Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Game Of Thrones: Season 2
Topic Started: Jan 30 2012, 12:43 AM (4,128 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

For those who wanna Live Stream GOT.

http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/hbo-live-stream

Here's Some others Just In Case The One Above Has issues.

http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=8205

http://www.livestream.com/gameofthrones

http://www.couchtuner.com/game-of-thrones-stream/
Edited by lightandday, Apr 1 2012, 05:33 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Well it did not dissapoint for me. Joffrey is even more evil and shortsighted than last season. Killing all Robert's bastarrd sons was hectic! I hope he finds out he is a product of incest one of these days lol.

Baby dragons! So cool

The show has such a huge cast, so I thought the episode did a good shaking of my memory to remind what is what.

michelle
Member Avatar

I thought last night was a tad boring for the first epi of season 2. I know it's all the set up for the rest of the season, but I was a bit disappointed nonetheless.

I still miss Ned Stark/Sean Bean. Such a great character and actor. Damn you George RR Martin!

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

The Tone for the beginning of season 2 was set PERFECTLY!

Joffrey is SATAN re-incarnated and he'll probably eventually kill his mother which would make me happy.

Layla
Member Avatar

michelle
Apr 2 2012, 02:55 PM
I thought last night was a tad boring for the first epi of season 2. I know it's all the set up for the rest of the season, but I was a bit disappointed nonetheless.

I still miss Ned Stark/Sean Bean. Such a great character and actor. Damn you George RR Martin!
I completely agree with this post.

Overall, I enjoyed it, but I thought there were some parts like the scene with Shae (which, BTW, am I the only one here who doesn't like her? Her accent annoys me, and her face structure reminds me of a horse.).

Agreed re: Ned. Although I get that his death did was necessary to set off the chain of events, it just seems like there is a void without him there. :(

Loved the scene with Cersei and Littlefinger, and Cersei and Joffrey. I loathe Joffrey, but I do like how he genuinely believe Robert is his father. I wonder what his reaction would be when the truth comes out.

Does anyone think the bastard killing is because of Cersei, and not Joffrey? At first, I thought it was Joffrey, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards it being Cersei.

Jaime is a piece of shit. I've heard that
Spoiler: click to toggle
He's just SO cocky and douche-y.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Joeffry is really a piece of shit :censored: and cerise Deserves it and more cause she created the monster! Poor Sansa :frownie: ...missing Ayra ..one of my favorite characters ...loving Daenerys more and more!! Overall the season primer was ok...not great...not bad...can't wait for more!!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I like the second season, but Ned is gone, I am a Sean Bean fan so was upset when he got killed off in the first season.

shavemedusa
Member Avatar

Layla
Apr 2 2012, 06:18 PM
michelle
Apr 2 2012, 02:55 PM

I completely agree with this post.

Overall, I enjoyed it, but I thought there were some parts like the scene with Shae (which, BTW, am I the only one here who doesn't like her? Her accent annoys me, and her face structure reminds me of a horse.).

Agreed re: Ned. Although I get that his death did was necessary to set off the chain of events, it just seems like there is a void without him there. :(

Loved the scene with Cersei and Littlefinger, and Cersei and Joffrey. I loathe Joffrey, but I do like how he genuinely believe Robert is his father. I wonder what his reaction would be when the truth comes out.

Does anyone think the bastard killing is because of Cersei, and not Joffrey? At first, I thought it was Joffrey, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards it being Cersei.

Jaime is a piece of shit. I've heard that
He's just SO cocky and douche-y.
ITA I loved Ned Stark/Sean Bean but I've learned with George RR Martin that nobody is safe so I try not to get attached to anyone. Joffery is a little fuck but yeah his bitch mother I think is responsible for the bastard killings.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Episode 3 ''What is dead may never die'' Promo:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I found the second episode slightly boring. I know its important for all the 5 contenders to the throne to build up their alliances and progress, but it felt like filler to me.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I'm getting confused with all kingdoms and heirs...and the cast seems so huge! Last season seemed to focus on mainly the Lanisters and Starks and this season, I couldn't pick out who Stannis Lanister is!

Even still, I love this series and look forward to every Sunday. I hope the third show picks up a bit!

King
Member Avatar

I read a lot of recaps and I re-watch every episode two or three times. LOL. Or else, I would be a little confused. There are DEFINITELY a lot of new characters, but for some reason, on this show, I never seem to mind. I heard it even gets worse in that respect (the new characters.)

This season has a lot of build up, it seems. I am sure it will start paying off soon.

I like that we are seeing more of Arya and Greyjoy. :)

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

King
Apr 9 2012, 11:39 AM

I like that we are seeing more of Arya and Greyjoy. :)
Me too! Massive crush on Alfie Allen.

I had to re watch episode two, because of all the new characters and kingdoms. My only complaint so far is that were not seeing enough Daenerys. Hopefully that changes soon.

Layla
Member Avatar

^Agreed re: Daenerys. There also needs to be more of Robb and Jon.

The next episode looks awesome!
Edited by Layla, Apr 9 2012, 04:20 PM.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Well no Daenerys last night. But plenty of Renly Baratheon :wub:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I haven't been too impressed with the first 2 episodes, a little confused with all the characters and the jumping around. But this season is starting to get interesting now. I really enjoyed last nights show. I really enjoyed the actress from The Tudors and I can tell I'm already going love her on this show. How twisted that she knows her husband/king is gay and is will to let her brother join them to make a baby...

King
Member Avatar

I LOVE RENLY!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I love Renly and Margaery as well!

I regret having read the books, knowing every characters fate :(

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Jeoffry gets more and more sadistic each week :puke: :puke: :puke: ...I can't wait till the little bastard dies....

Thomson
Member Avatar

Episode 5 ''The Ghost of Harrenhal'' Promo:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply