Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Like all British, Irish, Scottish shows; British/Irish/Scottish shows
Topic Started: Jan 16 2012, 07:57 PM (1,175 Views)
WVAndi

I don't know if this is where I should put this or not, but here I go anyway!!

I used to watch Eastenders, Ballykissangel and Monarch of the Glen!! :wub:

My favorite two were Ballykissangel and Monach of the Glen!! :wub:!!

Eastenders, I liked but not like the other two shows and one British comedy ~ Keeping Up Appearences!!

Love the accents of the players that played on Ballykissangel and Monarch of the Glen!!

But they do not show they shows here in my part of the USA, like they used too!! Wish they did!!

Thanks for putting the British and other shows on your board!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WVAndi

Guess I am the only one that likes these shows!!

Love listening their accents ~ an characters too!!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

You should read the other threads. :)

WVAndi

I will eventually!!

My grand-daughter and one of my friends are British lovers!!

WVAndi

I haven't read any of the threads yet!!

We get the BBC channel and that is what I used to watch BallykissAngel and Monarch of the Glen!!

Also Eastenders ~ but they do not show them on our TV anymore ~ a lot of stuff I do not like ~

I have watched Law & Order, SVU from England or the countries over there!!

My family backgrounds are European ~ England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France, Holland and German!!

My grand-daughter fell in love with Robert Pattison (?) Twilight!! She's now out of love with him and into someone else British!!

I have watched the movie: Calendar Girls and anything else from over in England and etc!!

CarlD2

There are also some Irish and Scottish soaps which don't get as much notice, like Fair City and River City.

WVAndi

CarlD2
Jan 29 2012, 06:37 PM
There are also some Irish and Scottish soaps which don't get as much notice, like Fair City and River City.

Haven't seen them either!!

Makes me mad, I love watching all kinds of British, Irish and Scottish show/movies!!

On our West Virigina channel they show some times the BBC and Masterpiece Theater, comes on every Sunday evening for a couple of hours!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

I used to watch Monarch of the Glen when it came on the local Canadian channel. The series in on youtube.
AbFab with funny as hell.
I also Doc Martin and MI-5 on the local PBS station.

ZackMallory

i was in england serval times and im going back in may for the essex fashion show...

love it... my favorite british show is: MY FAMILY ! this is so legendary and funny. PhoneShop is so funny too and i like MisFits and other

but in the moment i love the primetime soaps of england: The Only Way is Essex and Made in Chelsea... verry good stuff

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply