Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Revolution: 2nd Week Ratings; Down 150K viewers from premiere week
Topic Started: Feb 2 2012, 05:07 PM (1,358 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Here are the 2nd week (Jan 23 to Jan 27) ratings for THE REVOLUTION, which replaced long-time ABC soap ONE LIFE TO LIVE earlier this year:

Total Viewers = 1,540,000 (-150,000)
Women 18-49 = 0.5 (-.1)
Women 25-54 = 0.7 (-.1)

Report is here ----> http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/02/the-talk-delivers-its-largest-audience-ever-and-matches-its-best-women-18-49-rating/118503/

----
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 2 2012, 05:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am sorry, but 1.5 million viewers!! Down another 150,000 viewers from premier week...these are HORRENDOUS numbers...I wonder if this is going to make GH go down again this week?

Queen B
Member Avatar

MUHAHAHAHAHA! :) this makes me very happy. FUCK YOU ABC, YOU DESERVED THIS.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Can't replace everything with a lifestyle show and expect to maintain ratings. GH might get a reprieve after all if they can get it together and bring ratings back to respectability.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

The good thing is that GH did go up a little bit in ratings. The most important thing is that when the show starts to impove they need a little promo to let people know they need to be watching GH. I think word of mouth will help, but if they have a big event or a return I hope they get some promo so they can prove themselves. I think chances for GH are good. ABC could very well pull an NBC and successfully have one soap. They need diversity in their lineup, but Carlivati can't slack off like he occasionally did at OLTL.

Thomson
Member Avatar

This show is pathetic. I'm laughing my ass off right now.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

There is justice in the world! Fuck you, ABC. Let's see them drop more now.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This show IS VERY pathetic...much more than THE CHEW...I tuned in for a brief moment on Friday before watching DAYS and WOW..are they SERIOUS with this show?

Terrible!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 6 2012, 01:45 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I just read that they are paying people $30 to sit in the audience.

Marlene

DrewHamilton
Feb 6 2012, 03:21 PM
I just read that they are paying people $30 to sit in the audience.

They'd have to pay me a lot more than $30. Add a couple of 0s please. I prefer my television to be scripted, good or bad, rather than "let's pretend it's not scripted."

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

Get that POS off the air. If this were a primetime program, it would not have gotten a second week. They'd air repeats of something else instead.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

:chee: :lol: :cheers: :cheer:

With all the money they put into advertising it so glad that it is failing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply