Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide: Melody Thomas Scott Reveals Her Latest Love Disaster on The Young and the Restless; Villy/Nikki/Jack Spoilers
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 01:47 PM (2,467 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

She committed murder. He took the rap for her and went to jail. Now The Young and the Restless' Victor and Nikki played by suds greats Eric Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott are back in each other's arms. But will it last past Valentine's Day? Thomas Scott gave TV Guide Magazine the gloomy scoop.

TV Guide Magazine: We're loving this umpteenth Victor-Nikki reunion! Who's going to screw it up this time?

Thomas Scott: Victor does the whole Valentine's thing, bringing in a pianist and a violinist, candles and champagne, which of course leads to sex. They're madly in love. But Nikki will find out he lied to her about his involvement in the Chelsea-Anita scam and she leaves him. Just like that. Over! Pow! Nikki gets her s--t together and says, "I can't stay here anymore. I'm done!"

TV Guide Magazine: Then what? Nikki goes back to the bottle?

Thomas Scott: As we know, it's never really over for Victor and Nikki but it's my guess she'll get hooked up with Jack Abbott [Peter Bergman] again and they'll probably marry. She's visiting him in the hospital every day and being a really good friend. [Laughs] We all know where that leads! When Peter and I first saw those scripts we could read between the lines. But it's just my speculation.

For more...

Link
Edited by Daytime, Feb 8 2012, 01:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WVAndi

Thank you for the story on MTS and her lateste disaster with Victor!! :smile:

I knew it, that the dirty old scum bag Victor was behind Chelsea and her mother!!

Victor would do anything to break up the marriage of Vikki and Billy, hope Nikki leaves him and never looks back!!

Also hope Nikki tells Vikki and Billy what Victor has done this time!!

All Victor does is use people ~ he really doesn't care about anyone, as long as its what he wants, and to heck with anyone else and their feelings!!

To bad Victor didn't get shot, that smirky look on his face when he went to see Jack was enough for me, I would have love to slap the smirk off his face!!

I would like to see Nikki with Jack, I think they are great with each other, lots better than what she moved in with and is moving out on ~ :cheer:

Victor your day is coming, can't wait until you get what you deserve!!
Edited by WVAndi, Feb 8 2012, 02:05 PM.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Thanks a lot for posting ! It's always great to hear from her.

Just how many times is she going to leave and reunite with Victor, we all know that this with Jack will be just temporary. Does this mean that crazy Gen will hook up with Victor? She better not. Never mind, I'm just happy she's back where she belongs !

meaghan

I am waiting for the day I read the spoiler that Billy and Victoria find out that Victor is behind this stupid storyline so that I can start recording the show again.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 8 2012, 01:47 PM
She committed murder. He took the rap for her and went to jail. Now The Young and the Restless' Victor and Nikki played by suds greats Eric Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott are back in each other's arms. But will it last past Valentine's Day? Thomas Scott gave TV Guide Magazine the gloomy scoop.

TV Guide Magazine: We're loving this umpteenth Victor-Nikki reunion! Who's going to screw it up this time?

Thomas Scott: Victor does the whole Valentine's thing, bringing in a pianist and a violinist, candles and champagne, which of course leads to sex. They're madly in love. But Nikki will find out he lied to her about his involvement in the Chelsea-Anita scam and she leaves him. Just like that. Over! Pow! Nikki gets her s--t together and says, "I can't stay here anymore. I'm done!"

Thomas Scott: As we know, it's never really over for Victor and Nikki but it's my guess she'll get hooked up with Jack Abbott [Peter Bergman] again and they'll probably marry. She's visiting him in the hospital every day and being a really good friend. [Laughs] We all know where that leads! When Peter and I first saw those scripts we could read between the lines. But it's just my speculation.

For more...

Link
oh CRAP!
I'm so sick of these last minute screwups, either stay with the man or join a convent. I don't know why he keeps taking you back after you've slept with everyone in town.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

WVAndi
Feb 8 2012, 02:04 PM

I knew it, that the dirty old scum bag Victor was behind Chelsea and her mother!!

Victor would do anything to break up the marriage of Vikki and Billy, hope Nikki leaves him and never looks back!!

All Victor does is use people ~ he really doesn't care about anyone, as long as its what he wants, and to heck with anyone else and their feelings!!

To bad Victor didn't get shot, that smirky look on his face when he went to see Jack was enough for me, I would have love to slap the smirk off his face!!

I would like to see Nikki with Jack, I think they are great with each other, lots better than what she moved in with and is moving out on ~ :cheer:

Victor wasn't smirking because of Jack getting shot, he was smirking because jack didn't get BON.
Doesn't matter if Nikki marries jack or not, she and victor will eventually get back together again.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 8 2012, 01:47 PM

For more...

Link
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

newmangirl1999

Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2012, 12:44 AM
WVAndi
Feb 8 2012, 02:04 PM

Victor wasn't smirking because of Jack getting shot, he was smirking because jack didn't get BON.
Doesn't matter if Nikki marries jack or not, she and victor will eventually get back together again.
Victor is not a scrumbag jack is the one I do not like

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply