to Molly and her family. Please include my name to the card and my friend Scottie's name as well please. Thank you.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Damn Molly's tweets are making me cry

Quote:

Losing a parent before the holidays is the worst thing...ever. I immediately sent Molly my warmest hope for her support this afternoon.
I lost my father a year ago on the 18th of this month. 3 days before my 33rd birthday and scant days before Christmas. He was the last of my family left. I donno if it gets easier but I do know I can't muster any spirit of celebration this year. Just an empty feeling of missing.
I am sure Molly has family to help one another through. She deserves that and it's good to see people reaching out to her now. Sad such a lovely young woman had to lose her mom to view some generousity though.

My heart goes out to you, I lost my mom when I was 4 to hepatitis, I barely remember her. I lost my brother & his family May of 2010, I agree with the empty feeling of missing. At times I know it feels like it's something that a person can't get past

Alana
Member Avatar

This is such unbelievably sad news.

My deepest sympathies and condolences to Molly and her family. I am sure their strong and loving family ties are going to help them deal with this painful loss on a daily basis. To me that's the most precious legacy their mother could have given them...a caring, loving family.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Sad to read about Mollys mom.She's a couple of years younger than me and I can't imagine losing my mother.I feel so bad for her.I'd love to have my name included in the card.Thanks.

soapfan01

Reading Molly's tweets on Twitter, so sad!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Terrible,my heart goes out to her.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Ellie- Thank you for including us in a card. It is such a nice gesture. Please include me as well. My name is Jennifer.

I lost my husband in August, but I still have my Mom. I can't imagine what she is going through. I am blessed to still have my Mom. Hugs and prayers to you Molly!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply