Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celeste back to Days! (Update: Recast announced); Beverly Todd will play Celeste
Topic Started: Jan 9 2012, 04:05 PM (26,176 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok I take back what I said...this is a GREAT recast...Beverly Todd is a VERY good actress...TOTALLY surprised to see her as the recast.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/first-look-days

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Posted Image

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 23 2012, 02:48 PM
If they plan on making her wear that outfit on camera they need to put a disclaimer on before the episode starts. It hurts my eyes, just looking at it.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 23 2012, 02:56 PM
Mitchapalooza
If they plan on making her wear that outfit on camera they need to put a disclaimer on before the episode starts. It hurts my eyes, just looking at it.
Agreed...the wardrobe dept needs to wake the fuck up...its embarassing how bad they are dressing their actors...I could do a better job and I know NOTHING about women's fashion.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jan 23 2012, 02:58 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
A hot pink jumpsuit? Really?

DaysForever
Member Avatar

What set is that?

Dany_E

alex
Jan 23 2012, 03:02 PM
Mitchapalooza
A hot pink jumpsuit? Really?
I like it! I think she looks good and vibrant in that. So many characters are wearing earth tones and greys lately.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

DaysForever
Jan 23 2012, 03:17 PM
What set is that?
This looks like a new set to me...maybe it is Abe's office?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mitchapalooza
Jan 23 2012, 03:48 PM
DaysForever
What set is that?

I believe that's the new set that's supposed to be Lexie's office (but, with redressing, is also used as Rafe/Carrie's office).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Matt
Jan 23 2012, 03:56 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jan 23 2012, 03:48 PM
DaysForever
What set is that?

I believe that's the new set that's supposed to be Lexie's office (but, with redressing, is also used as Rafe/Carrie's office).
It looks a little different to me but it does look similar. I think it's supposed to be something else but it's clearly the same room they keep redressing for various offices (Rafe/Carrie, Lexie, etc).

I think BT looks good there. That outfit suits Celeste.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think it's the same because it doesn't have those cabinets.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yeah, I think it's the same room but just without the cabinets and with some furniture arranged differently. That's how it looks to me, anyway.

lysie
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jan 23 2012, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I think it's the same room but just without the cabinets and with some furniture arranged differently. That's how it looks to me, anyway.
I guess I thought that if the cabinets could removed, they'd remove them all the time. They look way out of place in Cafe's office.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
I don't know this actress, but if they had to recast Celeste, she, at least, looks similar.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I see nothing wrong with Celeste's outfit. Suits her to a T. Can't wait for April 3.

And I don't think that's supposed to be Lexie's office. It looks like they use the same office set up for Lexie and Carrie/Rafe's office, but they just add and/or remove certain furniture. That doesn't bother me at all. At least we're seeing offices again. I've always said that I wouldn't care if everyone had the same looking office, as long as certain things were added to the office to suit the character, like pictures and stuff.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

DrewHamilton
Jan 23 2012, 11:29 PM
I see nothing wrong with Celeste's outfit. Suits her to a T.
It looks like a pink tracksuit. How does that fit Celeste to a T?

lysie
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Jan 23 2012, 11:42 PM
DrewHamilton
It doesn't look like a pink track suit to me at all.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Jan 23 2012, 11:42 PM
DrewHamilton
I don't think it's a track suit. It looks like a pink jacket that is probaby worn over some top we can't see underneath and pink pants. Celeste is all about flash. She's never one to wear natural colors. When Celeste walks into a room, you notice. All that's missing is a blonde wig which I hope Todd ends up sporting at some point.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I need a more over the top hairstyle, but other than that I like it. The outfit is very Celeste. It's a tailored suit in an outrageous color, which is Celeste. It also looks low cut which is very Celeste.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply