Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days Atlanta Charity Event, April 27-28
Topic Started: Jan 31 2012, 02:00 PM (870 Views)
Ellie

Hi everyone, here is some info from the show about the upcoming Days charity event in Atlanta to benefit the Alzheimer's association.

Appearing: James Scott, Galen Gering, Eric Martsolf, Shawn Christian, Wally Kurth, Matt Ashford, Patsy Pease

The Days Charity Events will take place on Friday, April 27 and Saturday, April 28, 2012 at the
Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta. The weekend will start with a “Kick Off Party” on Friday at
7pm, where some of the actors may attend. Then on Saturday, the Questions & Answers Session
will be held from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the Meet & Greet will be held from 2:30 PM to 4:30
PM and the Cocktail Reception will be held from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM

“I have the great privilege of being invited to many different charity events, but I’ve always
considered the events coordinated by “Days Charity Events” to be the most worthwhile and the
most fun.” James Scott (EJ, “Days of our Lives”)

“I love being with the fans and the best part is when it’s something you believe in and you know
that the events are run by good people.” Brandon Beemer (Owen, “Bold and the Beautiful”)

Tickets prices start as low as $20 per person and the events will have novelties, raffles, and
auctions available. For more information please go to www.dayscharityevents.com.

The events are coordinated and organized by Days Charity Events Inc.

All celebrity guests confirmed as of today but subject to change if unforeseen circumstances arise.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

graceadler
Member Avatar

Patsy Pease? Talk about random! Unless she's coming back...

esp13
Member Avatar

graceadler
Jan 31 2012, 02:29 PM
Patsy Pease? Talk about random! Unless she's coming back...
I'm thinking it might be related to the third Days book that is supposed to be coming out soon-ish (March?). That one is supposed to be more about Kim and Shane I think.

But otherwise? Very random.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply