Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Smash: Season 1 Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 17 2012, 04:45 PM (3,330 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Wow,telling your BOSS u try to poison a person,really think u won't get fired.

Bitchy move to tell Karen u slept with her man right as she is getting ready to play Marilyn,desperate much,I don't love or hate Ivy but that was just pathetic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So Karen acts like a child four hours before the curtain goes up, and she doesn't know a thing... and she still gets to stay. Nobody walks away like that and doesn't get reprimanded.

Derek, I liked you for quite some time... but these last couple of episodes they've sacrificed you at the alter of Saint Karen, so no thanks.

I honestly don't know if I'll even bother in season 2. But then, Megan Hilty is so damn stupidly talented that it's hard not to. And Debra Messing, Borle...
Edited by The Room Stops, May 14 2012, 10:27 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I have to say that I am glad this season is over. For a while now I feel like I was only watching just because I started and needed to see how it ended. It started about being the drama in putting a musical together and then became more about their personal lives that I just didn't care about. I have no interest in cheering for Karen. Ivy on the other hand one minute they are trying to make her a villain, then someone to feel sorry for and then a selfish villain again. Don't think I will be coming back for season 2.

Taking bets on Julia being pregnant.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I think Derek has a thing for Karen,I have noticed a little something since after she sang "Happy Birthday" to him in his apartment.

I Love Katharine McPhee,have since her idol days,love Megan too,I hope her character gets a better man for her next season.Megan is working on her first cd so I look forward to that.

I'll return for season 2

pspcindy
Member Avatar

At last I was happy with an episode. I loathe Ivy and her fake, manipulative behavior. Karen took all the blows Ivy sent her way and still came up shining. It felt good to see the green neophyte rise up and show her star quality.

I just bet we are not rid of that snake Ellis yet. I'm sure he will try to ruin the show when they go back to NYC.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I thought it was a good episode too. But I am happy we are getting a longer break from the show as well tbh.

My thoughts on Ivy - well that really depends on if she plans to take the pills because she never got the role and Derek told her basically that she doesn't have star quality. Or if she felt shitty for trying to ruin Karen's life for the role and realised what a crap person she is. I assume its the former, but we'll see...

I hope Julia had a bad meal and not Michael's spawn in her uterus. Cliched - new writers, rewrite please! Also please let Ellis die offscreen before season 2 begins. kthnxbye

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This show definitely had it's problems this first season..It was very uneven. But I loved the finale. Katherine McPhee really is a star. That final number was amazing. I'll be back for season 2.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Jeremy Jordan,Tony nominee from NEWSIES is joining the cast for season 2.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

They are changing some of the cast members for season 2, but not sure if it was announced, but i am sure it was. I will sad to see one actor go, but as for the other actor and his character, good riddance, and no offense to the actor, but could not stand his character, he was opportunist, schemer, and manipulator.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

^it was anounced a while back

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8690756/1/#new

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply