Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD/SOW: Shocking Surprises for Stefano and Kate!; 2/21/12 Issues
Topic Started: Feb 8 2012, 11:27 PM (7,295 Views)
stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

I truly think in Alice fashion.....did wahat a Alice Horton would do help the innocent in this case a ill EJ..the doctors of course needed a medical history of the family just in case blood was need or a donor needed..what if Alice learn that long time ago..a baby boy was born to mrs and Mr Santo DeMira...what if she learn that thanks to a doctors kept records.that was not distroyed was found and that the baby boy that was born was born blind, autism can't walk for example.this nbaby's name Stefano DeMira.......so Santo wanted to try again..he learns he was sterile and could never had anymore children ans since this baby was told would not live to 10 years he had to find someone to take over his empire so during his travels he found a handsome ababy in a orphanage or hospital abandon by a poor mother what if he payed off the mother and adopted the child as his own leaving the diables true deMira in that hospital or orphanage to the care of the poor place..a cold Santo never looked back and as his victim stefano had made he was the true soldier brain washed to be the that ultimate soldier the image of Santo ..what if Alice search led to the news that the true pheonix was still alive dispite all his health problems and lack of love and care..she felt sorry for the man now..and decided to help with his medical care by the way of the secret bank account in hopes one day she would see the real demira come and take his rightful place as heir to the DeMira empire leaving stefano penniless and alone
poor stefano always believed the man you worshipped got revenge on innocent people the bradys...was all a lie... and the father you knew toss his real child out like trash

that my friend would send anyone into tears that my friends is the ulimate revenge by ALICE HORTON who is now laughing in her grave
Edited by stefenohairychest, Feb 9 2012, 07:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fairygodmother

I like your story, Stefanohairychest. :)

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Feb 9 2012, 05:46 PM
jtsahottie
Feb 8 2012, 11:41 PM
EJ not a Dimera.??? :scared: .. he's nothing now.:lol:
That would not be a twist but a tragedy!
Aw! here triplet :hug: I know if EJ turns out not to be a Dimera how hard that would be for you but don't give up your hope yet stay tuned to see what happens. It is looking like Stefano's secret revolves around family though because I could not imagine anything getting to him more in that way where he actually breaks down crying. I'm sorry triplet. We will see how it all comes together hopefully sooner than later..
Edited by Virgo Twins, Feb 9 2012, 08:58 PM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I kind of forgot that Stefano's weeping is tied into Alice. So Alice...protected Stefano from this Horrible Thing? Or worked with him to conceal it? I've only half paid attention to this mess, honestly.

AidanGreensFan

esp13
Feb 9 2012, 06:37 PM
AidanGreensFan
Feb 9 2012, 06:29 PM
Sindacco
Feb 9 2012, 05:53 PM
AidanGreensFan
Feb 9 2012, 12:56 PM
EJ is a kick ass DiMera - why take it away - what is MarDar's motivation down the line?
I am sick to death of EJ being the center of the DiMera universe. Ever since he came on the other DiMera characters had to take a backseat or prop him. Stefano, Lexie, Tony, Andre, Anna, Benjy, Celeste. They have all been victims just because TPTB are so desperate to make the character of EJ work. I'm sure the same thing would happen to Kristen and Peter if they ever came back. I would be very happy if it's revealed that EJ is not a DiMera.
Benjy? Seriously? He was a total prop to the Kayla is deaf story. I always thought that story was a v. weak link. although the little boy that played Benji was adorable. He was a pull it out of your ass Dimera - like Chad. Lexie is a latecomer in the DiMera game. Anna is a DiMera by marriage and Celeste was a mistress.

The only one I agree on is Tony. He has consistenly been screwed by the recent cadre of PTB/writers.

Benjy didn't even show up until Kayla had her hearing back, so I don't know how he was a prop to the Kayla is deaf story. Benjy's actual storyline totally revolved around them figuring out who his father was and ultimately finding out it was Stefano.

In any case, I'm guessing the reference was to Benjy's return and demise in 2006-2007.

I totally forgot he showed back up & was killed off.

I still say he was a prop - yes she had regained her hearing - barely! They found him on their honeymoon, Kayla got her hearing back at the wedding. The story line was still in play - and they used a deaf actor to play the role. IF the story was all about Stefano finding out he had a kid, they wouldn't have gone out of their way to find a beautiful boy actor that was also deaf. They wanted to keep that part of the story rolling (K/S use of sign language etc.. Kayla relating to him and his inability to hear).

Tony and EJ are the only two that have had any longstanding relationship with Stefano. Benjy, Lexie, Chad have all been plot points IMO. Who am I forgetting? Renee. Renee was awesome.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Kate is sent reeling when Ian McCallister pays her an unexpected visit.

Does he come out of Kate's closet too when he pays her this unexpected visit. I swear when he showed up at Madison's it looked like he came out of her closet.

Will his appearance to Kate be just as creepy?
Edited by Virgo Twins, Feb 10 2012, 06:05 PM.

dooldooldool

AidanGreensFan
Feb 9 2012, 10:25 PM
....... Who am I forgetting? Renee. Renee was awesome.
Don't forget Megan Hathaway.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply