Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bren Foster out!
Topic Started: Feb 15 2012, 08:50 AM (8,489 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Quote:

BrenFosterReal
@maribeth_mcgin no i'm no longer with Days. My career path has moved in a different direction and has me extremely busy

https://twitter.com/#!/BrenFosterReal/status/169268979376984065
13 Feb
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2012, 08:50 AM
Has this tweet been posted yet?

Quote:

BrenFosterReal
@maribeth_mcgin no i'm no longer with Days. My career path has moved in a different direction and has me extremely busy

https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/BrenFosterReal/status/169268979376984065
13 Feb
Well there's some of that deadweight gone ...

Ana75
Member Avatar

This is legit then?! I'm sorry his character was never needed back!!
Edited by Ana75, Feb 15 2012, 09:16 AM.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

MarDar wasted his character. When they brought him back they should have kept him as a shady character instead of this spa bullshit. I'm sad to see him go since I actually liked Quinn and thought Bren was good last summer when he had real material to work with.

Ellie

Sindacco
Feb 15 2012, 09:12 AM
MarDar wasted his character. When they brought him back they should have kept him as a shady character instead of this spa bullshit. I'm sad to see him go since I actually liked Quinn and thought Bren was good last summer when he had real material to work with.
I wonder if his being fired and then coming back and then being fired (apparently) represents some sort of power struggle backstage. I mean, for example, if Maxam was the one who liked him and brought him back and now Maxam's not at Days... something like that. Looks like maybe whoever didn't want him there, won.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

YAY...no more prevy spa! Having the guy stay made no sense and how the characters interacted with this character- total WTF?

I wonder what they'll do with the set? I think one of Salem's citizens should buy it....Maggie (I know she has a restaurant but they never show that) Billie (she works with CW and could buyout the spa?)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

His only function seems to have been to establish the spa. I'm interested to see who takes it over now.

Nicole will need something to do after she dumps EJ.
Edited by gailwinters, Feb 15 2012, 09:26 AM.

Ellie

Ana75
Feb 15 2012, 09:09 AM
This is legit then?!
If he's tweeting he's no longer with Days (he made another followup tweet saying the same thing) and they tape 3 months out, I'd say it is.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

I never saw the point of bringing him back. He wasnt needed. The pimping he got was ridiculous.
Edited by Twilightsucks, Feb 15 2012, 09:25 AM.

Ana75
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 15 2012, 09:23 AM
Ana75
This is legit then?!
If he's tweeting he's no longer with Days (he made another followup tweet saying the same thing) and they tape 3 months out, I'd say it is.
Thank you but odd ptb wouldn't release this info.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 15 2012, 09:16 AM
Sindacco
I wonder if his being fired and then coming back and then being fired (apparently) represents some sort of power struggle backstage. I mean, for example, if Maxam was the one who liked him and brought him back and now Maxam's not at Days... something like that. Looks like maybe whoever didn't want him there, won.

I guess that could be it. But it seemed like MarDar also wanted him. In one of their first interviews they talked about him and his spa and said he was gonna be like Warren Beatty's character in Shampoo.

Liz<3Days
Feb 15 2012, 09:18 AM
YAY...no more prevy spa! Having the guy stay made no sense and how the characters interacted with this character- total WTF?

I wonder what they'll do with the set? I think one of Salem's citizens should buy it....Maggie (I know she has a restaurant but they never show that) Billie (she works with CW and could buyout the spa?)

I never understood why they couldn't just bring back the Health Club set.
Edited by Sindacco, Feb 15 2012, 09:27 AM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Is anybody surprised? They barely gave him airtime!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Ana75
Feb 15 2012, 09:25 AM
Ellie
Feb 15 2012, 09:23 AM
Ana75
This is legit then?!
Thank you but odd ptb wouldn't release this info.
They are hardly ever the ones we hear from first when someone's let go. I mean, Crystal Chappell tweeted from her husband's account when she was fired (probably because they asked her not to so she found that little loophole). When someone's hired, TPTB are happy to talk about it, but when someone's let go, the news usually trickles out.

AFaithL

Bye!

Ellie

Sindacco
Feb 15 2012, 09:26 AM
I guess that could be it. But it seemed like MarDar also wanted him. In one of their first interviews they talked about him and his spa and said he was gonna be like Warren Beatty's character in Shampoo.
Yep, very true, so maybe they were the ones who are getting outvoted now.

jane1978

Sindacco
There was never any plan for his character except someone with the power thought he is hot. Probably one of the EPīs because I think thatīs the only explanation why he got his own set so soon and they tried so hard to make him important.

Twilightsucks
Member Avatar

Its not who you know who you blow. :lol: That was the only explanation for why they kept him.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

With Bren out, I hope they can afford to pay Nadia now. Bren is a good actor but he wasn't utilized properly.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

I expect to hear news of his re-hiring by next week!

Seriously, what the hell was the point of this guy? I kept waiting for his relevance to make itself known but.... nope.

Dreamer
Gone, But Not Forgotten!

I thought he was blackmailing EJ. ???? Didn't a recent spoiler says he was brought to town by someone for a bigger cause? I guess his exit will be fast. So will he leaving Salem or get jailed for another crime?
Edited by Dreamer, Feb 15 2012, 09:49 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply