Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Will Blabs The Truth about EJ & Sami; 1/3 Issues
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 03:01 PM (7,466 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 22 2011, 03:23 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 22 2011, 03:15 PM
Seeing Marlena's reaction to this is one of the things I've been looking forward to most. In some ways I think I'd have preferred she find out when everyone else did - preferably in a very public and humiliating way for Sami. But I'll stay open minded and see how this plays out...I just hope they don't end up having Marlena overly sympathetic to Sami and thus losing the soapy goodness of having Sami basically commit the same mortal sin she's judged Marlena so harshly for all these years.

Thanks for posting!
I won't be suprised if that is what they are doing. The spoiler for the week after this has Marlena encouraging Will to talk to Sami. Figures!
Yeah but that's to be expected. Marlena is a better person than Sami could ever hope to be in her wildest dreams...Still, I hope that Marlena eventually joins in on the smackdown and gives Sami what's coming to her for all the years she has hung her affair w/John over her head.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Twilightsucks
Dec 22 2011, 03:19 PM
Cue the its all EJ's fault. :eyeroll: Beast as the little victim. :flipoff:
Oh yeah I'm so expecting that. Whenever Ej interacts with the beast she's always the poor wittle victim, even when she's at fault. Which is another reason why I wanted these two in separate storylines. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

Tabbie
Dec 22 2011, 03:28 PM
Twilightsucks
Oh yeah I'm so expecting that. Whenever Ej interacts with the beast she's always the poor wittle victim, even when she's at fault. Which is another reason why I wanted these two in separate storylines. :shame:
She has already started the blame game. "EJ ruins my life", anyone? She says this In her scenes with Kate. This time it's all on you princess. :puke:

Checkers
Member Avatar

Talk about anti-climatic.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

AS will never allow the beast to be called on her shit. Nothing will change. :shame:

Helpless Romantic

Twilightsucks
Dec 22 2011, 03:34 PM
AS will never allow the beast to be called on her shit. Nothing will change. :shame:
That right there is precisely why Scami is NOT coming back! Will is the new smarter wiser Scami. :wub: And unlike her IS a joy to watch! Because what he says is actually true about Sami. Unlike Sami's irrational hatred of John and Marlena. That is just plain annoying at this point. Will has every right to hate the hypocrite.Hopefully FOREVER. Give her HELL WILL! :D
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 22 2011, 03:48 PM.

six
Member Avatar

"Will has to say something or he would have exploded with rage."

You know what would have been better? The explosion.

smfh. Have these people ever seen a soap?

Oh, and I'm not blaming this on AS. They're taking the path of least resistance on everything. Stefano getting John out of jail because Hope has a piece of paper and Abby conveniently pulling away from Chad just as chelanie fall for each other are other examples of the same thing.

Next up, caustin and safe will probably amicably part ways so cafe can sleep together.
Edited by six, Dec 22 2011, 03:45 PM.

Aldo
Member Avatar

I've lost faith. :sleep:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Helpless Romantic
Dec 22 2011, 03:31 PM
Tabbie
Twilightsucks
She has already started the blame game. "EJ ruins my life", anyone? She says this In her scenes with Kate. This time it's all on you princess. :puke:
Yep just more of Ej getting blamed and the beast getting pittied. They will probably throw Will under the bus for calling the beast out on her crap. I think I need more of this :drunk: to make the show watchable.
Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Angie79
Dec 22 2011, 03:01 PM
After Sami and Rafe renew their vows, Will visits Marlena. "Ever since Marlena came back to Salem, there has been a strong bond between her and Will." Notes Chandler Massey (Will) "She gives Will love unconditionally, without asking for anything in return. She is basically the only person in Will's life who has done that for him. He really respects her and loves her more than anything in the world."
:wub: :wub: :wub: I loved all of that.

As for him interrupting J&M to tell Marlena about beast sex, totally could have waited for a better time. I would have hoped he would have opened up to Marlena about being gay as opposed to the beast sex reveal. Ugh I hate, hate how Will's sexuality reveal is entangled in this mess with EJ/Sami. There's plenty of emotional story with his coming out that didn't need the added annoyance of the EJ/Sami stuff. I'm all for an angry Will giving it to his terrible mother but would have liked to separate his coming out from that.

I suppose maybe he initially wanted to go to his grandma to talk about his sexuality but then ends up pulling back and instead the whole EJ/Sami thing comes out. That's definitely a good way to change the topic of conversation if it was getting too uncomfortable.

However it goes, I'm looking forward to seeing Deidre/Chandler in their scenes. It's gonna be really good.

Aldo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Ugh I hate, hate how Will's sexuality reveal is entangled in this mess with EJ/Sami. There's plenty of emotional story with his coming out that didn't need the added annoyance of the EJ/Sami stuff. I'm all for an angry Will giving it to his terrible mother but would have liked to separate his coming out from that.
:hail:
Agree 100%
Edited by Aldo, Dec 22 2011, 03:50 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ugh. And I was so looking forward to Sami getting the shyte slapped out of her in town square. The vow renewal was the place to do this Will!!

You could've come out to Grammy Mar later & have her encourage you to talk to Sami about THAT. Marlena needs to go knock sparks from Sami's ass over this not play peace maker.

Oh, MarDar you have disappointed me with this. You've had some awesome ideas, just no follow thru. Sounds reminiscent of Higs. She could come up with stories that sounded interesting she just killed them in the playing out. Sound familiar?

Oy Vey.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Can't wait for these scenes! I thought it was going to be Will coming out, but it just keeps me on the edge of my seat for when that does happen. I'm anxious to see Marlena's reaction. Massey and Hall are going to do so well with these scenes.

Helpless Romantic

Tabbie
Dec 22 2011, 03:46 PM
Helpless Romantic
Tabbie
Twilightsucks
Yep just more of Ej getting blamed and the beast getting pittied. They will probably throw Will under the bus for calling the beast out on her crap. I think I need more of this :drunk: to make the show watchable.
See I blame Sami because she CHOSE to march herself over to Dimansion while RAFE was checking to see if the body found WAS indeed Johnny's and she of course tells NO ONE.And just has to have it out with EJ and then proceeded in notsodeadbabyplotpoint sexmadness. So I fully blame HER. You can only shoot yourself in the foot so many times and Sami keeps doing that so any pairing of hers that I ever liked SAFE LUMI. I will never be able to like in the same way again. And because I don't trust the PTB and them writing a nervous breakdown for her than there is no hope for me to EVER like the character ever again and I once again say she needs to be put in a coma or die. There is no hope for this pathetic shell of her former self character. Even her being a bitch now grates my nerves because it's for the same old reason big bad J&M. :sarcasm: :soapbox: Will's story is secondary and I detest that. :soapbox: :angry: Only that poor me excuse no longer holds water because Marlena was with the man she LOVED. The overplayed flashback does not help either.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 22 2011, 04:10 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I knew that beast would play the blame game! This story sucks... Not enough misery for the beast!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

This will be exciting!

TFP!

Ellie

Absolutely LOVE that Marlena is being used as Will's confidante. Some of this does sound good, though I could do without the upcoming EJ component.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Tabbie
Twilightsucks
Exactly, so sick of her always complaining about EJ. Get over it already! :censored: Who the hell invited her there anyway! Remember when he told you to leave, bitch! :whack:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

LuvingLumi
Dec 22 2011, 03:25 PM
Well at least someone finds out. I seriously think this story is going to be a big flop.
Maybe its a dream??? because it should have never happened. :shame:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

This sounds dreadful. Why bother to set-up a dramatic, shocking event when you are going to write such crap for fallout?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply