Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday December 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 12 2011, 02:52 PM (7,822 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1323719353/A+Look+At+Tomorrow+for+Tuesday%2C+Dec.+13th

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Titan: Madison runs into Brady in the hallway and apologises for having to leave to go to a meeting right while they were in the middle of something. He reminds her that they were kissing. She remembers it well. I'm wondering if you'd like to continue the talking part of what we were doing over dinner. We can have a do over; go back to the Mandalay and have cake. I really want to make it up to you. Brady - There's no need. You see, I never make the same mistake twice. Madison - Okay, I'm an idiot. Brady thinks that's too harsh. I would go with pain in the neck. Madison was hoping they could start over. Brady needs her to clarify - what exactly are we starting over. Madison - I don't know Brady. Whatever this is, whatever it was, whatever it was going to be. I don't know. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I should have known better. I'm out of here. Brady asks her to wait. I said I didn't want to repeat the same mistake twice. Madison heard him the first time. Brady - Meaning I don't want to recreate a situation or scenario that didn't work the first time. I wanted to do something different. Madison is relieved. What did you have in mind? Brady will show her - he leads her into his office.

Horton house - Part1: Jen opens the door to Daniel. He gives her a quick kiss. They exchange pleasantries and then ask how each of their daughters are. Jen is worried that Abigail may have trouble down the line because she's been through so much this year. Dan thinks she'll be fine; she's a tough cookie. If she ever needs help ... you are such a wonderful mother and you take direction very well. You've got this whole casual thing going on. Jen didn't want to overdress for their very secretive date. Dan gives her a hint - You're probably be black and blue afterwards but for the most part you should find it exhilarating.

John's cell - Part 1: John is sitting on his cot when he hears Marlena comment that he looks hungry. She's standing outside his cell with a picnic basket. Is this for real? Marlena asks if he has other plans for tonight. I've cleared my schedule so I can have supper all alone with my husband. They are both sitting on the floor - Marlena has even got little tealight candles lit sitting on the tablecloth. She passes him a paper cup of sparkling water. John imagines Roman had something to do with this. Marlena - Let's just say it's good to have friends in high places. John hopes he doesn't get in trouble for giving him preferential treatment. Marlena made sure he was okay with the risk. She adds that his guard seems to like him. John - McCoy and I go way back. Marlena - He told me what a good man you are as if I didn't know that already. John isn't sure many people in Salem would agree with him right about now. Marlena - If there are those people, they're just wrong. John - And you're just a little biased. Marlena - No, I'm very clear on who you are. You're the finest man I've ever known. She asks how the hearing went today. John - People weren't holding back. Marlena hates that she wasn't allowed to be there for him. John - It was bad enough that I was. People who worked for me, clients; one after
another after another just ripped me to shreds. Marlena - There's so much anger coming at you for something you never did. John - It took my breath away to hear how these people's lives were destroyed. I want to get their money back for them now more than ever. Marlena - And you will. John - Damn right I will. I will liquidate everything I have. Whatever it takes to pay back every single penny that was stolen.

HTS: Jen has ice skates slung over her shoulder. I haven't done this for a really long time so you can't laugh. Even with the best tips from my cousin Hope who is like a pro skater, I'm not good. On the plus side, I'm with a doctor. Jen's cell rings. It's Jack; I'll call him back. Dan tells her to go ahead and take the call. He steps away. Jen answers and then starts smiling - What? After the call Jen thanks Dan for waiting. Jack was just calling to see how Abigail is doing. Dan - How is Jack anyway? I didn't realised his PTSD was so severe. Jen says he's good, but I think he's embarrassed. He wanted me to tell you again thank you for everything you did last night. Dan - We were all out of our minds; our kids were being held hostage. And Jack, he was in a prison in Afghanistan for over a year. I can't even comprehend what he's been going through. Jen - Yeah. I'm just sort of starting to understand a little bit but he's open to getting help so that's great. Jen hands him her skates so she can go get them some hot cocoa. Dan tells her she's lucky he's a surgeon 'cause it's going to take a lot of skill to untangle the knots in her skate laces. Dan sits down to work on the knots and one hand trembles a bit. Jen returns and notices the knot still in her laces - oh, it stumped you. Dan says he got a phone call; he was distracted.

Titan - Brady's office - Part 1: Madison steps inside and looks around - Are you kidding me? Brady has junk food from the vending machine and a bottle of wine on his desk. Brady - You wanted to recreate the wrong thing; I wanted to recreate the night of the blizzard because that was the night I really got to know you. It was one of the best nights I could remember in a long time. Madison didn't see this coming. Brady - I pride myself on that. Madison - You missed something though. It's not snowing. Brady - Sorry, you can't have everything. He picks up a remote control - Sometimes you can though. He dims the lights and then the walls and the floor are covered with images of falling snowflakes. Madison - I was pretty sure you were through with me about 5 mins ago. Brady - That was all part of the setup. Seriously, what do you think? Do yo like it? Madison - I think it's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. I guess I should walk away from your kisses more often. Brady - How about you don't. He kisses her. Brady returns with a bag of takeout. The great thing about recreating the blizzard without real snow is that the guys from the Thai place can actually deliver food. Madison is very happy he got the coconut soup. Brady - That's what I was trying to do; make you very happy. Madison - You've succeeded. I know that I don't make it easy on you. I'm sorry. I know it would have been a lot simpler for you to just walk away from me and I really appreciate it a lot that you didn't. Brady - I don't know what in the world makes you think it would be easy to walk away from you cause that might be one of the hardest things I've ever have to do. He realises that behind that barbed wire fence she puts around herself, lies a very amazing woman. And I know what it's like to be guarded. I'm protective of myself. Madison - It's not easy to let people in. Brady - But the night of the blizzard, that's what you did. You let me in. You talked about your feelings. You talked about your childhood and I appreciated that. Madison - It's simple with you to be honest. Brady - Not to mention, when my nephew went missing, you stepped up - you were so supportive. Madison - That whole night just terrified me. Brady - That night was the night I really got you. Madison - Anyone would have jumped in to help. Brady - Not the way you do. It was the way you did it. Anyone can look at you and see that you're beautiful; anyone could talk to you for 5 mins and see that you're smart but who the hell knew that you were compassionate? Madison jokes - I'm just a trifecta of perfection. Brady - No, you're a pain in the butt but I like that about you. Madison - I have always wanted someone to tell me how eminently perfect I am. Brady chuckles - And here I am.

John's cell - Part 2: Marlena tells him that Carrie mentioned that she and Rafe found some new information. They say that photograph of you in Paris might have been doctored. So that will show that you're innocent and that would make a big difference. Maybe they can prove that now. If somebody cared enough to doctor the photograph, it means they would be ... she stops. Why didn't you tell me this? John - Because I didn't want you getting all excited about it like you are now. Marlena - But Carrie is hoping that she can win the civil case and with the new evidence ... John - I know what Carrie is hoping and I'm not giving up hope; it's just that what we need here baby is a miracle. Marlena smiles - I believe in miracles. John - I know. I do too but we also have to be realistic and the fact is this could be as good as it gets for us for the rest of my life. I may never get out of here and if that is the case you need to start thinking about what's going to happen next. You need to start making plans Doc for your future; for the rest of your life. Marlena doesn't want him to worry about her. I'm alright. I'm keeping busy. I miss you like I miss air but I really am managing. In fact, I may take a position at Salem U. John - Start your old practice again? Marlena - No. I'd be heading up the Psychiatric Residency program. John thinks that's amazing. That's a little more than a job; congratulations! Marlena - And I would even get a handful of new patients. John - I'm happy for you but you know that's not what I'm talking about. Marlena - If you want to talk about divorcing me so I can move forward then ... John - You're far too young to consign yourself to this kind of obligation to me. Marlena - This is not an obligation. You're my husband. I love you more than the day that I married you again. It's not an obligation; it's devotion and I will be by your side until the day I die. John - I'm just trying to find some way to make you happy. Marlena - Happiness is kind of a relevant thing. I'm terribly unhappy that you're in here right now and I'm so sublimely happy with my heart filled with love for you. So I will spend my time doing everything to get you out of here and home. So say it's okay that I do anything I need to, okay? John - What did you mean by that? Marlena - Nothing. I just meant that I really want you home. John - What are you talking about? What's going on? Is there something you're not telling me?

Brady Pub - Part 1: Jen teases Dan that he's limping. Dan - At least I didn't take out half of the juniour class of Salem High. Jen laughs. That was funny. Did you see their faces when I was skating towards them. Dan teases that she was skating so fast he doesn't think they could ID her. Jen says she is going to be so sore tomorrow. Dan warned her. Jen - You did but it was worth every second. Dan asks if she's going to be okay for tomorrow night. He forgot to mention there were two parts to this date and part deux is a little more user friendly. Jen tries to tell him something but he says she has to hear him out. A ballet company from Scotland is touring The Nutcracker and they're going to be in Salem for one night only and guess who scored tickets - I did - for me and you. Jen wishes he would have told her he was going to do that. Dan - You don't like ballet? Jen loves the ballet. Jack got us tickets. I didn't mean not to tell you, it's just that tomorrow night is Jack's night and I thought that you knew that. Dan - I did know that. I just screwed up, that's all. Jen - You didn't. You did something really sweet and I feel terrible. Dan - Don't. Jen - I do. You're upset and that's the last thing that I want you to feel. Dan - Jennifer, we need to talk. Jen - What do you want to talk about? Dan - Let's talk about this situation we find ourselves in. Jen knows it hasn't been easy. Dan agrees. Jen never imagined in a million years ... Dan - That it would be this hard. Jen - That there would have to be a choice made. Dan - If Jack hadn't come back to Salem, I think we'd be a lot further along. Jen tells him he's right. Dan - But the thing is he did come back. Now we're in some kind of holding pattern. I hate to say this but I think we're giving lip service to this date, wait and see thing. Jen - I hear what you're saying and you're right. Dan - I think when I said it wasn't easy truth be told, for me, this is torture. Jen is sorry. Dan - I'm guessing Jack feels the same way. But I'm also guessing that for him, he's not as miserable because he thinks he has a leg up on me. Jen - Why? Because we have a past that we shared? Dan - Because you guys have children and I'm just some guy you started dating when you thought your husband wasn't going to come home. Jen - You are not just some guy. You mean so much more to me. Dan - But I'm not more enough to be the one, am I? Come on, let's be honest here. Jen - I agonize every single night and I know that doesn't comfort you in any way ... Dan - Do you know that when you on your dates with him that I literally am sick to my stomach. Jen - That's not right. I'm so sorry. Dan - I didn't want you to say I'm sorry. Here's the thing. You didn't do this to me, it just happened. And I went along with it. I was a willing participant; I was going to wait to see what happened. As painful as it was from day one, I did it because I love you. But it's been months now and you're no more resolved about this today than you were when we started this stupid plan, are you? Jen stammers - I ... Dan - I don't blame you. I really don't. I'm not blaming you but I'm not going to be bachelor #2. I'm not going to wait around for infinity; that's not me. I'm not going to do it to me and I'm not going to do it to you. It needs to end. I have to end this. Jen - What are you asking me? Are you asking me to choose right now? Dan - I'm not asking you because you can't. I'm choosing for both of us and it's exactly what I should have done in the first place. I'm out. Jen - What? Dan - I'm pulling my hat out of the ring. Jen - Are you leaving me? Dan - Yeah, I am.

Titan - Brady's office - Part 2: Madison teases him about the way he uses chopsticks. Brady asks - Did you really mean it? You really want to try this? Madison - I meant it. I really, really want to try this. Brady takes her hand - I'm glad to hear that. Madison - I can't promise you that I'm not going to shut down completely when things get too close sometimes. Brady understands. There's one other thing though - remember the no dating co-workers, I can't do that ... Madison - Forget I ever said that. We're in an office - usually when a deal is struck, people shake hands. Brady doesn't want to shake hands; I have something else in mind. He turns on some music. Why don't we seal the deal with a dance? She goes into his arms and they slow dance.

Madison's hotel room: Madison thanks Brady for everything. Brady says he had a good time. I'm going to go. Madison - What if I ask you to stay? Would you? Please. He goes to her. Madison - Stay with me Brady. Brady is lighting candles when Madison comes out of the bathroom wearing sexy black negligee. He tells her she is beautiful. They kiss, eventually Brady lifts her up and carries her to the bed that is strewn with rose petals. Very sexy moments as they kiss, nip at each other, undress each other and then fall back on to the bed.

John's cell - Part 3: John wants her to stop eating and tell him what she's up to. Marlena just wants him home, that's all. John - Just say it. Marlena - I'm doing a little investigating on my own. Don't look at me like that; I know what I'm doing. John - And just what is it exactly that you are doing? Marlena - I'm just trying to prove that Stefano set you up. Silence. Marlena - WOW! That went better than I thought it would. John roars - Are you out of your mind! Who knows better than the two of us what the man is capable of if he thinks for a second that you have crossed him. He's dangerous. If he finds out about it, God only knows what will happen to you. Marlena - I have gone toe to toe with Stefano before and lived to tell the tale. John can't believe he's hearing this come out of her mouth. Marlena is just asking a few discreet questions. I'm being very careful. He'll never get any idea that I'm doing it. Really, I'm fine. John - I want you to look at me. You will stop right now whatever it is you have put into motion. Do you hear me? He yells - I'm not messing around! Do you hear me! Marlena - If you think I'm going to see you in prison and not do something to stop it, you don't know me very well. John - If something happens to you when I'm in here, do you know what's going to happen to me? Marlena insists Stefano would never lay a hand on her. John - Just because it hasn't happened in the past ... Baby, I'm never going to be able to sleep again ... please promise me that you will leave all of this in Rafe's capable hands. Please promise me. Marlena - I am; I'm just offering him the benefit of my expertise. John explodes - DOC! Marlena - Okay fine. Now can we just stop and to back to what we were doing. Time is precious to me. I won't talk about Stefano and you won't talk about divorcing me. Why don't we just have dessert like every other normal, married couple, ok? Dessert? They sit back down again. He says her shaking a can - Canned stuff? Marlena - Yeah. She feeds him a strawberry covered in whipped cream. He eats the whipped cream, she eats the strawberry saying this is so much better than fighting. John - Yeah, but I love the way you fight. They kiss between the bars. Marlena is now sitting with her back to the bars and John has his arms around her. John - If not for the bars and that canned stuff you'd think we were having dinner and dessert in a really fancy restaurant. Marlena - If not for these bars, tonight would end very differently. John - I wish. I miss sleeping next to you and I miss not sleeping next to you. Marlena - I know. We're so lucky to have tonight. John - Yeah, so let's not push it. Marlena agrees. Don't you get hurt in here. John - Don't you get hurt out there.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Jen doesn't know what to say. Dan - Don't say anything. Jen - I love you and I want to ask you to stay with me because I don't want to lose you but I don't know how to reconcile that with how I feel about Jack. I don't. Dan - I think you do know but the guilt is keeping you from saying it. I'm in your way. Jen - I don't feel like that at all. Dan - You should. Jack, he may be the one. He may be the one to make you the happiest woman on the planet. It's messing you up. I saw it last night when Abigail was in trouble. And today when you were on the phone with him. You hear his voice and there's something in you ... Jen - What are you talking about? Dan - Stop ... You love this man. You love him. You connect with him on a level that I just don't think we're going to be able connect on - there's just no way. You guys were talking about the tree trimming; the past and all the memories and all this history and joy and I can't ... You are in each other's blood Jen. I can not compete with that. I can't and I won't. I'm not giving up because this is tough or that I'm losing the fight because I would fight for you. I fight for love; it's what I've done my whole life. I may not go about it the right way but I've learned a few things. I'm not going to be that odd man out. I can't. I've realised that I may not be the best man for you. Jen - But how can you be so sure of that? Dan - Because you're not sure. This isn't good for me. It's not. Jen - I wish that I didn't ... uh ... but I can't do this to you anymore. I'm sorry. Dan - You didn't do it to me. I tried; we tried but we're not meant to be. Jen - But you have meant everything to me. I literally wouldn't have survived this past year without you. I would not be here right now if you didn't take care of me the way you have. But you're right. Everything you said is right but my heart's breaking right now 'cause I can't even imagine losing you.

Horton house - Part 2: Dan walks Jen to the door. So I guess this is it. Jen nods - Yeah. Dan - I really hope we can be friends. Not sure we can navigate that tonight but in time ... More than anything else, I want you to be happy. Jen - I want you to be happy too. I do love you and I'm so sorry that I've hurt you. Dan - Nobody set out to hurt anybody. We love each other but we're just not supposed to be together. It's sad but it's true. Jen - Yeah. I feel like my heart is going to come out of my chest. Dan - It won't; I'll make sure of that. They laugh. He continues - I gave up on love after Chloe. I really believed that I'd never feel that again or want it again or even let it in again. But you showed me that I could have it all again and for that I will never be regretful; not for one minute we shared together. Every moment we shared together has been a gift to me. I want you to take care of yourself. Jen - I will. Dan - You take very, very good care of that heart, okay? He turns to leave but she asks if she can hug him goodbye, please. They hug as she cries. He then leaves. Jen goes inside and drops to the floor crying.

Preview: Rafe to Carrie - We got it; we're on our way to clearing John. Austin to Sami - Didn't you and Rafe just get married. Why the rush to renew your vows? Abby to Jen as Mel listens - I think I may have met someone else.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Thank you Pat, if only I cared about the people in this so.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Well at least Daniel recognizes Jennifer's connection to Jack, even if she doesn't. And seriously, he dumps her because he couldn't take her to the Nutcracker on JACK'S date night? And she falls to the floor crying over him? :shame: :shame: :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 12 2011, 03:10 PM.

AFaithL

Thanks for posting! So Marlena might be taking a teaching job, too? Good. Maybe she can help Abigail over this Austin thing.

Awwww the Jarlena scenes sound so sad. John needs to be back home with his wife!

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 12 2011, 03:08 PM
Well at least Daniel recognizes Jennifer's connection to Jack, even if she doesn't. And seriously, he dumps her because he couldn't take her to the Nutcracker on JACK'S date night? And she falls to the floor crying over him? :shame: :shame: :shame:
Beyond stupid! I thought he was the stable one who's never let her down. He's broken up with her twice in the last month or so. Loser. She's a flipping idot, Jack should RUN in the other direction!

WendyCR72

Somehow, I pray to God Stefano has the real Jennifer Rose because this weepy Harlequinesque bitch over the void of suck known as Tan is NOT IT.

Jesus, her daughter is more mature than she is.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oh. My. God. :puke: :puke: :puke: I only wish that Jack would have the same type of conversation with her and dump her ass so she ends up ALONE.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 12 2011, 03:26 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oh. My. God. :puke: :puke: :puke: I only wish that Jack would have the same type of conversation with her and dump her ass so she ends up ALONE.
No, that would be too nice a conversation. Jack shouldn't sugarcoat anything.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I am so over this Jenn/Daniel stuff it seems to me that Jennifer was not that damn upset when she divorced Jack there was no falling to the floor dramatically crying so why over Daniel?

Women seem to loose their minds when they loose him I mean look at the list first let's start with Kate (she is my favorite but she did go a little crazy with the whole poisoning stuff) then Chloe about flipped her damn lid when he left her then Carly was like secretly pinning away after him when he was dating Jennifer. I mean DAMN no way can he be that good. :shame: :shame: :shame:

Romancer66

It's just . . . there are no words.

Except:

End. This. Now. Please.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Well, well, well, Marlena's gonna be teaching at Salem U too. Marlena and Jack - I hereby give thee permission to become besties.

The John & Marlena stuff sounds sweet. I miss them fighting. I miss them having more than 20 second scenes, and I wish we'd actually see the parts of Marlena asking around for stuff to clear John.

Thanks!

PatNS
Member Avatar

I actually thought the Jenn and Daniel stuff was really good. Daniel hit the nail on the head when he told Jen she hasn't been able to make a choice because of the guilt she feels. And he's not talking about her feeling guilty about Jack - he knows she feels guilty, even if she can't admit it to herself, because she can't love him the way she loves Jack. Dan breaks up with her because he knows she can't do it - she can't choose so he does it for her. I think the fact that she told him she was going to The Nutcracker with Jack was just the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Daniel knows that Jack and Jennifer are connected in a way that he and Jen can never and will never be connected. I don't fault her for crying - they dated for quite a while - they professed love for each other - and now it's over.

Really enjoyed the John and Marlena scenes as well as the Brady and Madison scenes. I guess one could say that show was about a love that's ending, a love that's beginning and a love that is established and enduring.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I HATE THE TANNIFER TRIANGLE....how long must we all suffer through this? They are wasting the time that MA (maybe MR too) has on this useless storyline for what good reason?

Dany_E

I think this breakup would feel more convincing to me if I hadn't seen Jennifer fawning all over Daniel while feeling like Jack is her albatross for the past 2 months or so.

It does sound final but I doubt it will be. We'll see I guess.

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Daniel didn't realise Jack's PTSD was so severe? Didn't he pretty much say the last time he broke up with her that Jack was using his symptoms to guilt her but now he's being noble about it.

So Daniel is breaking up with Jennifer over some opera tickets and she's OK with that - apart from the OTT meltdown at the end of the summary. I'm guessing she wouldn't have the same reaction had this been Jack.

I think I'm going to need video evidence of Jennifer lighting up when she talks about Jack or hears his voice because I feel I may have missed something in between all her rants at him and her looks of annoyance. :shrug:

happy
Member Avatar

PatNS
Dec 12 2011, 02:52 PM
Brady Pub - Part 2: Jen doesn't know what to say. Dan - Don't say anything. Jen - I love you and I want to ask you to stay with me because I don't want to lose you but I don't know how to reconcile that with how I feel about Jack. I don't. Dan - I think you do know but the guilt is keeping you from saying it. I'm in your way. Jen - I don't feel like that at all. Dan - You should. Jack, he may be the one. He may be the one to make you the happiest woman on the planet. It's messing you up. I saw it last night when Abigail was in trouble. And today when you were on the phone with him. You hear his voice and there's something in you ... Jen - What are you talking about? Dan - Stop ... You love this man. You love him. You connect with him on a level that I just don't think we're going to be able connect on - there's just no way. You guys were talking about the tree trimming; the past and all the memories and all this history and joy and I can't ... You are in each other's blood Jen. I can not compete with that.
LOL. I wish the audience could have seen what Dan saw.

So obvious now that this Pod Jennifer is a product of MR's acting choices. She is supposed to be written in love with Jack. It's supposed to be so obvious that even Daniel can see it. The writing says what we SHOULD have been seeing all this time.

Instead we get Bitchifer that is slobbering all over Daniel and sees Jack as a nuisance. Reading Daniels' words just make me laugh and laugh. But in a bitter way. Not a good thing.

Not interested in Dannifer. When do we get more meaty scenes with Jack WITHOUT Dannifer? If we have to wait until January to see another therapy session with Marlena, I don't know if I will still be around to watch this rapidly sinking show.

:badmood:
Edited by happy, Dec 12 2011, 03:57 PM.

CalAggie87

But I have seen nothing in Jennifer's expressions to tell me Dan is telling the truth. So, if what Dan says in the episode is where the writers/writing was meant to go all along, then I do not know why I (and others) seem to not see any love, or even any emotion other than annoyance from Jennifer.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

PatNS
Dec 12 2011, 03:34 PM
I actually thought the Jenn and Daniel stuff was really good. Daniel hit the nail on the head when he told Jen she hasn't been able to make a choice because of the guilt she feels. And he's not talking about her feeling guilty about Jack - he knows she feels guilty, even if she can't admit it to herself, because she can't love him the way she loves Jack. Dan breaks up with her because he knows she can't do it - she can't choose so he does it for her. I think the fact that she told him she was going to The Nutcracker with Jack was just the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Daniel knows that Jack and Jennifer are connected in a way that he and Jen can never and will never be connected. I don't fault her for crying - they dated for quite a while - they professed love for each other - and now it's over.

Really enjoyed the John and Marlena scenes as well as the Brady and Madison scenes. I guess one could say that show was about a love that's ending, a love that's beginning and a love that is established and enduring.
Yeah, see, I get that the story is about that... my major problem with the story is actually less with the writing (though, that is a problem too), and more with certain acting choices.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What I find intriguing is the possibility of proving that EJ is the one that framed John. I don't doubt he will be free I just want to see how they go about setting him free and if there will he consequences for his 'Nephew'.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Wouldn't it be awesome if Jack had an appointment with Marlena now, and Jack's all excited that Dan is out of the picture, and Marlena tells him something like; "Are you sure she's the one who's right for you, right now, Jack?" I'd love for Jack to tell Jennifer that she's the one he loves, and will always love, the only one... but he's obviously not the only one for her... So he's stepping aside too, to focus on his own health.

Because the fact that Dr Wonderballs can't take what he willingly got into... stable, my ass.

And that reminds me, it seems like every single "date night" has been Dr Wonderballs' and only one or two have been Jack's.
Edited by The Room Stops, Dec 12 2011, 03:44 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply