Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(DAYS) John & Marlena Youtube Page!
Topic Started: Jan 25 2012, 08:16 PM (14,526 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

ALL of 1996 is posted! (18 Discs)
Edited by Tammy, May 30 2012, 08:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I'm really impressed with your page Tammy. I'm doing a similar thing with the DiMeras but you are much faster!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Sindacco
May 31 2012, 01:33 AM
I'm really impressed with your page Tammy. I'm doing a similar thing with the DiMeras but you are much faster!
Thanks! I sit home all day taking care of my grandmother so I have a lot of time on my hands lmao. ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

I posted 1997 Disc 1 ;) !

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jun 11 2012, 09:07 PM
I posted 1997 Disc 1 ;) !
you amazing of uploading all these clips :hail: i can not wait for rest you will upload :cloud9:

btw its 1997 here not 1996

recap

January 6
In the hospital Marlena spots Kristen in Laura's room on the phone and walks in and demands to know who she's talking to. Marlena grabs the phone from Kristen and asks who's on the phone but Kristen hangs up on her. Marlena asks who was on the phone and when Kristen says it was a friend of Laura's Marlena calls her a liar and she reminds Kristen she will expose her once the baby's born. Kristen attacks Marlena for going at her when she should really be concerned about her daughters who's fighting for her life downstair
Marlena comes out of the OR and is grief stricken. Austin thinks Sami has died but Marlena says she's alive but they almost lost her. Marlena begins to feel guilty that Sami may never know how much she loves her and John comforts her. In the background Kristen watches with hate and says that once a she and John are married nobody will come between them. All of the sudden Laura shows up in the waiting room and says she has to tell them that Kristen is a liar and a fraud. Marlena asks Laura what she is talking about and Laura says she knows things about Kristen and that she has to expose the lies and deceit. Just as Laura says "Kristen is not..." she goes down but John manages to catch her. Everyone thinks she has past out but Marlena realizes that Laura was actually sleep walking! Marlena takes Laura back to her room and John wonders why she would say those thing about Kristen and Kristen suggests that it was probably because she was the first person she saw when she woke up on Christmas. As they talk Lexie comes into the room to get Marlena, the doctor wants the family together to talk to them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msrddHyHZA&feature=plcp

i can give date to anything you want

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Eagerly awaiting the rest of 1997 and 1998 :)

Awesome job Tammy!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Thanks Mitch!

Disc 1 - 8 of 1997 are now posted! ;)

Marlene

Embarrassed that this thread is 6 months old and I just found it. Now I know what I'm doing on the days that J&M are not on.

Thank you.

DoolMT

The John and Marlena stuff is great, but does anyone care to post full episodes of the Secrets in Paradise (Nov 1991) episodes? I'd like to see the other characters during that time, too! Pretty please?!

Tammy
Member Avatar

ALL of 1997 is posted! (17 Discs) ;)
Edited by Tammy, Aug 1 2012, 11:42 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Disc 1 of 1998 is now posted! ;)

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Love love love Jarlena. :wub: :cheer:

Jen
Member Avatar

I must say that I really like your Jarlena youtube-page, Tammy
What an amazing job you´ve done :unsure: :D ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jen
Aug 11 2012, 04:55 PM
I must say that I really like your Jarlena youtube-page, Tammy
What an amazing job you´ve done :unsure: :D ;)
Thanks! ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

ALL of 1998 is posted! (10 Discs)

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

1999 = John and Marlena finally GET MARRIED! :cheer:

(I mean John and Marlena, not RoJohn and Marlena. After years of waiting...here we go!)

Tammy
Member Avatar

Disc 1 of 1999 is now posted! ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

ALL of 1999 is posted! (8 Discs) ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

ALL of 2000 is posted! (8 Discs) ;)

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Thank you Tammy!! You're awesome!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply