Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Bo And Hope's Holiday Grief; 1/3 issue
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 06:52 PM (2,839 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Please link to DR.

Bo and Hope's week begins with a new piece added to the puzzle surrounding Alice's mysterious past. While they are at the town square, Bo accidentally knocks into the plaque honoring Tom and Alice. To Bo and Hope's horror, the plaque breaks in two. As they're picking up the pieces, they find a key hidden inside.

The next morning, Hope is still troubled by the discovery of the key. Bo arranges for them to meet with the man that made the plaque. He reveals that Alice's lawyer, Erin Hewitt, arranged for the key to be placed inside, per Alice's instructions. Bo and Hope want to follow up with the lawyer, but learn that she's out of town. "Hope is totally baffled," shares Kristian Alfonso. "Gran was so open about everything."

Later in the week, Bo and Hope remember ther anniversary of Zack's death. "It's the holidays, and Bo and Hope are by themselves," previews Peter Reckell. "It's just the two of them. They start talking about Zack. I can't imagine anything worse than having a child taken away from you. The reminder of that horrible experience is the person you love most, your wife or your husband. The past things that happened with Bo and Hope might have been because they were trying to push away the bad memories. In pushing away the bad memories, they were pushing away the person they love the most. Bo and Hope really see this is something that they have to work on. They realize that it might be the cause of their past issues."

Hope suggests that they see a therapist as preventive measure to protect their marriage, and Bo agrees. Reckell discloses, "It starts the ball rolling."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Huh? To the key in Alice's plaque.
And what do they mean they are all alone? Where is Ciara?
I am beginning to think that this whole Alice thing is a hoax perpetrated by Stefano to send them on a goose chase.
Edited by MissLola, Dec 22 2011, 06:57 PM.

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm happy Bo & Hope are going to address their grief over Zack's death. But the thing about the key in the plaque makes no sense to me. So Alice knew she & Tom were getting a plaque dedicated to them?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

WTF???? You've got to be kidding me. Alice was apparently on her deathbed designing a scavenger hunt for her grandkids. This story just went from lame to fucking stupid.

annie21

So Alice knew there was going to be a HTS? And that there would be a commemorative plaque? Don't they know? Alice doesn't live here anymore!!!

At first, I was intrigued by the notion that Alice might have secrets, but, I'm sorry, I'm really getting tired of the writers constantly using Alice to reveal every single random and lame clue that comes along. Alice would not have gone to such lengths to lead or mislead her relatives down some scavenger hunt of a mystery trail. Whatever else she was, she was straightforward, blunt, and direct. Yes, she could keep secrets, but she did not toy with people and string them along. She was not some puppeteer/mastermind. This is ridiculous.

Please let this all be a sham and the clues are really being planted by Stefano or some other yet-to-be-revealed villain.

Please let Alice RIP!

esp13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 22 2011, 06:58 PM
WTF???? You've got to be kidding me. Alice was apparently on her deathbed designing a scavenger hunt for her grandkids. This story just went from lame to fucking stupid.
If Alice didn't want anybody to know her secrets then why didn't she just let them die with her? And if she did want everybody to know, then why didn't she just fucking tell them? These cryptic clues that she left to be found make no fucking sense. I can live with Alice not being perfect, I can't live with her being dumb too.

Carly
Member Avatar

A key in a plaque?! WTF?! Was Alice a huge fan of Dan Brown novels or something?

And honestly, "Bope attend therapy" doesn't sound like a storyline to me; it sounds like a bunch of scenes intended to give Bope screentime without actually leading to anything. Yeah, Bope will strengthen their marriage, but it's not like they're currently separated or considering a divorce. I want to see Bope have an actual storyline rather than just searching for clues or attending therapy sessions.

However, if JT came back into Bope's lives while they were attending therapy, that could be an awesome storyline with tons of potential....

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 22 2011, 06:52 PM
Bo and Hope really see this is something that they have to work on. They realize that it might be the cause of their past issues."
:yawnz: You don't say? Because we haven't heard every time a problem occurs that Hope didn't like the way Bo handled Zack's death. And that Bo didn't like the way Hope pushed him away after Zack's death. Or that Zack's death is the reason they don't trust each other. Nope, this is brand new information!!!11one!1 :omg: :wow: :sarcasm:

But I'm glad they're finally addressing it, and hopefully putting that to rest.

And seriously, for someone who was on her deathbed or in the kitchen for 5 years, Alice sure was busy plotting Blues Clues.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Dec 22 2011, 07:48 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

So....

Hope breaks the top off of Alice's Christmas ornament to find a note from Stefano...

Bo breaks the honorary plaque in two to find a key left by Alice...

Clearly the only way to solve the mystery is to set Tom and Alice's house on fire and see what clues will pop up from that. :sarcasm:

ProphecyGirl

I thought the ornament thing was bad.

The key in the plaque is absolutely laugh out load stupid. What embarrassing writing. To think that I once was excited about the Alice's secrets storyline!

The Zach stuff sounds like Bope/Marlena filler to me.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

How do they find a key in a plaque that was just supposed to be made for the dedication ceremony?

luvpeter
Member Avatar

Hm so when did Alice plot the hiding of the key? Was it while she was writing letters, hiding them, and sending emails from her deathbed? Oh that's right, Hope had said it had always been a dream of her grandparents to have the Town Square so Alice must have also assumed since she was going to pay for it that they would put a plaque up in her and Tom's honor. So she had years to plan the putting of the key in it. And she must have placed all these clues for her family to find once she was dead because even she knew how lame and ridiculous this whole storyline would be!!WTF?

luvpeter
Member Avatar

am103
Dec 22 2011, 07:55 PM
So....

Hope breaks the top off of Alice's Christmas ornament to find a note from Stefano...

Bo breaks the honorary plaque in two to find a key left by Alice...

Clearly the only way to solve the mystery is to set Tom and Alice's house on fire and see what clues will pop up from that. :sarcasm:
They should hit the hospital too since she spent years there.lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

alex
Dec 22 2011, 06:55 PM
Huh? To the key in Alice's plaque.
And what do they mean they are all alone? Where is Ciara?
I am beginning to think that this whole Alice thing is a hoax perpetrated by Stefano to send them on a goose chase.
I'm beginning to think it's all a hoax also....actually it better freaking be, because if not then at the end of this Alice will look so bad it won't even be funny....the thing is we BETTER find out that these clues have been planted by Stefano....or else...

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm starting to think it is a hoax. Hope keeps making sure to mention that Gran wouldn't keep secrets like this.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I wonder if Alice hid secrets in her doughnuts too? :fp2:

CalAggie87

It BETTER be a hoax. But then if it is Bo and Hope come off as complete morons for not even contemplating at how out of character and contrived all this has been.

vraggs
Member Avatar

Wow...the plaque has a key in it, because along with Alice making the best donuts ever,she could see the future and knew about the Horton town square. Ok I'm tired of this! Just give Bope their own freaking story!!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I was once intrigued but now this is starting to get lame.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Mar Dar just makes it so bad I can't even watch my favorite couple of all time because of this crappy show :soapbox:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply