Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD & SOW: Jack and Jen Clash/ More Drama For Abigail; 2/07/12 Issues
Topic Started: Jan 26 2012, 03:13 PM (6,660 Views)
Virginia
Member Avatar

There is no reason for Jennifer to be giving Abagail tough love. Jennifer does not know her daughter wants Austin and is trying to break up his marriage. So much for Jennifer being worried about the after effects of Abaigail being kidnapped. I know Abagail is not having problems from being kidnapped but still this just happened not to long ago how could any mother threaten to kick their child out just because of their job. Its not like she dropped out of collage.
i think it is great that Jack stands up for Abagail. Maybe now we will get to see more interaction with Jack and his daughter. Not only can Jennifer not be there for Jack a man she has spent over 20 years with. now she wants to kick out her daughter for no reason. remember when Jennifer used to say all she wanted was to be a wife and mother to have her own family. Well she got her life long dream but has no problem throwing her husband and childern away like they were yesterdays trash. Abagail needs to disown her mother like she tried to disown Jack when he first came back. Why does Jennifer think she is Gods gift and everyone should bow down to her and do exactly what she says, when she says it, and how she says it, Or she will kick them out, divorce them, and or walk away from them. Alice did not agree with everything Jennifer did when she was younger, and she never would have turned her back on any of her children or grandchildren and kick them out. Especially over something stupid like this. Of course if Alice was still alive she would have put Jennifer in her place a long time ago for how she is treating Jack.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have lost all care for Jennifer, she can be killed off and MR let go and I would not even care at this point...Jennifer is not even a small shadow of herself at the moment!

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

I think they are gonna have to surgically remove that stick up Bitcher's ass. Then they can beat her to death with it. I have never been a fan but ugh. die bitch die!

happy
Member Avatar

Maybe Jennifer really does have a brain tumor? Or she is a fake Jennifer. Would be awesome if Lawrence Alamain was alive - had kidnapped Jack in Afghanistan in order to kidnap/replace Jennifer. And Quinn is at Salem to watch over the fake-Jennifer operative.

I remember being annoyed at everyone in Salem for believing Jack was on a walk about and didn't care that Jennifer almost died. It was ridiculously OOC. The current writing for Jennifer feels just as OOC. Jennifer Rose doesn't jump into bed with a man after 3 dates, fall in love and replace Jack in her heart, push Jack away when he is traumatized, and threaten to kick out her daughter for wanting to be a model.

But if this isn't Pod-Jennifer, then I want Jack written far away from her. So many more interesting stories for Jack as he rebuilds his life!

Kenny
Member Avatar

None of this interests me.

I can't even bring myself to be angry about the character assassination. I just don't care anymore.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

The only good thing about that article is that Missy wasn't interviewed!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Jennifer is being written horribly. There's zero spark left in the character. It's pretty clear Marlene and Darrell have no idea what to do with anybody on this canvas.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

These writers aren't helping her any, but Jennifer has always sucked IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 26 2012, 04:26 PM
I can just imagine what she'd say.

"Jennifer is really, really TORN about letting Abigail model . . ."

Evan
Member Avatar

Thank god MR wasn't interviewed this time, because otherwise she'd have been again pimping Dannifer and raving about Jennifer's supposed great love for Daniel.
Jennifer at this point is dead to me - I sincerely hope she does have a brain tumor, or this is a fake Jennifer and the real one is being held prisoner somewhere by the Dimeras or Lawrence Alamain(to be rescued by Jack).
At least these writers have finally realised that Jack and Abby always had a strong father-daughter relationship.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oh lord, I could see the quotes now: "Jennifer is really stressed because she loves Daniel and he's not in town. Abigail wanting to model just adds to the stress and heartbreak of losing Daniel, who she really really loves, so Jennifer can't live with Abby anymore if she decides to model. It's because she loves Daniel so much that she must toss her daughter out the door. Oh, and she really loves Daniel ... really."

Dany_E

Jesus! Will is working for EJ and Sami hasn't kicked him out of her house. They're making Jennifer a worse mother than Sami? How is that even possible????

happy
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Jan 26 2012, 05:10 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Oh lord, I could see the quotes now: "Jennifer is really stressed because she loves Daniel and he's not in town. Abigail wanting to model just adds to the stress and heartbreak of losing Daniel, who she really really loves, so Jennifer can't live with Abby anymore if she decides to model. It's because she loves Daniel so much that she must toss her daughter out the door. Oh, and she really loves Daniel ... really."
:chee: :roflol: :roflol:
SO TRUE!!!!!

Days4Life

I've seen a lot of character destruction on this show, but I think what they have done to Jennifer is among the worst. The real Jennifer would never kick her daughter out of her home for taking a modeling job. The real Jennifer would never stash her son in a boarding school thousands of miles away and never visit him. The real Jennifer would never be so cold and uncaring towards Jack, the man she's loved for most of her adult life. The real Jennifer would never engage in dishonest schemes and essentially corrupt an honorable man. There had better be a Jennifer-has-lost-her-mind storyline coming up next.

happy
Member Avatar

Days4Life
Jan 26 2012, 05:28 PM
I've seen a lot of character destruction on this show, but I think what they have done to Jennifer is among the worst. The real Jennifer would never kick her daughter out of her home for taking a modeling job. The real Jennifer would never stash her son in a boarding school thousands of miles away and never visit him. The real Jennifer would never be so cold and uncaring towards Jack, the man she's loved for most of her adult life. The real Jennifer would never engage in dishonest schemes and essentially corrupt an honorable man. There had better be a Jennifer-has-lost-her-mind storyline coming up next.
Maybe her mind is on a disc - a la Robo-John. LOL!!!

How could MarDar and KC think that the audience would care about this Jennifer? But then again, these are the same TPTB that wrote the egg-baby story and gave Melanie/Daniel Horton Christmas ornaments. :shame: :shame: :shame:

Evan
Member Avatar

Who'd have thought that Jennifer would turn out to be a worse mother than Sami?
This is the woman who seems to have forgotten that her son is stuck in boarding school somewhere, while she moons over Dr Fake Tan. :puke:

MissLola
Member Avatar

So it is ok to play dirty politics, but not model for a big cosmetic company? :shrug:

spartan
Member Avatar

Jen kicks Abigial out over this? Yikes. Over the top much, MarDar? Aannd, the stellar writing for Jen continues. Gram would have her head right about now over how she is acting.

I will look forward to Jack being there for his daughter.

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

CarlD2
Jan 26 2012, 03:29 PM
Isn't this modeling story supposed to have Abigail become a schemer and nefarious? If so then I wonder if the show will say this proved Jennifer right, and Jack should have listened to her.
Maybe if Jennifer didn't kick her daughter out of her house over something so ridiculously stupid and supported her instead, then maybe Abby wouldn't be traveling down that road. I'm not saying that Jennifer has approve of Abby becoming a model, but she definitely shouldn't be doing something as drastic as throwing her daughter into the streets. With the way Jennifer is reacting, you would think that Abby decided to become a drug addict or prostitute.

lore

I don't care about Jennifer.

I'm just happy that Jack and Abigail will be a father-daughter team again. They used to be. It's nice to know that maybe they will be again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply