Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SID: February Sweeps Preview; 2/13/12 Issue
Topic Started: Jan 26 2012, 07:41 PM (6,568 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This February on Days of Our Lives, some of Salem's most closely guarded secrets will come to light, some folks will find themselves getting dirty, and maybe -- just maybe -- others will get a chance at happiness! Read on for the details!

And the winner is... At long last, Salemites will learn who their future mayor will be! The election takes place at the end of February, but Abe and Jennifer won't just spend the interim weeks campaigning to best EJ and Nicole. They've already sabotaged Lexie's brother in the debate -- now look for them to get their hands even dirtier! But will fighting fire with fire merely leave them all covered in soot? And, Jennifer's personal life could get just as complicated when Daniel returns at the end of the month!

All In The Family! Sami receives the shock of her life when she stumbles upon Rafe and Carrie in a serious liplock! Of course, she's got no room to judge, considering that she slept with EJ... not that that would stop Sami from having a major meltdown! Could both Sami and Carrie lose their hubbies? And speaking of Sami's unthinkable indiscretion with EJ, that remains a powder keg that's primed to blow. The question is, who will light the fuse?

Revelations! The nature of Alice's private association with Stefano will finally be revealed. But will it really mean the destruction of the Horton clan, as DiMera warned? And, the arrival of mega-mogul Ian McAllister promises to hear things up for Salem's warring cosmetics queens. But what kind of a hold does he have over Madison? And what's his connection to Kate?

Love Is In The Air! Melanie and Chad quit bother to hide their attraction, but his secret admirer -- the also-beautiful Gabi -- threatens to complicate things when she throws her hat into the ring! And, of course, it wouldn't be February without wedding proposals, and Days is about to experience two! For whom will the bells soon toll?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

Sigh. :sleep:

Thanks for the article!
Edited by Aldo, Jan 26 2012, 07:46 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. I'm officially on Team Fire MarDar.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Don't fucking care about Chad and Melanie :censored:
Or Daniel coming back. :badmood:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Two wedding proposals? Even though it would be way too soon I won't be at all surprised if Brady and Madison are one, but who else? Please tell me not Daniel and Jennifer. I could see Daniel returning from his too-short trip to announce he's realized he can never again leave the woman he loves more than any other (until he meets his next patient) and proposes to her.

Thanks for posting.

Aldo
Member Avatar

If Daniel proposes to Jennifer, I guess the rewrites were to piss off the audience even more. Epic Fail.

Cupcake06

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brady proposed. :eyeroll:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I'm going with Brady being one of the people proposing...I cannot believe Brady is going to propose to Madison, like WTF bro?

Daniel was gone for 1 month, and his return is a Feb sweep preview, come on...it aint that big of a deal. Jack/Jennifer aren't even dating anymore (at least I don't think they are).

Blah, this show sucks.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

who else could it be other than Daniel and Jen?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I'm wondering if one of the proposals is a couple remarrying, like John and Marlena or maybe even EJ and Nicole?

The only other options if we are talking new couples are Brady/Madison and Daniel/Jennifer.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Proposals have to be Bradison and Dannifer. I'm sure the excitement will be off the charts. :sleep2:

I honestly can't think of any story in the history of my Days viewing that I care less about than Chad and Melanie's "love story". :puke:

Romancer66

Paxton
Jan 26 2012, 07:48 PM
Two wedding proposals? Even though it would be way too soon I won't be at all surprised if Brady and Madison are one, but who else? Please tell me not Daniel and Jennifer. I could see Daniel returning from his too-short trip to announce he's realized he can never again leave the woman he loves more than any other (until he meets his next patient) and proposes to her.

Thanks for posting.
There aren't too many unmarried couples on the show right now, so I think I agree that Brady and Madison may be one of the couples in question. Don't know about Daniel popping the question when he gets back--i suppose he might, if Jack and Jennifer haven't reunited by his return, and I don't think they will, since spoilers have Jack keeping his distance. But whoever it is, proposals don't necessarily translate into engagements--either or both women might say "no."

am103
Member Avatar

If Daniel/Jennifer and Brady/Madison get engaged, I'll be royally pissed. "Bradison" didn't get together until like... December?! This show needs to give couples some TIME. And this time last year, Daniel was busy molesting Jennifer's heart. I was okay with "Dannifer" until Jack came back, and now I want Dr. OrganTouch on the next plane ticket out of Salem.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Thanks for the preview I am looking forward to some of February Sweeps.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The two proposals are Daniel and Jack. Both to Jenn. :puke:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Let's all look on the bright side. At least they aren't promising an enchanted evening that turned out to be nothing but cringeworthy and awkward. Or a doppelgänger story that was brilliant and exciting that turned out to be boring and assine. :shame:

lysie
Member Avatar

alex
Jan 26 2012, 08:08 PM
Let's all look on the bright side. At least they aren't promising an enchanted evening that turned out to be nothing but cringeworthy and awkward. Or a doppelgänger story that was brilliant and exciting that turned out to be boring and assine. :shame:
Actually, while those stories absolutely sucked, the spoilers from them didn't sound that bad. These spoilers suck and there's little to no chance that the stories will be any better. I'm pissed before it even airs instead of just being pissed when it airs.

Kenny
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 26 2012, 07:45 PM
Yeah. I'm officially on Team Fire MarDar.
I think I am too.

Despite my disappointment with the reset, I was willing to wait and see what kind of changes would be made in the new year, but based on what I've seen so far and what's been spoiled for the next few months, I think it's safe to say that MarDar need to go. They're in over their heads. They haven't a clue how to write a soap opera.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

alex
Jan 26 2012, 08:04 PM
Okay this made me laugh. I wouldn't put it passed these writers.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

alex
Jan 26 2012, 08:04 PM
Best not be Jack. :angry: Dr. Destruction can have what's left of Jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply