Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Will Blabs The Truth about EJ & Sami; 1/3 Issues
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 03:01 PM (7,377 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

After Sami and Rafe renew their vows, Will visits Marlena. "Ever since Marlena came back to Salem, there has been a strong bond between her and Will." Notes Chandler Massey (Will) "She gives Will love unconditionally, without asking for anything in return. She is basically the only person in Will's life who has done that for him. He really respects her and loves her more than anything in the world."

Marlena senses that something is troubling Will and she gently tries to draw him out. "Will trusts her more than anyone else especially his mom," asserts Massey. Will starts to unburden himself, but at the last moment, he pulls back, then says he is upset about his breakup with Gabi and problems at home. Marlena asks Will to consider moving in with her and John.

On New Year's Eve, Melanie and Sonny stop by the loft to pick up Will. A concerned Sami pulls Melanie aside and questions her and Will's dark mood. Melanie attributes it to his romance with Gabby ending. Next, Sami tries to make amends with Will, but he brushes her off.

At the celebration in Horton Town Square, Will watches the closeness between Sonny and his friend Tyler, who are both very at ease with being openly gay. Unable to handle it, Will flees the celebration. "Will is still very much in turmoil and still conflicted within himself, " explains Massey. "He is still dealing with the secret that he has to keep about his mother."

Will returns to one of the places where he feels safe, his grandmother's home. She senses that Will needs to talk. "Its absolutely vital that Will talk to someone." observes massey. Without warning, Will blurts that he saw Sami and EJ having sex.

"This is something that has been weighing on Will," voices Maseey. "It has disgusted him. He feels like his mother has betrayed his family. Harboring feelings like that, and not being able to tell anyone can do terrible things to a person. Will's emotions have reached a boiling point because he is angry about the whole vow renewal ceremony, and the way his mother is treating Rafe. Will has to say something or he would have exploded with rage."

http://secondchanceslumi.com/topic/6685841/1/

SOW: Will Comes Clean With Marlena

While everyone else is in the festive mood, Will has little reason to celebrate the holidays. "Will is still very much in turmoil," points out Chandler Massey. "He's still dealing with the secret that he's keeping about his mother and EJ, and it's weighing on him."

The young man pays a visit to Marlena, who instantly realizes he's troubled. She tries to get Will to open up, but he covers that he's still shaken by his breakup with Gabi. Marlena, who is keenly aware that things are tense between Will and Sami, asks him to consider moving in with her and John.

On New Year's Eve, Will overhears Sami and Rafe in a heated discussion. "Will doesn't like the way that Sami is treating Rafe," asserts Massey. "He was disgusted by the wedding vow renewal ceremony and feels like his mother has betrayed the family because of what happened between her and EJ."

Sami worries that her son might know that she had sex with EJ. When Melanie and Sonny stop by to see Will, Sami takes Melanie aside and questions her about Will. Melanie says that Will is still hurting over losing Gabi. Sami is relieved and tries to make peace with her son, but he brushes her off.

That night, Will suprises Marlena with another visit. "She is the only person that Will feels comfortable around," states Massey. "When he's with Marlena, it's the only time that he doesn't have this wall of anger and sarcasm up around him." Will blurts to Marlena that he saw Sam and EJ having sex. She's stunned by the news.

"Will's emotions were at a boiling point," notes Massey. "It's was doing terrible things to him and finally, he had to say something."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

So now that the secret is out I'm guessing that Will won't be causing any trouble and that this entire story line is about to fall flat. Great.

CalAggie87

I did not think it was about his sexual confusion. That won't come out until September Sweeps.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Overall this storyline hasn't done much to excite me. In fact it hasn't done anything to excite me. Will's lashing out at Sami has been the only good part. I'm interested though in Marlena's reaction. It better not involve more kissing up to Sami, though I'm sure that's how it will all end. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

rosered

CalAggie87
Dec 22 2011, 03:06 PM
I did not think it was about his sexual confusion. That won't come out until September Sweeps.
You mean Feb sweeps??

CalAggie87

rosered
Dec 22 2011, 03:10 PM
CalAggie87
You mean Feb sweeps??

No, I mean September Sweeps 2012.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see Marlena's reaction ! Maybe this will actually be exciting!!! :applause: :popcorn:

anya
Member Avatar

rosered
Dec 22 2011, 03:10 PM
CalAggie87
You mean Feb sweeps??
More like September 2013 sweeps.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Seeing Marlena's reaction to this is one of the things I've been looking forward to most. In some ways I think I'd have preferred she find out when everyone else did - preferably in a very public and humiliating way for Sami. But I'll stay open minded and see how this plays out...I just hope they don't end up having Marlena overly sympathetic to Sami and thus losing the soapy goodness of having Sami basically commit the same mortal sin she's judged Marlena so harshly for all these years.

Thanks for posting!

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I would love it if Marlena comforts Will and then marches over to Sami's and smacks her across the face.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Dec 22 2011, 03:07 PM
Overall this storyline hasn't done much to excite me. In fact it hasn't done anything to excite me. Will's lashing out at Sami has been the only good part. I'm interested though in Marlena's reaction. It better not involve more kissing up to Sami, though I'm sure that's how it will all end. :shame:
Unfortunately, Will hasn't lashed out at Sami enough to suit me. We have really only had two instances where that has happened. To put the drama into this story, we need more of this. Two more months of this is going to be super boring.

Lil
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 22 2011, 03:15 PM
Seeing Marlena's reaction to this is one of the things I've been looking forward to most. In some ways I think I'd have preferred she find out when everyone else did - preferably in a very public and humiliating way for Sami. But I'll stay open minded and see how this plays out...I just hope they don't end up having Marlena overly sympathetic to Sami and thus losing the soapy goodness of having Sami basically commit the same mortal sin she's judged Marlena so harshly for all these years.

Thanks for posting!
Word. I am still holding out hope for a public Sami-thrashing in the HTS with Marlena, Will, Rafe, Carrie, Kate, and since he's coming back Lucas. Nicole and Austin can be there for shits and giggles as well lol

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

Perhaps new writers are on the way. MAR-DAR SLs last all but 3 months. Seems like they are wrapping up all SLs, all ready, quick, makes me question what the hell is going on at DAYS. Hoping they are just abrupt pauses, with the SLs continuing with a new twist. Not sure I like these new, old, writers.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Shit! I had to suffer through the beastialityhatesex, and didn't even get a public humiliation from Sami out of it? Hope it isn't too late!
Can't wait to see what Marlena has to say! Can't wait to see my Will finally get the nasty off his chest!

And Will can't come out until Lucas is back in town! Hurry home, Lucas!

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Cue the its all EJ's fault. :eyeroll: Beast as the little victim. :flipoff:

Helpless Romantic

Hamilton
Dec 22 2011, 03:16 PM
I would love it if Marlena comforts Will and then marches over to Sami's and smacks her across the face.
I don't even want her to smack the doofus. I want her to go to her daughter and say "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TOO"! Then slam the door in her face but before it closes say "Oh by the way,Will MY SON is staying with me!." While Sami looks like an idiot. With her head spinning. :stars: Go Willena!!! :cloud9:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 22 2011, 03:35 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SocRMum1

Thanks for posting!
I won't be suprised if that is what they are doing. The spoiler for the week after this has Marlena encouraging Will to talk to Sami. Figures!

Deleted User
Deleted User

magicsteacher
Dec 22 2011, 03:17 PM
Tabbie
Dec 22 2011, 03:07 PM
Unfortunately, Will hasn't lashed out at Sami enough to suit me. We have really only had two instances where that has happened. To put the drama into this story, we need more of this. Two more months of this is going to be super boring.
Oh I definitely agree. I really wish we would have gotten more of Will lashing out at Sami. Instead it's all been dropped like everything else. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Well at least someone finds out. I seriously think this story is going to be a big flop.

Helpless Romantic

Angie79
Dec 22 2011, 03:23 PM
SocRMum1

Thanks for posting!
I won't be suprised if that is what they are doing. The spoiler for the week after this has Marlena encouraging Will to talk to Sami. Figures!
Also the Carrie talk to Marlena about who else but Sami! With Marlena wishing things could get better between her and vile child. I think that was no coincidence but I can't wait for Sami's fall from grace.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 22 2011, 03:27 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply