Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 20th; *updated 2/18*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 02:05 PM (51,231 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Ellie
Feb 8 2012, 02:36 PM
Did I miss a spoiler (seriously) where Marlena tells Sami she knows what she did with EJ? If not, I'm assuming that's what these scenes are going to be. As bstreis is saying, it really has to be written correctly to work. For example, Sami could do her usual calling Marlena a hypocrite, but then Marlena should tell Sami she knows what SHE did, and look who's the hypocrite now. Something like that would work. :smile:
It would be nice to see Marlena have a little spunk/fire opposite Sami. They're already writing her as the bad mother who's never there for her, so I say fuck Marlena being all understanding and nurturing towards her beast of a daughter. If it's going to be about Marlena being all understanding about deadbabysex, not interested.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Lumi_are_true_love
Feb 8 2012, 02:42 PM
Thanks for posting these for us for we all truly appreciate it.

This. I sometimes forget to add my thanks when I respond but always appreciate the posts. So thanks!

Lil
Member Avatar

Oh I sooo hope Marlena slaps that bitch!! lol and agree...Abe & Lexie spoilers are very WTF. We'll see :-) Thanks!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

"Sami and Marlena have it out"? I'm assuming it's more like "Sami screeches at her mother, tries to cry and Marlena gets to say one whole word".

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 8 2012, 03:46 PM
Oh I sooo hope Marlena slaps that bitch!! lol and agree...Abe & Lexie spoilers are very WTF. We'll see :-) Thanks!
A slap wound be good. But a punch would be so much better.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 8 2012, 03:47 PM
"Sami and Marlena have it out"? I'm assuming it's more like "Sami screeches at her mother, tries to cry and Marlena gets to say one whole word".
You know it. Probably. I see a whole lot of Sami screeching coming up. Sami wants people to forget when she does something wrong to them in the past but she cannot forget what other people have done to her in the past. :shame:

Lil
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Feb 8 2012, 03:49 PM
Lil
Feb 8 2012, 03:46 PM
A slap wound be good. But a punch would be so much better.
Dare to dream!!! lol

lastDays
Member Avatar

I will be pissed if Marlena doesn't throw Sami's pius hypocricy back in her face.Sami is pathetic

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

AFaithL
Feb 8 2012, 02:27 PM
Marlena v Sami. Finally! The spoiler that says Sami can't let go of the past makes me think she starts bitching Marlena out for her affair...

Slap the shit out of her, Marlena!
I can see it starting like that and then Marlena tells her that she knows what she did with Ej, then they go onto the confrontation....

This should be good.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Add me to the list of those looking forward to Marlena vs. Sami. I don't know why, maybe it taps into what I consider "classic" Days, but I'm eagerly anticipating all these Someone vs. Sami conflicts.

With the Abe/Lexie stuff- I feel like they missed a massive opportunity during the election storyline (is it even a storyline, really?) to keep Abe in character as a saint but have Lexie be the one who slips. Dimera vs. Dimera could have been fun, tainted everything, and pulled everyone out of politics. Abe can be a cop again or whatever, EJ can be the idle rich.

The way it is, it seems like a maneuver to split Abe/Lexie and get her to side with her family (she can rant about how Abe's always judging the Dimeras but he's just like them, then she can go apologize to EJ for misjudging...all that crap). Decent, but not where it could have been imho. It's almost another "just go with it" moment, and they've had way too many of those.

Panda

I am so looking forward to this Sami/Marlena showdown. These writers better not disappoint. Surely they must know how the audience will be looking forward to this scene.

Lexie has been a hypocrite for a while, so that's nothing new. The fact that she feels in a position to judge anyone else given her past sins is laughable. However, I find Abe and Lexie so boring that I'd like for them to be broken up and I really don't care how they do it.

AlisonLou

I don't see anything good about breaking up Theo's family.
What's left to root for on this show?
If no ones together then what's the point in watching?
What a depressing sweeps.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 8 2012, 03:02 PM
Not only did Lexie sleep with Abe's son, but she also had the hots for his brother! And she fucked Tek as well. Abe forgave her for all of that. Lexie's "sins" greatly outnumber Abe's.
When she slept with Brandon she didn't know that he was Abe's son. And Abe had kicked her out of the house at the time. Lexie and Brandon just had comfort sex, and it was very hot. It's about time she and Abe divorce, and I don't care if it's over some silly thing like the election.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fairygodmother

It better be Marlena really giving it to Sami this time. It's LOOOONNNG overdue. I hope like others have already said, that it is written well.

I'm wondering if they're setting up Stefano for a big fall. Maybe the Jope crap blowing up in his face, Kate/Ian blowing up his marriage, EJ screwing up the mayor race,......Don't know, just wondering.

jenesais

Sindacco
Feb 8 2012, 05:57 PM
AFaithL
Not only did Lexie sleep with Abe's son, but she also had the hots for his brother! And she fucked Tek as well. Abe forgave her for all of that. Lexie's "sins" greatly outnumber Abe's.
When she slept with Brandon she didn't know that he was Abe's son. And Abe had kicked her out of the house at the time. Lexie and Brandon just had comfort sex, and it was very hot. It's about time she and Abe divorce, and I don't care if it's over some silly thing like the election.
Maybe she and Sami can "bond" over idiot husbands who are too stupid to understand that comfortgriefbeastsex is no big deal and doesn't really count. But a KISS! A LIE! Now THOSE are too heinous to comprehend! How DARE they!

niki

I suspect the spoilers about an arrest over the election and the implication of ballot stuffing implicates Abe - which would be more in line with Lexie being really pissed. Whether Abe did it or whether EJ frames him for it is another question but yeah, a divorce would be more in keeping with something more serious than the debate fiasco.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Come on Lexie,your not without lying to Abe,her past lies have been worse than getting election questions in advance,hello lady remember Brandon and Tec.

rockchic
Member Avatar

I'm glad that Lexie is thinking of losing the dead weight, but I hate that it has to come for such a stupid reason and because she's now apparently a goody two-shoes.

rockchic
Member Avatar

niki
Feb 8 2012, 07:41 PM
I suspect the spoilers about an arrest over the election and the implication of ballot stuffing implicates Abe - which would be more in line with Lexie being really pissed. Whether Abe did it or whether EJ frames him for it is another question but yeah, a divorce would be more in keeping with something more serious than the debate fiasco.
I hope so.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

jenesais
Feb 8 2012, 06:15 PM
Sindacco
Feb 8 2012, 05:57 PM
AFaithL
Maybe she and Sami can "bond" over idiot husbands who are too stupid to understand that comfortgriefbeastsex is no big deal and doesn't really count. But a KISS! A LIE! Now THOSE are too heinous to comprehend! How DARE they!
You almost make it sound like Sami and Lexie are hypocritical bitches. Tsk.

I know Marlena is too good of a person to shred Sami like the bitch so richly and fully deserves, but it will never stop me from wanting her to point out every single last reason Sami is a hypocrite, in detail, while Sami isn't allowed to say a single word. I would watch a full episode of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply