Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Shocking Surprises for Stefano and Kate!; 2/21/12 Issues
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 11:27 PM (7,491 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

SOD: Shocking Surprises for Stefano and Kate

Two separate events throw Stefano and Kate for an alarming loop.

First up, Kate is surprised to see a face from the past suddenly materialize in Salem: It's Madison's husband, Ian. "At this point, Kate doesn't know that Madison and Ian are husband and wife," clarifies Lauren Koslow. "But Kate is in total shock to see Ian. This is a man who has reappeared after being out of her life for years."

Based on Ian and Kate's conversation, it quickly becomes evident that the two shared a very tempestuous past. "It was a very important relationship," acknowledges Koslow, "and certainly, from what we gather, a very emotional one that broke off abruptly. You can imagine what that could do to Kate. Usually, not too much fazes her, but this is completely unexpected. Certainly, there are feelings that never got resolved; there was never any closure on the relationship. So when Kate sees that Ian is now in Salem, those memories come flooding back."

Which is sure to impact her marriage to Stefano. "Things have been very good between Kate and Stefano," notes Koslow. "She has come to love him and has really embraced being part of the DiMera family."

Ian lets it be known that he intends to be a very visible presence in Salem, much to Kate's chagrin. "It scares Kate. She wants absolutely nothing to do with Ian," Koslow explains. "He is definitely someone who has dramatically impacted her life, and that is a frightening thing for Kate."

In fact, just the physical proximity to Ian rattles Kate, especially when the two hover dangerously close to kissing. "It's one of those situations where you just know it's bad for you, but you want it anyway," smiles Koslow. "I feel like they had a very chemical relationship, which is why Kate really doesn't want to be near him."

Meanwhile, across town, Stefano finally opens his letter from Alice. The contents of the letter include an unexpected, explosive secret. The news is so disturbing and life-changing that Stefano breaks down in tears...

----------------------------------------------------------------

SOW: Surprises In Store for Stefano and Kate

Stefano and Kate are thrown off course by revelations that rock them to the core.

Kate is sent reeling when Ian McCallister pays her an unexpected visit. "it's quite a shocker," nods Lauren Koslow. "This is a man from her past who reappears suddenly. You find out that it was a very important relationship, certainly a very emotional one, and that it was broken off abruptly. All of a sudden, he reappears. You can imagine what that could do to Kate. She's thrown for a loop. Kate's normally not like that; not too much fazes her. She's very strong."

Ian makes it known that he wants Kate back in his life, and she's disturbed by the prospect. "Kate absolutely wants nothing to do with Ian at all," states Koslow. "He is definitely someone who dramatically impacts her, and that is a frightening thing. it's why Kate knows that she can't have anything to do wit him. He's a person that she was definitely impulsive with. So letting him back in would be a scary thing."

Ian, however, is quite the charmer. Ignoring Kate's resistance, he moves in close enough to try and tempt her with a kiss. "I feel like they had a very chemical relationship," shares Koslow. "She really doesn't want to be near him. It's one of those situations where she knows it's bad for her, but she wants it anyway."

Kate also feels torn because of her marriage to Stefano. "Kate is actually a very loyal person," Koslow points out. "Stefano accepts her. She loves him for it. She also enjoys all the perks that come with being a DiMera."

Meanwhile, at the DiMera Mansion, Stefano finally makes time to look in the envelope that Alice left for him. The secret it contains is like a punch in the gut for Stefano, whose life is forever impacted by the contents. Struggling to process the information, Stefano breaks down in tears.

Koslow teases, "Things are going to get very complicated."

Article scans courtesy of Forbidden Love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Oh baby Elvis has so left the building. Nothing else would make Stefano burst into tears like that. They are setting up Stefano and Ian as mortal enemies. Ian wants to steal Kate. Throw in EJ as Ian's kidnapped son and its on. Stefano will be getting it from all sides. Ian might wanna buy a bullet proof vest. When Ian finds out he raised his son. Stefano might need one too!
Edited by Twilightsucks, Feb 8 2012, 11:34 PM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Who is this Steffy? I revoke the title "Phoenix" until he comes back and puts someone in a cage or brainwashes anyone!

And can LK even be shocked with all the plastic surgery? I like Kate in small doses....this sounds like an overdose of blue hair!

TFP

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

HOLY CRAP!

Ian Buchanan and his smarmy silkiness + Lauren Koslow and her sexual chemistry with everyone = AMAZING FIREWORKS.

I haven't been this excited about Days, since John and Marlena came back and I started watching again after 10 years.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Stefano cries? :(

MissLola
Member Avatar

Poor Steffie!!! :hug: :frownie:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Hmmm. If Ian is being set up to be EJ's father, maybe that was why James Scott was with MarDar to recruit Ian Buchanan to join the show?

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Stefano is NOT EJ's father & that would break Stefano down in tears.

AFaithL

If EJ is anyone's son other than Stefano's, I hope it's Ian. MUCH better than John.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Poor EJ is not going to have an identity.....awwww....and a sucky last name?!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

IMissAremid
Feb 8 2012, 11:32 PM
Stefano cries? :(
He only cries when it has to do with his family. I'm fearing the worst right now... :frownie:

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

What is ian's last name? I guess EJ would get a new first name too since Baby Elvis is dead. Who wants to use the name of a dead baby? yuck.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I get this feeling that the real baby Ej died. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

SOW: Surprises In Store for Stefano and Kate

Stefano and Kate are thrown off course by revelations that rock them to the core.

Kate is sent reeling when Ian McCallister pays her an unexpected visit. "it's quite a shocker," nods Lauren Koslow. "This is a man from her past who reappears suddenly. You find out that it was a very important relationship, certainly a very emotional one, and that it was broken off abruptly. All of a sudden, he reappears. You can imagine what that could do to Kate. She's thrown for a loop. Kate's normally not like that; not too much fazes her. She's very strong."

Ian makes it known that he wants Kate back in his life, and she's disturbed by the prospect. "Kate absolutely wants nothing to do with Ian at all," states Koslow. "He is definitely someone who dramatically impacts her, and that is a frightening thing. it's why Kate knows that she can't have anything to do wit him. He's a person that she was definitely impulsive with. So letting him back in would be a scary thing."

Ian, however, is quite the charmer. Ignoring Kate's resistance, he moves in close enough to try and tempt her with a kiss. "I feel like they had a very chemical relationship," shares Koslow. "She really doesn't want to be near him. It's one of those situations where she knows it's bad for her, but she wants it anyway."

Kate also feels torn because of her marriage to Stefano. "Kate is actually a very loyal person," Koslow points out. "Stefano accepts her. She loves him for it. She also enjoys all the perks that come with being a DiMera."

Meanwhile, at the DiMera Mansion, Stefano finally makes time to look in the envelope that Alice left for him. The secret it contains is like a punch in the gut for Stefano, whose life is forever impacted by the contents. Struggling to process the information, Stefano breaks down in tears.

Koslow teases, "Things are going to get very complicated."

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

EJ not a Dimera.??? :scared: .. he's nothing now.:lol:

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

OMG all of this sounds so damn good so Kate does still have some deep seeded feelings for Ian as he has for her but they are both married to other people but they are on the verge of kissing each other. I know that Kate will probably start to think about Ian and maybe even think about what it would be like to be with him if she were not married to Stefano. She is scared being close to him because she doesn't know what will happen if she does and giving she is married to Stefano now she probably does not want to cross the line with Ian. Seems like they both want to but are held back. I knew sparks would fly here that may lead to an out right wildfire it's getting HOT!

Also I am dying to know what makes Stefano break down and cry the secret must be a major blow to him. It really gets to him something from the past it must have to do with EJ I am guessing.

Good stuff people good stuff!!!! Thanks Kenny

I am super-excited now!!!!!!

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Kate...faithful? HUH?

Tom

Liz<3Days
Feb 8 2012, 11:36 PM
I beg to differ.
He can always go back to EJ Wells. It really suited him.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

fritosguy
Feb 8 2012, 11:42 PM
Liz<3Days
Feb 8 2012, 11:36 PM
I beg to differ.
He can always go back to EJ Wells. It really suited him.
Nah, dont like that last name either. Too generic.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

He obviously has a name he was born with when he was with Ian and his wife. Now Im curious as to what his real name is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply