Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Will Blabs The Truth about EJ & Sami; 1/3 Issues
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 03:01 PM (7,487 Views)
ivy

It will be semi interesting to see Marlena's reaction and such. And how she will act when she sees Sami again. I hope she confronts her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I hope Marlena nails Sami to the wall. She's a horrid mother who should never have had kids and a terrible wife if she thinks it's okay to lie about rutting with EJ again. Marlena may have technically cheated on Roman, but she had a loving history with John who was her husband in every sense. He was apart of their family for years. EJ and Sami share nothing but violence, and have never had a real, loving relationship or marriage together, and Sami still turns to him for sex. She is a cheap sleaze who needs to be called out on it.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Sami worries that her son might know that she had sex with EJ. When Melanie and Sonny stop by to see Will, Sami takes Melanie aside and questions her about Will. Melanie says that Will is still hurting over losing Gabi. Sami is relieved

LOL! So Sami could give a shit about Will's heartache over Gabi. All she gives a fuck about is that her secret's safe.

Maybe I've missed some other spoilers from the rest of you all, but I am not seeing how Will telling Marlena about this means the story is over or that Will's acting out is over. My guess is that Marlena will sit on this information and this will all be dragged out further, perhaps with Will acting out in a huge way and Marlena covering for him while Sami wants to come down hard on him.

lysie
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Dec 23 2011, 12:02 AM
Quote:

Sami worries that her son might know that she had sex with EJ. When Melanie and Sonny stop by to see Will, Sami takes Melanie aside and questions her about Will. Melanie says that Will is still hurting over losing Gabi. Sami is relieved

LOL! So Sami could give a shit about Will's heartache over Gabi. All she gives a fuck about is that her secret's safe.

Maybe I've missed some other spoilers from the rest of you all, but I am not seeing how Will telling Marlena about this means the story is over or that Will's acting out is over. My guess is that Marlena will sit on this information and this will all be dragged out further, perhaps with Will acting out in a huge way and Marlena covering for him while Sami wants to come down hard on him.
Yeah, I don't think this is going to change anything. I don't even think this means there won't be a serious confrontation with Marlena at a later point. I know a lot of people were anticipating a literal smack down, but I don't think Marlena would slap her for past actions anyway. I'd think if she's going to slap her it's going to be for something she says.

Helpless Romantic

lysie
Dec 23 2011, 12:10 AM
IMissAremid
Quote:

Yeah, I don't think this is going to change anything. I don't even think this means there won't be a serious confrontation with Marlena at a later point. I know a lot of people were anticipating a literal smack down, but I don't think Marlena would slap her for past actions anyway. I'd think if she's going to slap her it's going to be for something she says.
I just want to say that I love your banner Lysie so very true! :)

lysie
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 23 2011, 12:13 AM
lysie
Dec 23 2011, 12:10 AM
IMissAremid
Quote:

I just want to say that I love your banner Lysie so very true! :)
Isn't it amazing?

SnowAngelSarah

Thanks for posting!! I have been waiting for Will to spill the beans! I wonder what will happen! I am excited to see what happens next! Will is a ticking timebomb! Kudos to Chandler for playing Will so awesomely!

Keith
Member Avatar

I never saw the scenes where Gabi and Will broke up and he trashed Maggie's kitchen. No luck in my youtube search. Anyone know where I could find it, aside from watching the whole ep on nbc.com?

Ellie

Keith
Dec 23 2011, 11:29 AM
I never saw the scenes where Gabi and Will broke up and he trashed Maggie's kitchen. No luck in my youtube search. Anyone know where I could find it, aside from watching the whole ep on nbc.com?
Around 3:40. It's a music montage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcb8s1o7JXw

(The breakup is the previous few clips).

Keith
Member Avatar

Thanks a bunch, Ellie! God, Chandler Massey is just an incredible little actor. Easily the best young actor the show has seen in years. I already knew this from the drunk episode, but he's great with Sami and Gabi and then trashing the kitchen and being held back. Hell, these scenes even gave Camilla a chance to showcase what she can do. I think its easier for me to like the show since I only see it once or twice a week. Now that I'm on Christmas break, maybe my perspective will change. LOL.

The fact that he goes to Marlena and tells her this is interesting. I wonder how she'll react when she learns the truth, especially since she'll probably take a 'doctor-patient confidentiality' approach, at least at first. I feel this is first contact as opposed to the big reveal. Not that that means there will BE a big reveal, but I can hope. I think its interesting that this is happening parallel with his sexuality struggle. I have little hope that one won't overpower the other, though, which is disappointing.

Carly
Member Avatar

I agree that Chandler Massey is really the standout actor amongst Salem's younger generation. He and Matthew Ashford have been the spotlight of the show for me these last few months.

I wish, though, that DAYS would focus more on the pacing and momentum of its storylines. Will's coming out storyline and his issues with Sami were just gaining momentum after his breakup with Gabi, but then Will got backburnered in order to give more screentime to the website kidnappings and Daniel's shaking hand. I can understand DAYS wanting Will's coming out to be a long-term storyline, but DAYS is wrecking the momentum by backburnering Will just when the storyline starts heating up....

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

About time Will tells someone. I was getting bored seeing Will blow up at Sami instead of just telling someone.

Queen B
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Dec 23 2011, 05:13 PM
About time Will tells someone. I was getting bored seeing Will blow up at Sami instead of just telling someone.
I wasn't.. LOL.

Will can blow up at Sami all he wants, LOVING IT.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

tomsawyer
Dec 22 2011, 05:34 PM
This sounds dreadful. Why bother to set-up a dramatic, shocking event when you are going to write such crap for fallout?
Agreed. He really should have revealed everything during the vow renewal. Right in the middle of Sami's "heartfelt" vows to Rafe. That would have been classic soapy goodness!

kimdonovan
Member Avatar

CalAggie87
Dec 22 2011, 03:06 PM
I did not think it was about his sexual confusion. That won't come out until September Sweeps.
OMG, that banner has me in hysterics! LMFAO :rockon:

six
Member Avatar

bstreis
Dec 24 2011, 03:42 AM
tomsawyer
Dec 22 2011, 05:34 PM
This sounds dreadful. Why bother to set-up a dramatic, shocking event when you are going to write such crap for fallout?
Agreed. He really should have revealed everything during the vow renewal. Right in the middle of Sami's "heartfelt" vows to Rafe. That would have been classic soapy goodness!
That would have been amazing, especially since holding the ceremony at what's basically the mall meant anyone could be there, like ejole and Lucas. They could have had Will stumble in drunk (setting up a new side story for Will/Lucas/Maggie), then just have him flip out and tell everything. :shame:

Keith
Member Avatar

My only problem is the vow renewal happened too quickly. It was definitely the perfect event to spill the beans, but not this soon.

SMidnite

magicsteacher
Dec 22 2011, 03:17 PM
Tabbie
Dec 22 2011, 03:07 PM
Overall this storyline hasn't done much to excite me. In fact it hasn't done anything to excite me. Will's lashing out at Sami has been the only good part. I'm interested though in Marlena's reaction. It better not involve more kissing up to Sami, though I'm sure that's how it will all end. :shame:
Unfortunately, Will hasn't lashed out at Sami enough to suit me. We have really only had two instances where that has happened. To put the drama into this story, we need more of this. Two more months of this is going to be super boring.
I wanted him to blurt it out during the ceremony; totally disgracing her.

shellybean77
Member Avatar

i just have to say this. About 95% of the posters on this site love to hate sami. Almost every page has sami hate on it. So I am going to just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE sami!!! I don't know if alot of you are new days veiwers or what but sami has been exposed many many many times for lots of her sins.Matter of fact I think all of the big secrets were exposed in front of an audience. I feel for the girl. She has done alot of things wrong but their are no saints in Salem. Her sister is supposedly a happily married woman and will be hooking up with sami's husband. Carrie has always had to take men from sami or prove that she could maybe they should explore her dark side a little?

Ljay
Member Avatar

shellybean77
Dec 25 2011, 08:19 PM
i just have to say this. About 95% of the posters on this site love to hate sami. Almost every page has sami hate on it. So I am going to just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE sami!!! I don't know if alot of you are new days veiwers or what but sami has been exposed many many many times for lots of her sins.Matter of fact I think all of the big secrets were exposed in front of an audience. I feel for the girl. She has done alot of things wrong but their are no saints in Salem. Her sister is supposedly a happily married woman and will be hooking up with sami's husband. Carrie has always had to take men from sami or prove that she could maybe they should explore her dark side a little?
I guess Carrie taking Rafe from Sami is the ulitmate blow in all of this. Losing another man to her saintly sister is gonna make her crack up a little if not alot.
If Sami had not done what she had done with Ej she would said alot more the day she walked in and found Carrie and Rafe huggin in her living room. Sami knows shes at fault and its gonna get better and better. Sami is gonna continue to stick her foot in her mouth everything chance she gets.

When Sami was renewing the vows all of what she was sayin was just making it worse for the outcome of it. They just let her sink further and further into the hole shes digging for herself. JMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply