Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Shocking Surprises for Stefano and Kate!; 2/21/12 Issues
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 11:27 PM (7,395 Views)
Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Who's EJ's mom? Kate? HELL NO!

It would be great if Ian also knew Marlena! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Please keep EJ a Dimera!!!!!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tom

alex
Feb 8 2012, 11:48 PM
It never made any sense that he would be. He's British. Stefano's Italian. It was one of daytime's longest running jokes.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

So if Ian is married to Madison but wants Kate back in his life then what kind of marriage do they have clearly they do not want o be together. Ian wnats Kate and Madison wants Brady. Ian is even tryin to get Kate to kiss him.

Kenny you have got me all excited now!!!! Can't wait to see what is in that envelope.

Things are getting good now and Stefano is finally getting some competition at a very bad point in his life looks like he maybe on the verge of losing everyhing maybe his wife, and possibly his son is this secret is about EJ.

Thinga are going to get complicated and I can't wait. HOT DAMN!!!! this is gonna be good.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Who's EJ's mom? Kate? HELL NO!

AW HELL NAWL they slept together.
Edited by Virgo Twins, Feb 8 2012, 11:55 PM.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Tabbie
Feb 8 2012, 11:38 PM
I get this feeling that the real baby Ej died. :(
Yeah, that's a feeling i'm kinda getting too

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

But he's British because he grew up in the UK or something...right?

I don't care about Stefano and his feelings. The Vendetta storyline ruined him for me. Him weeping over a letter from Alice is no big deal. IMHO of course.

I'm curious to see how they sort out Kate and Ian's past, especially if I'm to believe there were deep feelings of love, because....she's got a busy history. Bill Horton, carrying Rex/Cassie, hooking, can't forget that at some point she gave birth to Billie and Austin, too. When exactly did she have time for this dude? And where's there inevitable baby? Because that has to come at some point.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I wonder if this secret has something to do with why Celeste is coming back to Salem? Stefano could just as easily cry over Lexie.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

Liz<3Days
Feb 8 2012, 11:41 PM
Kate...faithful? HUH?

Kate's faithfullness is like Kim Kardashian's marriage....

A Joke & Quite pathetic

ivy

Steffy very rarely cries. This must be something big for him to cry.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

It would explain why Susan never tried to get her precious baby Elvis back from that mean mean mean man. Alice might have found out when she helped stefano saved EJ as a baby. I bet Ian and EJ share a medical condition.

MissLola
Member Avatar

fritosguy
Feb 8 2012, 11:49 PM
alex
It never made any sense that he would be. He's British. Stefano's Italian. It was one of daytime's longest running jokes.
How would that not make sense??? He was raised in the UK. He has a British accent.
Remember Tony's accent? What about Lexi and Chad's american accent? :shrug:

Keith
Member Avatar

Perhaps Ian was Kate's first love? He jilted her and she met Curtis and had Austin and Billie. He faked the kids' deaths and disappeared from her life. She began to hook and met Stefano and Madeleine. Then she met Bill, had Lucas, and the Hortons helped her turn her life around. Sometime while she was becomign a legit businesswoman, Stefano came back around and blackmailed her into taking part in the science experiment that was Rex & Cassie, probably while Roman was still imprisoned in Mexico. It all depends whether Madison and Kate's paths crossed while both knew Ian. It'd be hard to buy them on any kind of even ground unless Kate met Ian later, perhaps after she had Lucas, while she was just starting to climb the ladder.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

This actually sounds really good!

Tom

alex
Feb 9 2012, 12:04 AM
fritosguy
alex
How would that not make sense??? He was raised in the UK. He has a British accent.
I can't explain life's mysteries, and you raise very good points. But the last name suggests a preference for Italian heritage.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

ivy
Feb 8 2012, 11:58 PM
Steffy very rarely cries. This must be something big for him to cry.
True dat True dat must be terribly horrible for him. I know this will weigh heavily on him and he will be bothered by it as Kate will be bothered by the fact that she loves Stefano but she still has some feelings from the past for Ian. I bet she will be thinking about if she should have married Stefano at all now because she still cares for Ian but now she is afraid to get close to him because she does not want to face the fact that yes she is married and loves Stefano but yes she has some unresolved feelings for Ian too. I can see her being torn between the two men but if Stefano starts to push her away because he is worried about what he has just found out and he does not want to let her know about it then he will make it easy for Ian to step right in and take her.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

alex
fritosguy
alex
Exactly. It doesn't matter where they grew up and what accents they have; as long as they have their genes, they are related. I just hope they maintain that EJ has Stefano's genes.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 9 2012, 12:10 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

fritosguy
Feb 9 2012, 12:08 AM
alex
fritosguy
alex
I can't explain life's mysteries, and you raise very good points. But the last name suggests a preference for Italian heritage.
That would make him half Italian, half what ever Susan is. He is/was a citizen of the UK, explaining the accent and making him British, although he is not English by ethnicity. :shrug:

Tom

alex
Feb 9 2012, 12:18 AM
fritosguy
Feb 9 2012, 12:08 AM
alex
fritosguy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That would make him half Italian, half what ever Susan is. He is/was a citizen of the UK, explaining the accent and making him British, although he is not English by ethnicity. :shrug:
This is a possible premise, I agree. But it's with near certainty now that EJ is Ian's son, so the point is moot. When I saw the preview clip of Ian? MY GOD. It was like seeing EJ aged in 20 years. That man is EJ's father. I have NO doubt in my mind. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Seems like EJ isn't Stefano's son. I can't think of anything else that would bring Stefano to tears.

Interested to see Kate and Ian in scenes together. Right now, I can't see them being good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply