Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Daniel Leaves Jennifer; 1/31/12 issue
Topic Started: Jan 19 2012, 03:10 PM (15,327 Views)
lastDays
Member Avatar

lore
Jan 19 2012, 03:18 PM
I'm so sick of Daniel and Jennifer that it's hard for me to even comment on them any more. I'm just done. Daniel is a loser. What more is there to say? Jennifer is stupid. Again, what more is there to say?
Jennifer is the loser.She can't make up her fucking mind about who she wants to be with.Shes the one who wanted to date both men,which was unfair to both Jack and Daniel. Daniel needs to shed Jennifer like a bad habit
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Jan 19 2012, 04:46 PM
Not that this triangle had much momentum behind it anyway, but I think it's stupid to leave the story unresolved for a month just so Daniel can travel the globe and "find himself." You don't build a story for months and months (or in MarDar's case, not build stories at all) just to press pause mid-stream like this. It takes all the wind out of the sails. You have to see it through.

I understand that Shawn Christian wanted some time off but the story should've reached some sort of conclusion before he left. That, or there should've been a big cliffhanger so sustain us until his inevitable return. Leaving everything in limbo like this is annoying.
This can NOT be said enough!!!

This just makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

Oh this show is so fucking dumb!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MyHappyEnding

So Daniel is leaving to find himself with no timeline as to when he might return and he gets a tearful goodbye. Jack said he was going to find himself only to later find out he was held prisoner and tortured and he's an asshole. Not to mention I doubt Jack got a tearful goodbye when he left...probably a kick in the ass as he was thrown out the door.

I'd really like to know who SC slept with to get this kind of preferential treatment...he must be FANTASTIC in bed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daisy132

Quote:

The two express disappointment over their failed marriage

I'm pretty sure this is meant to say "marriages", not marriage, which would actually make sense. Daniel reflecting on his failed marriage to Chloe, and Jennifer to Jack's.

Daniel should just leave. He screwed most of the women on the show, enough already. NO ONE will be missing him, and NO ONE would be torn between him and Jack. The character is a joke, not rootable, overplayed and non-essential. I have nothing against SC, and he's a nice guy and all, but his character has been ruined beyond repair by all the writers.
Edited by daisy132, Jan 19 2012, 05:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

MyHappyEnding
Jan 19 2012, 05:13 PM
So Daniel is leaving to find himself with no timeline as to when he might return and he gets a tearful goodbye. Jack said he was going to find himself only to later find out he was held prisoner and tortured and he's an asshole. Not to mention I doubt Jack got a tearful goodbye when he left...probably a kick in the ass as he was thrown out the door.

I'd really like to know who SC slept with to get this kind of preferential treatment...he must be FANTASTIC in bed.
Actually when Jack and Jen were arguing at the HTS dedication back in September, Jennifer mentioned she hadn't seen Jack since she left for Salem to take care of Alice - June 2010. So Jack left before she ever returned to London.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Just when I think this lame ass story can't get any more ridiculous......

The Jack & Jen fan in me can't even get upset at it anymore. It's that dumb.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Wait, so they are seriously going to continue this stupid triangle when Dr. Destruction gets back to town?! Is this some kind of colossal FUCK OFF from MarDar to any viewer who ever cared about Jack, Jennifer or J&J? FIVE MONTHS with no real story movement at all? With Jennifer still saying the exact damn thing she said in October? And what is this three people who care for each other crap? They even make poor Jack prop Dr. God. Give Jack something to do besides kissing the asses of these two morons.

MR must be dense as lead if she can't figure out why people are pissed as hell with this so-called storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

So you mean to tell me that they did an article on Dan leaving Jen for the 12th time but no mention of Jack visiting the veterans? WTF :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

thrillmar
Member Avatar

So, Daniel is going on a walkabout???
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Why does Dr Dan need to 'find himself'? He's not that hard to see, look for orange.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

thrillmar
Jan 19 2012, 05:32 PM
I was thinking the same. Very similar situation. Both men leaving Jennifer to "travel the world" // "live in the jungle" to find themselves. Somehow I have a feeling Jen won't be angry at Dan for leaving like she was at Jack :angry:
Edited by elizhope, Jan 19 2012, 06:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

elizhope
Jan 19 2012, 06:00 PM
thrillmar
I was thinking the same. Very similar situation. Both men leaving Jennifer to "travel the world" // "live in the jungle" to find themselves. Somehow I have a feeling Jen won't be angry at Dan for leaving like she was at Jack :angry:
I think she's more angry at Jack for not telling her the truth than for actually leaving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Guinevere
Member Avatar
Salem needs Jack Deveraux. Bring Back Matthew Ashford.

But Jennifer said she forgave him for that so what is she still angry about? The fact he came back and messed up her perfect happy new relationship? I bet if Daniel goes MIA during his trip she wont go assuming he no longer cares only to start up with the first guy who gives her a compliment all the while passing it off as true love. She'd probably search heaven and earth to track him down and if she found him having the time of his life she still wouldn't treat him as poorly as she has Jack (you know the one with the REAL problems).
Offline Profile Goto Top

MyHappyEnding

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 19 2012, 06:08 PM
elizhope
thrillmar
I think she's more angry at Jack for not telling her the truth than for actually leaving.
If this is true then she shouldn't have forgiven him for lying. At this point I think it's safe to say that Jennifer is mad at Jack for existing no matter what he does.

Not sure why you're trying so hard to disapprove that the situations are the same yet Jennifer's reactions are very different.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
elizhope
thrillmar
I am talking about the way she felt towards Jack's actions, before he came back. When she thought he was on a walkabout. All last year she was upset because he "left his family to find himself" . She used the words "abandoned" and "selfish" a lot back then
Offline Profile Goto Top

Virginia
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
elizhope
thrillmar
That may be but Jack was held hostage and beaten on a regular basis. She did not exactly tell him the truth at first about being raped, but when she did he did not treat her like shit. He was there for her and what ever she needed at any given time that is what he was. what he went through when he was held hostage and what she went through when she was raped are both forms of torture and you would think she would be able to put aside her anger even just a little to help him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

elizhope
Jan 19 2012, 06:20 PM
LanaluvsBroe
elizhope
thrillmar
I am talking about the way she felt towards Jack's actions, before he came back. When she thought he was on a walkabout. All last year she was upset because he "left his family to find himself" . She used the words "abandoned" and "selfish" a lot back then
It's a well-known fact that Jennifer is a hypocrite.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Virginia
Jan 19 2012, 06:29 PM
LanaluvsBroe
elizhope
thrillmar
That may be but Jack was held hostage and beaten on a regular basis. She did not exactly tell him the truth at first about being raped, but when she did he did not treat her like shit. He was there for her and what ever she needed at any given time that is what he was. what he went through when he was held hostage and what she went through when she was raped are both forms of torture and you would think she would be able to put aside her anger even just a little to help him.
That's what really bothers me about this while situation. Jack was the one who took her to therapy when she was raped. He put his own feelings aside and was there for her during her darkest moments. How can she claim to love him but yet be unable to be there for him the way he was for her? I hope her behavior comes back to bite her in the ass and Jack turns on her completely.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 19 2012, 06:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

elizhope
Jan 19 2012, 06:20 PM
LanaluvsBroe
elizhope
thrillmar
Sorry I tuned out last winter and didn't start watching again until this past September. So I missed a lot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Since Shake 'N Bake's tremors aren't enough to permanently drag him out of town, can his dick magically fall off? That should do the trick. Maybe a new medical condition called penis cadere.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic