Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: Reed Resurgence!; 1/16 Issue
Topic Started: Jan 5 2012, 01:40 PM (2,693 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow has to feel the most secure out of everyone on the cast! I like that because I've never thought she was overly safe. Can't wait to see more of Kate!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tom

DiMeraFan67
Jan 5 2012, 07:09 PM
Lauren Koslow has to feel the most secure out of everyone on the cast! I like that because I've never thought she was overly safe. Can't wait to see more of Kate!
It's the blue hair.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Jan 5 2012, 05:03 PM
SlyestFox
Jan 5 2012, 02:53 PM
Alligato
Jan 5 2012, 02:32 PM
Last time I saw Rinna, she wasn't looking like a spring chicken either.
Peck and Pinson both have a little more youth to them than Muldoon and Rinna.
More than a little. Julie and Austin look WAY younger than Lisa and Patrick. In fairness, they are younger than them, but they look like 10 years younger, which they're not.

Interestingly, despite Austin being older than Billie for some reason, there has never been a pairing of Austin and Billie where Austin wasn't played by the younger actor. Lisa Rinna's older than Patrick Muldoon, Julie Pinson and Krista Allen are older than Austin Peck. If it had been Patrick and Julie, it would have looked right for the very first time.

Seriously, I wish they'd just brought Julie back. She was by far the best actress in the role, and it's not like she's got the "ugh bad recast" rep that Austin Peck had.
There's something very generic about Julie Pinson - which she sometimes compensates for by yelling her lines. Then again I only really saw her on PC and her awful run on ATWT, so she may have been great as Billie.
I agree about JP being very generic, and I only saw her on DAYS. She made Billie so bland and boring.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 5 2012, 06:20 PM
darraholic
Jan 5 2012, 04:30 PM
Really the last successful new family on the show. Only the Wesley's & Walker's came close IMO.
Agreed...the Reeds/Roberts were the last successful family introduced after the Brady's & DiMera's in the 80's.

Sad that every attempt at establishing a new family since them has not lived up (except the on that you noted as coming close or at least being respectable attempts).

The Johnsons were successful too.

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

Really excited about Lucas and Billie's return (Lucas especially) I loved PM and LR on screen chemistry as siblings. I can't wait to see it again after 16 years

misch
Member Avatar

I always thought Lisa Rinna and Matt Ashford had chemistry. I wonder if they will reignite the Billie/Jen friendship and then have it be known that Billie and Jack have been in touch. One can only hope....

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Quote:

Seriously, I wish they'd just brought Julie back. She was by far the best actress in the role, and it's not like she's got the "ugh bad recast" rep that Austin Peck had.

UGH no, JP was AWFUL on ATWT, keep her far away from DOOL

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Julie Pinson is a good actress, but very bland. I think Lisa Rinna is a better actress than many give her credit for. I thought her brief arc on Veronica Mars was brilliant and she added such nuance to such a small role. I hope she gets a chance to bring some depth to Billie and really go all out.

I can't wait for a picture of her back on DAYS. This is such a big event honestly. Granted she hasn't acted in a long time, but she is a DAYS superstar IMO. I can't wait.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply