Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celeste back to Days! (Update: Recast announced); Beverly Todd will play Celeste
Topic Started: Jan 9 2012, 04:05 PM (25,859 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

I didn't want to create a whole new thread for this, but CBS Soaps in Depth has an article on Celeste's return and this is what it says at the end...

As you might expect, Celeste will be getting right into the middle of her daughter's family drama. "Abe will have scenes with her," previews his portrayer, James Reynolds. But the actor teases, the premonition-prone grandma won't just be sitting around drinking tea. "Celeste's return will affect a good deal of what happens in Salem for quite a long time!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I really wish we could of got Tanya Boyd back for this. But I love that Days is bringing for what looks to be the end of Abe and Lexie's marriage. Plus Celeste should fit in well with the Stefano drama..

DaysForever
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see what the show has in store for us!

AlisonLou

Kenny
Feb 11 2012, 01:12 AM
I didn't want to create a whole new thread for this, but CBS Soaps in Depth has an article on Celeste's return and this is what it says at the end...

As you might expect, Celeste will be getting right into the middle of her daughter's family drama. "Abe will have scenes with her," previews his portrayer, James Reynolds. But the actor teases, the premonition-prone grandma won't just be sitting around drinking tea. "Celeste's return will affect a good deal of what happens in Salem for quite a long time!"
Great. More long drawn out boring stories.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

AlisonLou
Feb 11 2012, 03:03 AM
Kenny
Feb 11 2012, 01:12 AM

Great. More long drawn out boring stories.
How is this boring? You don't even know what's happening yet. Oy.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I hate that we still have until April 3 to see her; I'm really curious to see what kind of havoc her reappearance could (hopefully) cause around the canvas.

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

Paxton
Feb 11 2012, 11:21 AM
I hate that we still have until April 3 to see her; I'm really curious to see what kind of havoc her reappearance could (hopefully) cause around the canvas.

I think #1 she is there for lexie when her marriage fell apart and I think she or stefano will have a flashback of stefano father..so we may find out what the new SANTO has to do with stefano secret

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply