Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH rumor: Is Jack Wagner Back as Frisco Jones?
Topic Started: Feb 5 2012, 06:50 PM (1,842 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://www.buzzworthyradio.net/index.php?id=753

Did Hunter Tylo spill the kool-aid, friends? However, it looks like she tried to clean it up. Our friends at WE LOVE SOAPS caught the Facebook post before it was deleted off her page.

First broken by DAYTIME CONFIDENTIAL, it seems that Jack Wagner was released from his contract at CBS Daytime's THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL. With all the returns that are coming to GENERAL HOSPITAL, could Frisco Jones also be in tow?

Hunter Tylo put out this message previously on her Facebook page about both counts:

"Will miss you Jack Wagner! So sad you will be leaving B&B ... Please let Jack know how he has been appreciated by all of us! I think he is over in April -- then he will go to GH."

Hopefully, ABC/GH will confirm this news soon. What do you think of the possible return of Jack/Frisco? Do you think Kristina/Felicia could be next?

Source: We Love Soaps, Daytime Confidential
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lilacwine
Member Avatar

Kristina is teaching isn't she?

I think with all the returns this has definite possibilities.

Thomson
Member Avatar

I sure hope he is !!

tylerbo20

why would he return? his character had ties to Bobbie/Tony/Felicia/Lucy and sadly they arnt on the show

spiderweb55
Member Avatar

Even if this isn't true, the GH cast is getting really huge. Wonder if we'll be seeing some en masse firings/"off contracts" in the near future, like on Wagner's old show?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Feb 5 2012, 08:45 PM
why would he return? his character had ties to Bobbie/Tony/Felicia/Lucy and sadly they arnt on the show
He also has ties to the WSB and Anna and Robert who are both coming back, not to mention he is Maxie's dad.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I've been reading where Jackie Z. is coming back for some episodes too. TPTB at GH are trying to keep this boat floating-- YEAH!!

titan1978
Member Avatar

What I liked about GH in the 1980's when I was a kid was how close the friendships were between people like Sean, Felicia, Frisco, Anna, and Robert. Those characters were great friends. I hope Felicia can come back too, even if it is just for a few shows to redeem the trashing Guza gave her during Georgie's death. I'm not going to say that seeing Anna, Robert and Frisco in a scene together again would not make me excited, especially if Faison returns too. Thrilled!

ivy

If he does return, it could get even more interesting.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I don't think we have to worry about budget. I'm sure the characters will be rotated in and out, like Cartini did with OLTL and some will be short term returns.

JWfan

tylerbo20
Feb 5 2012, 08:45 PM
He/they (Frisco and Felicia) has ties with Maxie, their daughter. They also has ties with Robert & Anna, they are/were very good friends, and Robert, Anna, and Frisco all work or have worked for the WSB. and Frisco is one of Robin's godfathers. The last time Felicia was on GH she told Maxie that she was helping Frisco, so she could also be working for the WSB now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply