Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Daniel Leaves Jennifer; 1/31/12 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2012, 03:10 PM (14,925 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Daniel follows Melanie’s advice to meet Jennifer to tell her in person that he is leaving Salem. The good doctor reveals his plans to sort out things by traveling around the world. “Jennifer knows that Daniel is sick,” expresses Melissa Reeves (Jenifer). “Part of the reason that he is leaving is to gain perspective on his life. But Daniel is also giving Jennifer and Jack time to figure out if they should be together.”

The two express disappointment over their failed relationship. “Jennifer and Daniel aren’t separating,” asserts Reeves. “It’s because they love each other so much that each wants what’s best for the other. So, it’s a very painful goodbye.”

Does Jennifer think that she and Jack can make a go of their relationship, now that Daniel is exiting? “Jennifer is in a state of confusion,” answers Reeves. “These are three people that generally care for each other. Daniel leaving doesn’t really solve anything. Its just that his presence won’t be in Salem.”

credit Second Chances http://secondchanceslumi.com/topic/6688156/1/
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Jan 23 2012, 12:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carol916

They love each other so much? Since when? I never got that from those two characters. Daniel is a pervert, he gropes all of his patients, Jennifer was no different.

And Daniel, please take your childish twit with you, get lost and don't come back. K. Thanks
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Jennifer has been in a state of confusion sicne she hooked up with orange-glo. I think she may have contracted an STD that is rotting her brain.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lore

I'm so sick of Daniel and Jennifer that it's hard for me to even comment on them any more. I'm just done. Daniel is a loser. What more is there to say? Jennifer is stupid. Again, what more is there to say?
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Is that just a poorly written article, or did I miss Dan and Jennifer getting married?
Offline Profile Goto Top

wolfgangmozart
Member Avatar

He's left her once a week since I started following this board in November. Why must this still be news?

Quote:

“Jenifer and Daniel aren’t separating,” asserts Reeves. “It’s because they love each other so much that each wants what’s best for the other. So, it’s a very painful goodbye.”

NO. :frustration:
Edited by wolfgangmozart, Jan 19 2012, 03:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Is it too much to ask WHY is Jennifer being so stupid?? Seriously--she has never acted like this before. I thought once Jack was in town--ESPECIALLY after hearing he had been held against his will that Jen would all over him like a cheap suit. ......But I guess they decided to send Jennifer to the same "WHAT THE HECK SCHOOL" they sent Sami..and now Rafe to!

In addition to Lucas coming back to town to rescue Sami, now he needs to set his sister straight about Daniel and what an upstanding (NOT) guy he is....one that cheats with another man's wife and thinks nothing of it......and has a baby he loves dearly(?) loves then finds out he isn't his son so he dumps him like yesterday's garbage.... Oh and he had a fling with Kate too--while dating Chelsea......

Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I never got that Jennifer loves Daniel SOOOOO much. I got that she really liked his dependability and fell for the fact that he is not complicated. True love? I don't think so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ugh this all seem so pointless. Daniel will be off screen for maybe only a month and yet we have had a month's worth of SOD/SOW articles making such a big deal. Makes no sense. You'd think he was leaving for good.

And it's a crying shame Daniel can't take bitchifer with him. I could use a break from her.
Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Good God, why the hell is his exit being made such a big deal? He's not even leaving permanently!!! If I were Louise Sorel, Crystal Chappell, or Nadia Bjorlin (you know, people who actually played CORE characters on the show), I'd be really pissed by this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

niki51586

All this for a three week rest of the character? And I didn't understand the part about "their failed marriage". They have known each othe for about a year now and she acts with him they way you would assume she would act with Jack but instead she is treating Jack like some ex she hasn't seen in 20 years who still holds a flame for her while she moved on years ago. I have yet to see her even shed more then a tear for her failed marriage with Jack. Really can't stand this triangle put her with Dan and lets move on. One last rant. What is up with cutting a scene at the climax of the drama and then never returning to it? Jennifer and Daniel where in the square on Tuesday about to have this big emotional moment and bam the scene ends and its the next day. They did this a lot in the begining with Jack and Jennifer when Jack returned. I don't know about any of you but those are the scenes I watch for but for some reason they are cutting them out. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

Oh goody more quotes from Missy about Jennifer's so called love for Daniel. How noble of him to let Jennifer figure out if she wants to be with the love of her life (that's Jack BTW). So sick of this. Just put them together and put the rest of us out of our misery. I'm not understanding how they aren't separating. Didn't Daniel already dump her like 10 times.

And yeah why is his 1 month absence being given so much airtime. I think we get that Daniel is a saint who puts everyone before himself and that his absence will leave a hole in Salem that wont be filled until he comes home again. :sarcasm:

I need to stop reading these. Just when I think they couldn't do or say anything more sickening..surprise surprise they do. :blah:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

:facepalm: Yeah ... I got nothing out of that article. In other words, nothing changes and there's really no movement in this storyline. What a fucking joke this story is. :flipoff: And what are they talking about when they refer to Daniel and Jennifer's failed marriage? Did I sleep through the episode where they got married? I wish to hell that they would get Jack far away from Jennifer.
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Jan 19 2012, 03:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Dannifer have no chemistry, so I don't understand why the HWs are throwing them at us!

TFP!
Offline Profile Goto Top

jane1978

Isn´t it sweet how MR still believes the wonderfull lovestory of Dannifer is not over? There are many ways how they can still repair J/J´s relationship on screen, but I have no idea if/how she can ever repair her relationship with J/J fans.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Mardar, take note, We don't give a Fuck!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

JDeveraux_91
Jan 19 2012, 03:46 PM
:facepalm: Yeah ... I got nothing out of that article. In other words, nothing changes and there's really no movement in this storyline. What a fucking joke this story is. :flipoff: And what are they talking about when they refer to Daniel and Jennifer's failed marriage? Did I sleep through the episode where they got married? I wish to hell that they would get Jack far away from Jennifer.
I think they are referring to their failed marriages that brought them together.
Jack and Chloe. Thank god SC never toots the dannifer horn. Because MR does a good job with that.
She is seriously clueless, dont know if the writers can save Jennifer?? or MR for that matter???
Offline Profile Goto Top

tiki_girl
Member Avatar

I really think the show is pulling our leg with this Dan/Jen combo boosting. Which is fine since I like having some element of surprise. But I really do think (hope) MR has been advised on how to answer certain questions about the story plot to make it appear as though she's even rooting for a new and improved super-couple based on nothing.
To me that Dan is nothing more then Emilio with a stethoscope and shittier hair (ie no competition for Jack). I just hope this sl doesn't fall flat. Fingers crossed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

Feh. Break-up #5000 for Jen-Jen and Dr. Dick of Steel, Spine of Jello. More Dannifer propping from MR, trying to sell this tedious twosome as some great love affair. Not looking forward to Jen-Jen's inevitable display of waterworks--wonder if they'll have her falling on the floor again. And once more, total silence from SC, who hasn't said one word to promote this or any other of his character's storylines.

And Jack has walked away too, so I don't see how this is supposed to give J&J the chance to see if they belong together. Jack said it himself--Daniel being out of the equation (or even out of town) means squat if Jen-Jen is still hung up on him. And Doc Douche is coming back in about a month, anyway, so this is all much ado about nothing.

Can't at least one of the soap mags promote Jack's therapy session with the vets instead?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AnthonyL

When did Jen and Dan get married? I don't remember that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic