Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 20th; *updated 2/18*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 02:05 PM (51,821 Views)
Aldo
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 8 2012, 02:40 PM
Wow @ Lexie thinking about divorcing Abe after ONE SMALL LIE...bitch your porked the mans son behind his back and he STILL didn't divorce you...

Lexie = Biggest Hypocrite in Salem!
Preach it. Absolutely true.

Posted Image
Edited by Aldo, Feb 20 2012, 02:07 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Feb 20 2012, 01:16 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 20 2012, 02:16 AM
granolagirl
Feb 20 2012, 01:37 AM
He was one of those genre-crossers in the 60's and 70's, like a lower key Johnny Cash or Bob Dylan. He's definitely country with a side of the 60's.
OT: I LOVE your signature! I don't whether to :laugh: at the vitamin D reference or :wub: cuz that's a nice pic of him.
Yay, because that's pretty much my approach to Dan. :D He's ridiculous but I :wub: him.
That banner certainly makes me WANT to like him more.....can I will myself into a keratin coma?

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I do not get it what master plan is Quinn apart of if he is leaving to be with Taylor? Why even accept Madison's deal if he is leaving?

MissLola
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Feb 21 2012, 03:31 PM
I do not get it what master plan is Quinn apart of if he is leaving to be with Taylor? Why even accept Madison's deal if he is leaving?
It seems like a hastily put together rewrite. I think they said he was going to open an international chain of spas. Whatever! :wink: Waste of airtime if you ask me.

shipperx
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Dan 'cheat' on Jennifer. Maybe then she'd know that that crap is hurtful. Shoe isn't quite so comfy on the other foot, huh.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply