Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Interview & Spoilers From January 31st SOW & SOD
Topic Started: Jan 23 2012, 11:46 AM (276 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Robin returns home, she and Patrick discuss her actions, her health and the new drug protocol.

In SOW, Jason Thompson explains that Patrick, "may be hurt by the way she handled this, but Patrick knows this is not about him. This is all about Robin. When they first come face to face, so many things just spew out, but he’s not going to dwell on the, 'Why didn’t you tell me?’ There’s so much more going on here than that. This couple has been through so much over the last five or six years. When they’re apart, there are moments where they might not be as truthful and honest as they should. They both do things that hurt their relationship to a certain extent. We all know what Patrick did [by having a fling with Lisa], and then Robin going on her own to do this. They have reasons for it, but when this couple is together and they things on together, they’re very powerful.
Patrick’s next step is automatically believing that it’s going to work out. He’s like, ‘Let’s go get this thing. You’re going to be fine. The protocol is going to work. We’ve got to believe that. We’ve got to have faith.’ He is fully and totally committed to that, and it is going to work out.”
In addition to Patrick, Robin also turns to both Jason (while continuing to pressure him about addressing his own medical issues) and Mac for support.

Delores has doubts about the stripper case.

Michael presses Dante to come up with answers about the stripper attacks.
When Dante finds some, the truth could throw Michael for a loop.
Michael then teams up with Jason and they try to deal with things, while narrowly avoiding Delores’ ongoing investigation.

Ethan and Cassandra are determined to find some time alone.

Maggie tries to get closer to Steve.
Olivia comes upon Steve and Maggie throwing paper airplanes.

SHOCKER! The secret surrounding Claudia is that she was not Johnny's sister...
she was his MOTHER! Apparently his father is an older man, an acquaintance of Anthony's.

According to Brandon Barash there is still more trouble brewing (and it's a doozy!) that will take a lot of people by surprise. Will Johnny tiptoe around what he knows or use it as leverage?

Sonny is who spills it to Johnny that his late sister was actually his mother. In SOD, Barash shares that, "This is the worst person he could find this out from. Its not pretty. When the subject is broached he's like, 'No that's not possible. Of course you're going to try and turn me against my father and screw with me because I tried to screw with you before.' But by end of the conversation, Johnny wonders if it could be true. That compels him to go check the facts and sadly he sees that its true. It rocks his whole world. I can imagine it will give Johnny even more of a sense of, 'I have nothing to lose' and a man with nothing to lose is a more dangerous man than one who has something to lose. I imagine he will very swiftly spiral out of control"

In SOW, Barash explains, "There are many things Anthony does that Johnny must take with a grain of salt. His marriage to Tracy is one, but this news about Claudia is definitely not. Johnny is aware there’s obviously something he doesn’t know about this whole wedding situation. There’s something that Anthony’s trying to gain, and what he will find out is that it definitely ties in with the whole Johnny’s secret storyline. Things could get very bad from here on out.”

Barash admits he was caught off guard by the twist. In SOD, he said, "Once you get over the shock of Sarah Brown (ex-Claudia) being only maybe 3-5 years older than I am, you have to set it aside and suspend disbelief to make the story work. If you don't believe it as a person you are not going to be able to play it believably."

Lulu considers working at the PCPD.

Soapzone
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply