Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Daniel Leaves Jennifer; 1/31/12 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2012, 03:10 PM (15,387 Views)
Alana
Member Avatar

What I find most striking is that again there is no comment from SC...this is his sl too...very strange!

So, the golden boy leaves for four weeks in real time, that is one "Salem week" at most...unfortunately lol. I guess, Maggie, Mel and Jennifer will be busy polishing his halo during his short absence.

I think I am going to pass on watching the star crossed lovers' farewell scene on Monday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

rosered
Jan 19 2012, 03:53 PM
JDeveraux_91
Jan 19 2012, 03:46 PM
:facepalm: Yeah ... I got nothing out of that article. In other words, nothing changes and there's really no movement in this storyline. What a fucking joke this story is. :flipoff: And what are they talking about when they refer to Daniel and Jennifer's failed marriage? Did I sleep through the episode where they got married? I wish to hell that they would get Jack far away from Jennifer.
I think they are referring to their failed marriages that brought them together.
Jack and Chloe. Thank god SC never toots the dannifer horn. Because MR does a good job with that.
She is seriously clueless, dont know if the writers can save Jennifer?? or MR for that matter???
Maybe that's what they meant when they said failed marriages. Funny that you bring up SC's non-propping of Dannifer. I remember that SC was a big fan/cheerleader of Danloe and really seemed to support that pairing. With Dannifer he says nothing and doesn't seem to give a crap about the pairing. As for MR, she really needs to read her quotes before she starts to whine about fan criticizing and not supporting her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

niki51586

You know we are going to get like one J&J scene when he is away and then when he returns we are going to get this wonderful reunion and Jennifer telling him how much she missed him and all she could think about was him while he was away.

Edited to add :puke:
Edited by niki51586, Jan 19 2012, 03:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Why couldn't he take that wishy washy bitch Jennifer and his annoying daughter with him?! Poor Jack! Free Jack from the nightmare that is name Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 19 2012, 03:10 PM
Its because they love each other so much that each wants whats best for the other. So, its a very painful goodbye.
Oh no she didn't. What the hell?! Absolutely ridiculous.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jane1978

niki51586
Jan 19 2012, 03:57 PM
You know we are going to get like one J&J scene when he is away and then when he returns we are going to get this wonderful reunion and Jennifer telling him how much she missed him and all she could think about was him while he was away.

Lets not forget that she will STILL be torn. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

niki51586

jane1978
Jan 19 2012, 04:01 PM
niki51586
Jan 19 2012, 03:57 PM

Lets not forget that she will STILL be torn. :D
:roflol: Yes and we will know this because Jennifer will actually tells us out loud that she is "torn" and loves both of these wonderful men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I have no interest in this storyline. I don't care who she ends up with. I have never been a big fan of the Jennifer character though. End this shit. Talk about boring.
Online Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Utter crap. I will not be watching. I'll wait for the veterans episode. She needs to stop complaining about fan opinions after she gives these bullshit interviews. Her time would be better spent at the hair salon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Another goodbye scene, another soap mag article about a goodbye scene. Another round of non-answers by MR. So tiresome.

In these more recent interviews, questioners are directly asking MR about how Jennifer feels about Jack and what she (MR) thinks about their relationship and their future prospects. They are giving her several direct opportunities to say more. But she's still saying the same things she's said since August. It's also tiresome.

I wish interviewers could ask her second and third follow-up questions that would really pin her down, but I don't know if even that would work.

Maybe it's true that she's being directed to answer questions a certain way, but if so, it's obviously by someone who isn't a PR expert. MR still seems clueless as to why her responses continue to be so irksome (and tiresome) to so many of her followers.

:shame:

Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Its because they love each other so much that each wants whats best for the other. So, its a very painful goodbye.

Fuck it. I'm sorry but Jack deserves better than this. Jennifer and Daniel can have each other. Jack needs to tell her to fuck off for the foreseeable future.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 19 2012, 04:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virginia
Member Avatar

Why does dan need to take Mel's advice to tell Jennifer he is leaving town. Jack already told her and Jennifer already asked Dan about it. I am beyond sick of Dan. The mention of there marriage breaking up THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED ONLY HAD SEX A COUPLE OF TIMES. How many times does Dan need to break up with Jennifer for her to believe she was dumped. I am tired of how Jack is being portrayed. I can only think of one time where Jack walked out on Jennifer after they were married and thats when he learned he was the cause of Abby's illness. All the other times TPTB fired Matthew Ashford and they choose to kill off Jack. Then made it that he was alive but being held captive. Then they gave him a mystery illness he was dying from. His car whent off the bridge and everyone thought he died again and Jack could not bare to come back into Jennifers life just to actually die a few weeks later. He did not want to put her through that pain. Every time Jack was held captive he faught like hell to get back to his family and every time he got back he found jennifer had already moved on. And Jennfer is supposed to be a reporter how come every time Jack disappeared she never looked for him. Dan is the only one who has willingly walked out on Jennifer over, and over, and over. As far as I can remember ever since Jack and Jennifer got together Jack was never with another woman except the fake Jennifer and even then as soon as he saw the real Jennifer he told her everything. I do not like how Days is playing this its all wrong, and I will never trash Melissa Reeves. Her and Matthew Ashford have always been my favorites.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 19 2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:

Fuck it. I'm sorry but Jack deserves better than this. Jennifer and Daniel can have each other. Jack needs to tell her to fuck off for the foreseeable future.
In less than four months, TPTB have managed to crap all over J&J's unique love story and do untold damage to Jennifer. They've got their work cut out for them trying to redeem her, and I'm not sure anything short of a complete deconstruction of the character will do it for me. And MR's inane, repetitive comments are just driving the nails in deeper--hard to believe anyone could be that clueless over a pairing that is shallow and commonplace compared to the one that put her on the map. :shame:

Jack's coming off far better but, unfortunately, we hardly ever see him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Virginia
Jan 19 2012, 04:28 PM
Why does dan need to take Mel's advice to tell Jennifer he is leaving town. Jack already told her and Jennifer already asked Dan about it. I am beyond sick of Dan. The mention of there marriage breaking up THEY WERE NEVER MARRIED ONLY HAD SEX A COUPLE OF TIMES. How many times does Dan need to break up with Jennifer for her to believe she was dumped. I am tired of how Jack is being portrayed. I can only think of one time where Jack walked out on Jennifer after they were married and thats when he learned he was the cause of Abby's illness. All the other times TPTB fired Matthew Ashford and they choose to kill off Jack. Then made it that he was alive but being held captive. Then they gave him a mystery illness he was dying from. His car whent off the bridge and everyone thought he died again and Jack could not bare to come back into Jennifers life just to actually die a few weeks later. He did not want to put her through that pain. Every time Jack was held captive he faught like hell to get back to his family and every time he got back he found jennifer had already moved on. And Jennfer is supposed to be a reporter how come every time Jack disappeared she never looked for him. Dan is the only one who has willingly walked out on Jennifer over, and over, and over. As far as I can remember ever since Jack and Jennifer got together Jack was never with another woman except the fake Jennifer and even then as soon as he saw the real Jennifer he told her everything. I do not like how Days is playing this its all wrong, and I will never trash Melissa Reeves. Her and Matthew Ashford have always been my favorites.
It's the same characters, talking about the same shit over and over again. It's a colossal waste of time! The guy will be back in 3-4 weeks! And how much you wanna bet that if it were Jack leaving Jennifer would be chewing him out about abandoning his family and running from his problems. But since it's Daniel leaving all she can do is cry about how much she'll miss him. :eyeroll: The double standard continues.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virginia
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 19 2012, 04:35 PM
Virginia
Jan 19 2012, 04:28 PM
It's the same characters, talking about the same shit over and over again. It's a colossal waste of time! The guy will be back in 3-4 weeks! And how much you wanna bet that if it were Jack leaving Jennifer would be chewing him out about abandoning his family and running from his problems. But since it's Daniel leaving all she can do is cry about how much she'll miss him. :eyeroll: The double standard continues.
If it was Jack doing this Jennifer would already be married to Dan before Jack returned in a few weeks :puke: :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alana
Member Avatar

I sooo wish Daytime Royalty would do an interview with Shawn Christian...talking about Dannifer and Danloe besides other things...hahaha, I bet it wouldn't be as "bland and boring" as those Melissa Reeves is giving!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Not that this triangle had much momentum behind it anyway, but I think it's stupid to leave the story unresolved for a month just so Daniel can travel the globe and "find himself." You don't build a story for months and months (or in MarDar's case, not build stories at all) just to press pause mid-stream like this. It takes all the wind out of the sails. You have to see it through.

I understand that Shawn Christian wanted some time off but the story should've reached some sort of conclusion before he left. That, or there should've been a big cliffhanger to sustain us until his inevitable return. Leaving everything in limbo like this is annoying.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rosered

Alana
Jan 19 2012, 04:45 PM
I sooo wish Daytime Royalty would do an interview with Shawn Christian...talking about Dannifer and Danloe besides other things...hahaha, I bet it wouldn't be as "bland and boring" as those Melissa Reeves is giving!!
Yes I would DR to do a SC interview, and youre right it wouldnt be as bland as MR's that's for sure!!:)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

She will just be kissing his ass when he comes back. No big surprise there. And yes, as someone pointed out 3 weeks is like 4 days in days time so WTF is all the crying about? And can someone please point out to her that he's dumped her at least 3 times? Get a clue sista
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

THIS IS WHY DAYS SUCKS!!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE TUNING OUT!!

The show is SPINNING ITS WHEELS!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic