Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Celeste back to Days! (Update: Recast announced); Beverly Todd will play Celeste
Topic Started: Jan 9 2012, 04:05 PM (25,968 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

Woohoo, I'm so excited about this !!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Hellz to the Yeah!!! :cheer:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

How unexpected!! So glad to hear she's coming back! She could be involved in so many stories...Abe/Lexie, the campaign, EggJ...I bet she knows Alice's secret. Wasn't she Stefano's wingwoman during that time?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I love Celeste. I love the hamminess of her character and her premonitions. Maybe we'll finally be getting that "mystery" that was promised by M&D?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Great news! I always liked her.

DaysForever
Member Avatar

Love seeing all of these positive comments regarding Celeste's return!

I cannot wait, either!

CalAggie87

As per dressing rooms, considering Matt is on only once a week, and Judi and Wally are never on, and JoeM is on only once a week, Caroline we have not seen since what, Thanksgiving, I do not think there really is a problem with dressing rooms.

OldDaysFankat

This is about the only return I have been excited about, I do hope they use her more than we have seen Kayla

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Why donít they just show re-runs from 20 years ago, it would be a lot cheaper, it would improve the show and the ratings! They can bring back every living vet and itís not going to be the show of the past when Mom and Pop Corday ran things! Those days are gone forever........
Edited by lovinsafe, Jan 9 2012, 06:13 PM.

AlisonLou

CalAggie87
Jan 9 2012, 05:48 PM
As per dressing rooms, considering Matt is on only once a week, and Judi and Wally are never on, and JoeM is on only once a week, Caroline we have not seen since what, Thanksgiving, I do not think there really is a problem with dressing rooms.
Matt, Peggy and Joe all have their own dressing rooms.
They don't share with anyone.

AlisonLou

OldDaysFankat
Jan 9 2012, 05:53 PM
This is about the only return I have been excited about, I do hope they use her more than we have seen Kayla
What happened to Kayla? We have barely seen her!

six
Member Avatar

Yes!

I hate this show though. Every time I try to pull away, they go and do something like this and reel me back in.

AlisonLou

px780
Jan 9 2012, 05:05 PM

I hope they buy her a decent wig.

I hope the wig they give her isn't like the wigs they had Vivian wear!

Ellie

AlisonLou
Jan 9 2012, 05:58 PM
OldDaysFankat
I wonder if Peggy can't be on for some reason and they just used Kayla to replace her in already-written scenes?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

niki51586
Jan 9 2012, 04:59 PM
Are all these people back permanetly? For instance I thought Rhinna was back for a few weeks not long term. I think it would be great to have a lot of reaccuring but keep the main cast fairly small.
Rinna's back long term as far as we know. SOD usually indicates if someone is only shooting one or two episodes, so I'd assume Tanya is as well, but we don't know for certain I guess.

CalAggie87

Ellie
Jan 9 2012, 06:09 PM
AlisonLou
OldDaysFankat
I wonder if Peggy can't be on for some reason and they just used Kayla to replace her in already-written scenes?
I have to wonder too. Because the scenes she has be on it has been as confident, and her looks at Carrie and Rafe just seemed odd, something I could see Caroline noticing and watching because she was concerned. It just did not seem something that Kayla would notice or be interested in. And the scenes have been so short, and she has had virtually no dialog, which has been more in keeping with Caroline's scenes. Another thing, why not a couple of lines from Jack asking about his brother. No one asked about Steve, or Joey.

And the Thanksgiving episode and the other one she was in it seemed Peggy was having some difficult with her speech.

Ellie

CalAggie87
Jan 9 2012, 06:14 PM
Ellie
Jan 9 2012, 06:09 PM
AlisonLou
OldDaysFankat
I have to wonder too. Because the scenes she has be on it has been as confident, and her looks at Carrie and Rafe just seemed odd, something I could see Caroline noticing and watching because she was concerned. It just did not seem something that Kayla would notice or be interested in. And the scenes have been so short, and she has had virtually no dialog, which has been more in keeping with Caroline's scenes. Another thing, why not a couple of lines from Jack asking about his brother. No one asked about Steve, or Joey.

And the Thanksgiving episode and the other one she was in it seemed Peggy was having some difficult with her speech.
Agree with all of this. I hope she's ok. :frownie:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Great news always loved Celeste :)

DAYSisHOT
Member Avatar

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I agree with the Celeste. She is surely a unique and special character. Glad she's back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply