Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: A New Wrinkle in the Alice Mystery; 1/17 Issue
Topic Started: Jan 5 2012, 02:59 PM (4,808 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Bo and Hope begin the week having an emotional therapy session with Marlena. "It surprises both of them," expresses Peter Reckell (Bo). "They're realizing how extensive their hurt is over losing Zack. These are feelings that they thought they were over, so when they're hit in the face with it, it's very impactful."

The couple question if they have the strength to continue with the unexpected intensity of the sessions. "This isn't one of those situations where they come to a sudden realization that will instantly solve their problems," explains Reckell. "It's more a spewing of emotions, anger and upset, so stuff comes pouring out. At the end of the session, Marlena even tells them that it's a good start, but it's going to take a long time to really sort out all of the feelings."

Ultimately, Bo and Hope decide to continue with the sessions as a way of protecting their marriage. Reckell notes, "Bo and Hope both realize that there are unresolved issues over the loss of Zack that have led to all of the problems they've had in the last couple of years. They want to face those feelings and try to move forward."

Later, Bo and Hope consult with Jennifer and Abe regarding Alice's mystery key. "The key is a piece of information that Bo and Hope don't know what to do with, so they're talking to everyone, trying to pick their brains. Jen is family, and they ask if there is anything she might know. Abe is a wise guy, and they want to use his expertise."

Having learned that Alice did have a safety deposit box at a local bank, registered under her maiden name, "A. Grayson," Bo and Hope question an official at the bank. "The mystery continues," notes Reckell, "and they're still trying to figure out why Mrs. H was so secretive." The official consults his records and reveals that there are two names registered on the account. He explains that there is a stipulation that the box cannot be opened without both parties present. Bo and Hope are shocked by the news that Alice had a secret partner. "They're learning a side of Mrs. H that they never knew," offers Reckell. "It has been one surprise after another."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

But Alice is dead? so how can both be there? I getting headache.

I bet the other person is Julie.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So let me guess...the other person will be Stefano.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I do hope the other person is Julie.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Now that I think about it - wasn't there some sort of story about Doug getting involved in the Alice mystery? So perhaps he is the partner?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

GET THIS STORY MOVING........UGH this show is becoming unbearable.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

SocRMum1
Jan 5 2012, 03:05 PM
Now that I think about it - wasn't there some sort of story about Doug getting involved in the Alice mystery? So perhaps he is the partner?
yes... in the mysterious scenes that got cut from the NYE episode. Bo & Hope were supposed to talk to Doug & Julie & Doug was supposed to realize that he was in Africa when one of the accounts was opened. (or something along those lines)

daisy132

We'll soon find out that Alice and Stephano had a hot, passionate affair that resulted in a pre- menopausal baby. Seriously....

Mindy
Member Avatar

Get this storyline moving for crying out loud!!! If you're gonna make Alice Horton a liar and go to her grave with life altering family secrets, you'd better hurry up and tell the audience WHY!

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Thanks for posting.

Seriously why spoil something that ends up being cut from the show? If we don't see it...then it didn't happen! (Alright on DAYs that's not always true, but you get what I'm saying)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This story started out alright, but it's getting ridiculous and boring now.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This story is going at a snails pace..Get it moving..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

daisy132
Jan 5 2012, 03:19 PM
We'll soon find out that Alice and Stephano had a hot, passionate affair that resulted in a pre- menopausal baby. Seriously....
Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke:

I really do want this story to get moving because I am not a patient person and I want it all to come together soon it is dragging right now. I am ready to see where it is going. But I really do not want them to take it there. Stefano/Alice together :x
Edited by Virgo Twins, Jan 5 2012, 04:00 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 5 2012, 02:59 PM
Bo and Hope begin the week having an emotional therapy session with Marlena. "It surprises both of them," expresses Peter Reckell (Bo). "They're realizing how extensive their hurt is over losing Zack. These are feelings that they thought they were over, so when they're hit in the face with it, it's very impactful."

The couple question if they have the strength to continue with the unexpected intensity of the sessions. "This isn't one of those situations where they come to a sudden realization that will instantly solve their problems," explains Reckell. "It's more a spewing of emotions, anger and upset, so stuff comes pouring out. At the end of the session, Marlena even tells them that it's a good start, but it's going to take a long time to really sort out all of the feelings."

Ultimately, Bo and Hope decide to continue with the sessions as a way of protecting their marriage. Reckell notes, "Bo and Hope both realize that there are unresolved issues over the loss of Zack that have led to all of the problems they've had in the last couple of years. They want to face those feelings and try to move forward."

Later, Bo and Hope consult with Jennifer and Abe regarding Alice's mystery key. "The key is a piece of information that Bo and Hope don't know what to do with, so they're talking to everyone, trying to pick their brains. Jen is family, and they ask if there is anything she might know. Abe is a wise guy, and they want to use his expertise."

Having learned that Alice did have a safety deposit box at a local bank, registered under her maiden name, "A. Grayson," Bo and Hope question an official at the bank. "The mystery continues," notes Reckell, "and they're still trying to figure out why Mrs. H was so secretive." The official consults his records and reveals that there are two names registered on the account. He explains that there is a stipulation that the box cannot be opened without both parties present. Bo and Hope are shocked by the news that Alice had a secret partner. "They're learning a side of Mrs. H that they never knew," offers Reckell. "It has been one surprise after another."
Okay enough is fucking enough with this Alice Mystery.....it is A.) NOT INTERESTING and B.) Destroying HISTORY and Alice freaking Horton's legacy!

Ugh just FUCK OFF with this bullshit MarDar....jesus fucking christ! :shame:

luvpeter
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 5 2012, 04:01 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 5 2012, 02:59 PM

Okay enough is fucking enough with this Alice Mystery.....it is A.) NOT INTERESTING and B.) Destroying HISTORY and Alice freaking Horton's legacy!

Ugh just FUCK OFF with this bullshit MarDar....jesus fucking christ! :shame:
Agreed. Can't wait for this big mystery to be over and done with. I was excited in the beginning but it has long since lost my interest. The only thing I actually like about it is getting to see Bo & Hope on more. So far we've gotten eggbaby and his offspring being added into the Horton mix. Really could've done without that. And we find out that Alice kept a lot of secrets from her family. NOt something I believe. Then we find out she had a key put into a plaque she didn't even know she was getting before she died. Not to mention, she was writing emails and letters just a few days before her death when we all know she wasn't coherent at the time. If I recall, Nathan had said he went to see her and she thought he was Tom. She was too sick to be awake half the time yet she somehow managed to write all these emails and letter, plus hide them in the house for people to find later? Really??? I'm not buying any of this. I just hope it turns out to be one big hoax and Stefano is behind it all.

jane1978

This story is so dead under the water. They attempt to drag it by all kinds of ridiculous clues but never give us any reason why we should actually care. We need to get atleast some hints of what will the secret mean for the rest of Salem so we can look forward to the reveal. It itīs about Stefano, let us to see his fear after Hope leaves and next doing something to prevent them from finding more. If itīs about EJīs true paternity, let him and Stefano have some bonding moments and after he leaves Stefano can ponder the same picture Bope found and mention how he will never allow their bond to change. And why donīt involve Kate into it as well? She could be Stefanoīs confidant and through her we as audience could learn more as well. Itīs not hard, just simple soap 101.
Edited by jane1978, Jan 5 2012, 04:27 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Blah blah blah ... Alice's secrets. Get to the damn point already with this!

Alana
Member Avatar

Damnit...I got such more eye wrinkles...SOS..Deidre...begging for help!!

lastDays
Member Avatar

I* am in agreement with the majority opionion here.This whole story is taking a WTF turn.I can't express how much disgust I feel over MarDar's character assasination of a dead Alice .This is probably more agreajice than anything Dena ever did.

LilMikeyK

JamesScott_19
Jan 5 2012, 03:12 PM
GET THIS STORY MOVING........UGH this show is becoming unbearable.
Becoming unbearable, it is unbearable!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply