Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EW: First Look at Ian Buchanan's Debut; Video Preview
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 05:22 PM (3,276 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/08/days-of-our-lives-ian-buchanan/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Ew, he seems creepy! :run:

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

alex
Feb 8 2012, 05:33 PM
Ew, he seems creepy! :run:
HA! this really did make me laugh loudly in my room. Is that bad?

DaysForever
Member Avatar

FUCK YEAH! That looks SO DAMN GOOD!

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Don't you be a silly girl. You aren't going anywhere."

I love the way he says that line. How creepy.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

He does seem sort of creepy but I am still anxious to see what he brings to the show especially for Kate. I want to see this guy mix it up a bit with Stefano that would be something to see. Looking forward to his scenes with Kate.

Also he is involved with Victor and Sonny is he going to be Victor's new CEO do they know one another?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I **LOVE** that he is creepy!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ok Ian Buchanan kicks some serious ass...cannot wait to see what kind of fucked up shit he does to the people in Salem...he could be the next new villain this town needs.

Something about him also remind me of Ben Masters (Ex-Julian, PSNS)...but very different too.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 8 2012, 06:26 PM
Ok Ian Buchanan kicks some serious ass...cannot wait to see what kind of fucked up shit he does to the people in Salem...he could be the next new villain this town needs.

Something about him also remind me of Ben Masters (Ex-Julian, PSNS)...but very different too.
I got that whole Ben Masters vibe too because I use to watch Passions I am familiar with Ben (Ex-Julian Crane) this is the very thing that came to mind when I saw that clip. Sort of Ben but different too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Virgo Twins
Feb 8 2012, 06:28 PM
Mitchapalooza

I got that whole Ben Masters vibe too because I use to watch Passions I am familiar with Ben (Ex-Julian Crane) this is the very thing that came to mind when I saw that clip. Sort of Ben but different too.
I think it is more the physical resemblance in this scene that makes me think of Ben Masters, no so much the acting/personality...Masters probably would have been a good choice to play this role as well....he was perhaps one of the best things about PASSIONS.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Mitchapalooza

I noticed that too. He and Sarah Brown are playing off each other really well!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Mitchapalooza
Feb 8 2012, 06:31 PM
Virgo Twins
Mitchapalooza

I think it is more the physical resemblance in this scene that makes me think of Ben Masters, no so much the acting/personality...Masters probably would have been a good choice to play this role as well....he was perhaps one of the best things about PASSIONS.
I adored Ben Masters. Loved his scenes where it was like cat and mouse with Kim Ulrich. Those were delicious! Thanks for the memories, Mitch :wub:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Something about him also remind me of Ben Masters (Ex-Julian, PSNS)...
He reminds me a bit of Thaao Penghlis when he played Andre.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Feb 8 2012, 06:38 PM
Mitchapalooza
Something about him also remind me of Ben Masters (Ex-Julian, PSNS)...
He reminds me a bit of Thaao Penghlis when he played Andre.
Hmm, now I sorta see that too....he physically reminds me of Masters and his persona is certainly more Andre/Tony DiMera (recent incarnation)here.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Virgo Twins
Mitchapalooza

It's ironic how of all the actors they picked up from Passions, they never got Ben and he was the best. :shame: That said. I really LOVE Ian.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 8 2012, 06:49 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2012, 06:48 PM
Mitchapalooza
Virgo Twins
Mitchapalooza

It's ironic how of all the actors they picked up from Passions, they never got Ben and he was the best. :shame: That said. I really LOVE Ian.
Agreed and what they did get right (Lindsay Hartley) they totally fucked it up!

six
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Virgo Twins
Mitchapalooza

I think it is more the physical resemblance in this scene that makes me think of Ben Masters
I thought it was just me. There was a day player on Y&R today who looked a lot like Ben Masters and I figured I just had him on the brain.

He's so sinister, like he'd mindf*ck someone and ruin them just for fun. Love it. It's just what Madison needs to make her more interesting, too.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Wow, this is amazing! Made my day. I knew Ian would OWN this role, but its even better to see it played out. So refreshing. Just from that short clip I am totally dying to see more of him. Please tell me he gets lots of screen time. I haven't been this excited for a new character...ever. SJB and IB look great and you can sense her fear instantly. Cannot wait to see Kate's reaction.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I love it! He's the right kind of character we need for this show! Nice and creepy. Excellent. :chee:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 8 2012, 07:18 PM
I love it! He's the right kind of character we need for this show! Nice and creepy. Excellent. :chee:
Completely agree. The creepiness is off the charts awesome and of course Ian Buchanan is one of the best actors in soaps history. He's such a talented guy. There's no one currently on the show even comparable to the character he is playing and that's why I love it. Something fresh. He reminds me of some old school characters.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply