Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Latest Ratings: Jan 2-6; Good Week for B & B
Topic Started: Jan 14 2012, 06:39 AM (1,984 Views)
daisy132

I think that for those who watch a show for romance, it matters when the same characters are being put in the same couples that have consistently brought bad ratings, no matter how well or badly their storylines are written. For example, a viewer who hates watching Daniel and Jennifer together, would still hate them if they got the most outstanding storyline ever written. Since daytime soaps are mainly written around romance and far-fetched fantasy, I think that most women, anyways, watch for couples, so although ONE couple doesn't make or break the show, a whole bunch of ill-matched ones could.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 17 2012, 09:52 PM
DAYS decline isn't about one character or one couple... it's because its a collective, boring, clusterfuck!
This Tammy absolutely agrees! A show 4-1/2 yrs ago I couldn't wait to see is now the show I can't even force myself to watch. It's terrible!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply