Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Will Blabs The Truth about EJ & Sami; 1/3 Issues
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 03:01 PM (7,373 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

This sounds good, at least there is a chance for that introspection I've been looking for down the line but it will depend on how it plays out. And I SOOOOOOO expect Sami to put out the blame card when Marlena confronts her; that's what she does :rolleyes: but here's hoping Marlena sees through her bull and forces her to be real with herself. If a slap is needed to make that happen, I'm not against it.
I still think there is an opportunity for Sami to be publicly humiliated, remember Rafe and Nicole don't know yet so maybe they are saving that for later.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fairygodmother

As much as fans would like to see a public smack down with Sami over the EJami sex, myself included, I don't think it's want Marlena would want. She wants to heal her relationship with her daughter. Sami has had a plethora of public smack downs in her tumultuous past and she never learns from them.

What I think could be a more dramatic story is how Sami redeems and repairs her relationship with her son. She can't deal with the pain and destruction she has caused her son, try to win his forgiveness, and have him move beyond her disgusting behavior without dealing with her own demons and her treatment of her mother. Will won't ever come to a level of forgiveness for Sami's behavior, if she can't come to terms with her hypocritical and continuous hateful and hurtful behavior toward his grancmother.

This could actually be a great story involving Will, Marlena, and Sami, if it was written well.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I JUST WANT THIS TO BE ABOUT WILL FOR ONCE, DAMMITT!!
(I hope Santa didn't see that tantrum)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW: Will Comes Clean With Marlena

While everyone else is in the festive mood, Will has little reason to celebrate the holidays. "Will is still very much in turmoil," points out Chandler Massey. "He's still dealing with the secret that he's keeping about his mother and EJ, and it's weighing on him."

The young man pays a visit to Marlena, who instantly realizes he's troubled. She tries to get Will to open up, but he covers that he's still shaken by his breakup with Gabi. Marlena, who is keenly aware that things are tense between Will and Sami, asks him to consider moving in with her and John.

On New Year's Eve, Will overhears Sami and Rafe in a heated discussion. "Will doesn't like the way that Sami is treating Rafe," asserts Massey. "He was disgusted by the wedding vow renewal ceremony and feels like his mother has betrayed the family because of what happened between her and EJ."

Sami worries that her son might know that she had sex with EJ. When Melanie and Sonny stop by to see Will, Sami takes Melanie aside and questions her about Will. Melanie says that Will is still hurting over losing Gabi. Sami is relieved and tries to make peace with her son, but he brushes her off.

That night, Will suprises Marlena with another visit. "She is the only person that Will feels comfortable around," states Massey. "When he's with Marlena, it's the only time that he doesn't have this wall of anger and sarcasm up around him." Will blurts to Marlena that he saw Sam and EJ having sex. She's stunned by the news.

"Will's emotions were at a boiling point," notes Massey. "It's was doing terrible things to him and finally, he had to say something."

lysie
Member Avatar

I enjoy Will/Marlena, but if I have to read about their unconditional love one more time, I'm going to gauge my eyes out with the lollipops they're farting.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'll watch this..

dragonflies
Member Avatar

The whole Sami & EJ stuff was utterly stupid & pointless

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

dragonflies
Dec 22 2011, 07:27 PM
Based on the way they have written things in the aftermath so far, I am forced to agree though I think it had the potential to be something good and soapy. It can still be salvaged but that window is getting smaller by the day.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Chandler is a great actor, he is the only one that is captivating in this story. :hail:

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

I get that Marlena wants to salvage a relationship with Sami because she's her daughter, but there comes a point when one must simply say "Fuck this shit! I'm done!" Sami has done nothing but critize her mother and her choices since she came back. And Marlena has done nothing but excuse Sami's piss poor behavior. What Marlena needs to do after Will tells her what Sami has done is to talk to Sami herself and tell her that she needs to grow the fuck up and stop playing the victim. I think that this would be a good way to go with this reveal. Throw in a few slaps and then have Marlena tell her that she is done with her. How much abuse should both Will and Marlena have to take from Sami? Then Will can do a public reveal as well and destroy Sami's life. Johnny and Sydney go to live with EJ and Nicole and Allie goes to live with Lucas. Then Sami can kill herself because she realizes what a pathetic human she is and how she has ruined so many lives with all of her lies.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Yes go Will go finally Marlena will now what a hypocritical bitch her daughter is!

mirabella

Triage
Dec 22 2011, 06:00 PM
I wonder why it is only Sami who should suffer for what her and EJ did? I really wish Stefano had witnessed it, had a fatal heart attack, and EJ would have to live with that guilt, while Sami lives with hers. This is so one sided. I don't much like Sami, but EJ is the worst excuse for a man ever written on a soap. A daddy's boy villain is sucky.
yes, EJ should also be blamed. He is just as guilty for the act as Sami is. Yes, Sami went to the DiMansion when she should have stayed put but EJ was the person who set the whole thing in motion. In my opinion, EJ should take the biggest part of the blame for everything that happened that night, including the Tragic Mistake!

mirabella

Fairygodmother
Dec 22 2011, 06:15 PM
As much as fans would like to see a public smack down with Sami over the EJami sex, myself included, I don't think it's want Marlena would want. She wants to heal her relationship with her daughter. Sami has had a plethora of public smack downs in her tumultuous past and she never learns from them.

What I think could be a more dramatic story is how Sami redeems and repairs her relationship with her son. She can't deal with the pain and destruction she has caused her son, try to win his forgiveness, and have him move beyond her disgusting behavior without dealing with her own demons and her treatment of her mother. Will won't ever come to a level of forgiveness for Sami's behavior, if she can't come to terms with her hypocritical and continuous hateful and hurtful behavior toward his grancmother.

This could actually be a great story involving Will, Marlena, and Sami, if it was written well.
You make some great points. Great idea for character driven storyline.

mirabella

dragonflies
I agree. There were so many other ways they could have done a good character driven story that would have been believable, smart, and not pointless.

Helpless Romantic

tomsawyer
Dec 22 2011, 05:34 PM
This sounds dreadful. Why bother to set-up a dramatic, shocking event when you are going to write such crap for fallout?
Precisely the problem. They are too busy writing "shocking events" with partner swaps insead of writing good character driven sls. They IMO are no better than Dena and IMO worse because she had boundaries and didn't cross certain lines like destroying all that Alice stood for and was to the show. Shameful just shameful. :soapbox: Their reset blows. It's very telling when three months in and they are already rewriting stuff. They have no long term vision, it's all thrown together and hoping something from the mess they write sticks.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 22 2011, 09:29 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

mirabella
Dec 22 2011, 09:13 PM
Triage
Dec 22 2011, 06:00 PM
I wonder why it is only Sami who should suffer for what her and EJ did? I really wish Stefano had witnessed it, had a fatal heart attack, and EJ would have to live with that guilt, while Sami lives with hers. This is so one sided. I don't much like Sami, but EJ is the worst excuse for a man ever written on a soap. A daddy's boy villain is sucky.
yes, EJ should also be blamed. He is just as guilty for the act as Sami is. Yes, Sami went to the DiMansion when she should have stayed put but EJ was the person who set the whole thing in motion. In my opinion, EJ should take the biggest part of the blame for everything that happened that night, including the Tragic Mistake!
At worst 60/40 but nothing beyond that IMO. It takes two to tango, and it this case screw like maniacs. Even if EJ put this wheel into motion, Sami doused grease on the wheel by bringing their kids near someone who has been getting death threats. They were both crappy parents and decisionmakers.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Dec 22 2011, 09:49 PM.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Looking for a reason to watch...and this isn't it.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

dragonflies
With the way the are playing the story, yes, it has now become utterly pointless.

Disappointing beyond belief.

I think Corday is an idiot and should be relieved of any control of this show.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Tammy101
Dec 22 2011, 10:07 PM
Looking for a reason to watch...and this isn't it.
So true, so true. Once again, it's going back to Sami and EJ, just like so much on this show goes. Why won't they write a storyline for other characters. Geez, this is almost like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon-- or Sami-- it always goes back to her. :soapbox:

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

oraclerogue
Dec 22 2011, 08:33 PM
I get that Marlena wants to salvage a relationship with Sami because she's her daughter, but there comes a point when one must simply say "Fuck this shit! I'm done!" Sami has done nothing but critize her mother and her choices since she came back. And Marlena has done nothing but excuse Sami's piss poor behavior. What Marlena needs to do after Will tells her what Sami has done is to talk to Sami herself and tell her that she needs to grow the fuck up and stop playing the victim. I think that this would be a good way to go with this reveal. Throw in a few slaps and then have Marlena tell her that she is done with her. How much abuse should both Will and Marlena have to take from Sami? Then Will can do a public reveal as well and destroy Sami's life. Johnny and Sydney go to live with EJ and Nicole and Allie goes to live with Lucas. Then Sami can kill herself because she realizes what a pathetic human she is and how she has ruined so many lives with all of her lies.
Oooo..your posts are getting me in the Xmas spirit!

YES...KILL THE BEAST! (And not the cute one from Disney!)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply